How do you guys clean your anuses when you shower i want detailed answers

how do you guys clean your anuses when you shower i want detailed answers

Attached: 1484725542341.png (550x510, 60K)

what do you mean? doesn't it just get clean from the water?

I just rub the area with soapy hands

>squeeze some soap from washcloth over ass
>use my hand and rub the soap on my asshole and in between asscheeks
>spread asscheeks and let the shower water rinse the soap off

I Just use one of my smaller dildos.

i use a wash cloth covered in soap but only after i'm done cleaning every other part of my body.

I just stick my finger in there

I'm not sure I do it properly, but here is what I do.
I have a handheld shower that you can remove from the top. First I use a washcloth to wash my whole body with soap, and I do anus last because I don't want to rub buttstuff on the rest of my body. Then to rinse I grab the showerhead, position it between my legs and squat down so that it sprays up between my butt cheeks. I use a different washcloth every day. Also if I am feeling particularly swampy in the butt I will wipe before showering and/or rinse thoroughly before washing with the washcloth as well.

i sit on the edge of the bath
i spray the shower on my boipussy
i take a pump or two of intimate hygiene gel
smear it on anus
clean hands
rinse
done

I use separate washcloths for each region of my body. First, I do my face. Then I toss the washcloth in the hamper. Then I do my chest, arms, back and stomach. Discard the washcloth in the hsmper. Then I soap another one up and scrub my ass cheeks. Then I lightly scrub the hole and crack area which can be too harsh if you press too hard. Discard the cloth in hamper. Then I get a new cloth for my legs and feet and scrub them. Finally, I put some soap on my hands and lather and rinse my underarms. Then I hop out. I also lather my penis and balls at some point between these.

I just blast the area with a jet of water from the showerhead.
I don't like doing it, but it works.

I rub the bar of soap up and down my ass

I shove my fist in there and pull the feces out

I forgot the most important part. I spread my cheeks with my hands and turn my back against the shower stream, letting it rinse the soap off. Feels good.

>wet wash cloth
>put soap on it
>bend over
>make sure the water from the shower is hitting my asshole
>scrap out ass using the cloath
>rinse body off

after a shower I just wipe my ass with toilet paper

i use body wash w a loofah for my body and put it in my hand for face. i wash my asshole last by putting a lil drop in my hand and rubbing it between my cheeks then rinsing,

I finally shaved my pooper with an extra electric razor I had laying around and I can say it helpskesp you more clean and you notice less dirty feeling when you shower

I tell my bf to clean it with his penis

I do this as well

For some reason it never occurred to me that people still use cloths in the shower since I've used pic related my entire life.

Attached: image.jpg (488x488, 80K)

Two fingers. Pinch, rub, etc.

First thing I do is clean my butthole and butt with water, then take shampoo and clean it, and then clean with water. Pretty diagusting if you don't clean it rbh

I rub body wash or soap all over the cheeks and inside the crack and taint. Then I soap up my index finger and rub it directly over the anus and then insert the finger up to the first knuckle into the anus. Then I squat, and take the detachable showerhead and spray the water up my asshole and let every thing ooze out. Then I spray more water.

I need to have baby wipes after I shit or else I won't feel clean. I wipe the cheeks and then work inside and then wrap a wipe around a finger and then insert it inside the anus up to the first knuckle. Most baby wipes cause my anus to dry out and makes it a bit itchy. There used to be these particular brand of baby wipes that didn't have a specific ingredient that didn't make me itch by the don't make those anymore. It's a kind of alcohol they put in them and that dries the anus out and makes it itchy.

I used to hate shitting in public and I would just hold it in at work for ten hours until I got home. But now I work at a hospital and we have these packaged body wipes that I can use. They also make my asshole itchy but now I can shit at work instead of holding it in for hours and hours.

either rub the soap directly on anus or lather it on my hands
there's a reason you have a rash all the time

how come? Is your butthole dirty

why do you clen ur anus

OP wants to have gay buttsex and needs to make sure he is clean for his lover

1: Wipe and finger your asshole with bar soap like Ivory.
2: Clean your body (including your ass) with body wash
3: Clean your asshole with body wash separately (again)

I scrub that shit with one of these badboys.

Attached: 10pcs-lot-Person-Care-Exfoliating-Spa-Bath-Mitt-Replacing-Loofah-Skin-Care-Bath-Glove-Scrubber-BG201 (800x800, 128K)

Use this to clean out your asshole

Attached: 61xVccB-uYL._SL1500_.jpg (1029x1500, 97K)

I do nothing but let water run down my body when I shower. I have a strong aversion to touching my asshole with my bare hands, so I never do it.

i rub body soap into my asshole, it kind of stings a little but then i gently finger it while the shower water rains down on it to slowly get the soap out, it kind of gives me an erection too so i sometimes use the body wash soap to jerk off

>intimate hygiene gel
explain.

Attached: 1528573673657.jpg (557x520, 51K)

>wrap a wipe around a finger and then insert it inside the anus up to the first knuckle. Most baby wipes cause my anus to dry out and makes it a bit itchy.
because you're not supposed to put them in there dingus

I wash my butt with wet toiler paper

I spray hot water at it. I plug some of the holes of the shower head up to increase water pressure, and I power blast my anus at different angles. The water goes up into the colon and makes me shit out anything that might be there. It feels best when the rings of the anus are hit at an angle so it doesn't always hit the colon head on. I have hemorrhoids so the hot water makes it itch. I see how long I can take that and then I spray cold water to calm it down.

Attached: 5ptFJOw.png (546x629, 455K)

I just rub some soap in & around it with my hands. Also trim the hair. Makes wiping much easier and probably more effective.

>i spray the shower on my boipussy
Literally this + suds.