Guess who turned a 27 year old neet virgin today

Guess who turned a 27 year old neet virgin today.

and now my only friend probably won't message me this time

Attached: oh-no.png (1253x786, 469K)

fuck you, birthday boy

>Guess who turned a 27 year old virgin today.
This will be me in a month.
Happy birthday, user! I hope you can do something fun today.

24 and same here.

Happy Birthday user! I hope this makes you feel better.

Attached: 01010.png (304x320, 381K)

And your birthday is in december too, I feel so bad for (you)

Happy birthday user, hope you have lots of fun and don't forget to drink in moderation.

Attached: 1540839517777.jpg (1200x900, 205K)

happy bday to you too
I don't think I'm going to do much of anything beside go to a restaurant with my mom and sister. I had an idea to go to an "indoor skydiving" place that opened but it's pretty expensive for the time you get and I'm afraid I'll be disappointed

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1357, 1.66M)

Thanks for the wishes. Also I never drank before. I don't know if I really want to.

I've still used the drunken wojak pic before funnily enough though

Oh she did send me a message after all. I thought she would forget.

Maybe today won't be as bad as I thought.

Attached: 1444446993628.gif (500x275, 365K)

I'm happy for you user! Have a nice day!

At least you have a female friend. Happy Birthday.

Have you tried approaching a gril?

What in public? I don't think that's a good idea. Also it may sound autistic but I don't want to 'force' a relationship even though I want one. I want it to develop by simple accident.

Hopefully going out to eat is a nice treat. I always enjoy a nice meal. Enjoy yourself!

not OP or neet here.

when it's my birthday i take a personal day and do something special. If I didn't work, I wouldn't have money to do something special or a job to take a personal day from. It would just be the same as yesterday was and as tomorrow will be.

Must be boring. Happy birthday OP

happy birthday user! I wish you all the best

>I can't post this message without anything else, because my comment was not original.

Attached: Screenshot_20180614-113628.png (2560x1440, 936K)

I can understand that. It would make the day much better by comparison.
Thanks

I lost mine at 27 to my first ever gf. Don't lose hope, OP

Happy Birthday

>a personal day
They have those in the US? I wondered why a single "personal day" existed and now I know it's for birthdays.

Hail victory, OP.

Attached: fatsam.png (558x490, 489K)

happy birthday op my birthday was today too

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-07-at-10.31.24-AM-e1544241264339.png (621x412, 355K)

I just turned 27 too user. Now we're old men.

buy gun
kill yourself
>kys advice! DO IT!

It feels like a bigger gap between 26 and 27. Perhaps because we're entering late 20s now. Mid 20s is still young.

Saw this on the catalogue. It's a depressing read (though I don't understand this bizarre claim that people are having less sex).

Attached: 1545071664934.jpg (718x789, 222K)

Happy birthday. I hope it works out between you and her

>female friend
GET
OUT

Attached: avk.jpg (509x450, 69K)

me too fuck my life

Guess who will turn a 27 year old NEET virgin next year?

Attached: 1420524495044.jpg (645x773, 80K)

origg HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANOOON!

>I don't understand this bizarre claim that people are having less sex
a big study came out recently, it's true but when you break it down it's basically men aren't having sex. It's not really surprising the trend has been ongoing since the 90s

mostly you save personal days for emergency situations like a death in the family, or your sister in an accident or something like that, or for taking vacations later in the year. But I take my first one in January on my birthday because I like to make it special.

I have 10 sick days and 10 personal days at my job. If I take all my sick days, i use a personal day instead.

That is a depressing read but does it honestly even tell you anything you didn't already fucking know? I mean seriously even the most dense among my peers when I was in high school got this. Even the biggest autists I would assume today still get this. Only the adults of our time back then tried to gaslight us to convince us otherwise by saying shit like wait until marriage and yadda yadda. Also you are at your absolute most insanely horny as a kid. So of course its going to be the most enjoyable then. Unfortunately though unlike those movies getting sex for many isn't anywhere close to that easy. In fact its probably going to be sad since they will have to wage slave their lives away until thirties or fourties before finally getting to fuck the so called "legit" way. By then who knows how bitter a man is going to be. Who knows how his dick will even work at that point.

At 30 years old I already feel like absolute shit every day and that if I finally did ever get sex the "legit" way its just going to massively disappoint me and be very mediocre with a likely ugly girl. I'm starting to think the only answer is a massive death of at least 50% of the male population. Its absolutely clear men cannot coexist with men unless there is a very large number of women and low number of men. Males get along best during youth. Men become way too damn competitive into adulthood.

Start saying you're 27 in the months leading up, it softens the blow

It doesn't
I'm 27 in less than month and a half and it doesn't help.

Vejecj

Have an originally happy birthday user

Happy Birthday man, try to relax and just have a good time.

Attached: 1543712037385.jpg (636x510, 28K)

Go to Vegas and spend some birthday money on a legal hooker. Even if the sex sucks, atleast you won't be a virgin and can have some context as to what the big deal is.

At your age that will never happen. That can only happen at highschool or college. Rarely in an office, but that's usually more trouble than it's worth.

Seriously, stop hoping for that.

"Indoor skydiving" sucks and is a disappointment. Spend the money on good booze and quality vidya instead.

I mean, it happened before a few years ago outside of those places, so maybe it can happen again somehow. It's how I met my female friend.
I'm glad someone gave me an opinion of it. Yeah I didn't end up doing that.