Do any of you anons write? What do you write about?

Do any of you anons write? What do you write about?
Poetry/short stories/novels/fiction, etc?

Attached: 17543D23-5F7B-4325-8A50-F843C9E3DF48.jpg (706x1000, 188K)

If any of you write erotica please post/link it, I need to have a good wank!

Look up literotica you monumental faggot.

I keep a diary of the twinks and sissys I fuck off Grindr, its erotic but not a story I just like to read about how they let me abuse them and sometimes they cry during their boipucci getting pounded

FUCK you I want to fap on some anons fantasy

Green txt is better, I like reading robot sexuality even though it's mostly gay

I do write erotica for Nifty. Primarily incest and bestiality stories

It's wild getting 'fan mail' from it, guys who REALLY want me to know how much they came from my work.

I tend to write military/fighting stories be it historical, sci fi or fantasy. I know they are too detail heavy though so I don't know if people would even enjoy them, unless they enjoy fighting in general I guess, but I'm no professional soldier. I research into their fighting techniques and formations and doctrines and try to recreate them, immersing different aspects of myself into different characters.

I slapped a sissys testicles till he cried it was pretty fun I also peed in his mouth

Im trying to write a Sci-fi story about a freelance freighter operator but everytime i come to world building of the various corporations and bureaucracy it devolves into borderline anti-semitic theories and autism.

I want to fuck a sissy or trap but none in my area

FRPG and shitty short novels with my thousands of characters because most places I played on die out in months

Attached: 1543516812687.png (300x325, 84K)

Yeah I'm working on a novel now.
I'm curious as to why you'd discuss this here and not on /lit/

I have some ideas for a comic that I want to write someday. Really all I need now is someone who can draw and a publisher to present the book to.

I write erotica about me involving my latest hyperfixation so I can masturbate to it later. Thinking about printing out a copy for one of the dudes, he would think it's funny and might fuck me.

I like to write sci fi and fantasy inspired stuff, but I'm also working on a coming of age story at the moment. It's really difficult for me to finish anything I start though. More power to my other writer robots out there.

I wrote poems for a while but have since transitioned to writing short and longer stories.

Poetry is faggotry to be honest, it's okay to practice with but no one gives a shit about poetry.

Indeed I do, knobhead

Attached: dbdbdm3-0b8bd17d-d490-49ad-bf5a-e02b1146b6c1.jpg (383x480, 46K)

Erotic fanfic mostly. Currently working on a Touhou fic very slowly. I don't want to shill my writing here because it's mostly unpopular fetish stuff.

I actually wrote something vaguely inspired by a Jow Forums thread. If you want to fuck a chubby NEET girl who never shaves and rarely showers, you might want to search "hex maniac neet" on AO3. This is the work I think turned out best from a plot/structure point of view.

make rap retard

i write some shit but it's mostly my daemon/tupla/whatever that does it for me. it's all stylized stuff like nas and shit.

Do you find that pretty weird or a compliment? If a particularly doujin/fapfic made me bust a nice nut I tend to leave a comment like "god tier work just beat my dick purple to it" something like that as a compliment

>I'm curious as to why you'd discuss this here and not on /lit/
/lit/ hates writing.