Would you let me stab you for $100?

Would you let me stab you for $100?

Attached: GB000754d.jpg (2500x1181, 140K)

no
where though

i would pay you 100 Dinars for that knife so i can stab myself with it

That's not very much money for such a thing..

only if i die

Use a Buck knife. Level up.

Attached: 7CB5891A-63BD-4881-9BCB-FE843618AF65.jpg (700x391, 90K)

This won't even pay the hospital

where and how deep?

x-acto, arm only, no slicing and a insurance- accident pact

stomach, and 5 inches or more

not for , im just saying id do that for only 100

2$ bill and then we're talking

can i stab you back ?

no deal

no

but what if we agree to meet up and i start to stab you

if you pay out with 50 2$ bills for the 100$ I'd do it

Add a zero to that and you have a deal.

i'll pass this time

yeah

but you would miss

You dont die from stab wound. You dont die also from the pain, such big example is seppukku culture from japanese warriors, where they dont die from abdomen puncture, but when they got beheaded.

You'd die from hypovolemic shock due to tear of an artery when your knife went in. Or you can also die directly if you sever the spinal cord connecting some of your major nerve, say phrenic (C3-C5) that controls your diaphragm (basically you'll stop breathing). Or you may also die from the infection the knife introduced to your body and bloodstream that can lead to septic shock that can provoke ARDS (a little after 1-2 days later). This is also the case when you stab your belly and injured the intestines, where most bacteries live. The introduction of the bacs to your blood stream will trigger the same sepsis.

So, technically you can stab anywhere in your body and still live as long as you follow those three rules. No artery (vein pressure would be too slow to make someone bleed to death due to quick mechanism of blood clotting), No major nerve, No infection.

Dont believe me? Ask a surgeon. They been stabbing people everywhere and manage to keep them alive.\U0001f601 They also follow those three rules when they go in.

So sure

Nah.

Attached: IMG_0749.jpg (625x469, 106K)

>if you sever the spinal cord connecting some of your major nerve, say phrenic (C3-C5) that controls your diaphragm (basically you'll stop breathing)
Wow, Dan Brown wasnt bullshitting

Attached: doctorfrogs.png (640x560, 17K)