What's the point of getting a significant other to procreate if the universe is ultimately going to die?

What's the point of getting a significant other to procreate if the universe is ultimately going to die?

Attached: 1533967195265.jpg (284x280, 15K)

shut the fuck up you stupid faggot
niggers tongue my angus

Perhaps the same reason why one may build a sandcastle or a snowman knowing it's certainly going to be destroyed in due time.

Because you only have one life and you should live it your way. Even if it means hurting others. Just do what you like because in the end they can't punish someone who is dead. That's why being euthanized isn't mainstream in america. Dead people are useless people. Dead people can't pay taxes,or slave away doing whatever greedy people want you to do. So by all means have a child if it's make you happy. Or don't. It's your call.

It reminds me of how little people have power and control... Even birds have more, they can escape from predators by a simple flying.

Birds can fly, humans can only try

What's the point of wanting an answer to your stupid inquire when the universe is ultimately going to die?

Pathethic.

Read The Kybalion mate

If one thing can be applied to someone, it can be to anothrr. People follow herd mentality and just do what others do.

This is the truth.

Real animals cannot do this and are deeply free

>People follow herd mentality and just do what others do.
Guess what, retard. Any bird would fly from predators. So tell me now, are they really free when they do what all other birds do?

And in one sense, you are even more free than them. Birds can fly away from predators but if they are sick of running they have no option. You can fucking kill yourself and be done with it. Haven't seen many suicidal birds by the way. Now kill yourself too.

Bitter butthurt virgin detected

You should get a glass of cold water,drink it to it's entirety and calm the hell down.

there is no reason, our genitals don't know that our brains can figure out that it's all for nothing

Low iq normie or female detected.

Water has no eternity fucktard. The energy of the molecules will still be present until the heat death of the universe but long by then it will not be water anymore.

>Water has no eternity fucktard. The energy of the molecules will still be present until the heat death of the universe but long by then it will not be water anymore.
How come nobody called out the nonsensical bullshit I spewed here? Fucking brainlets with nobody able to call me out on my retardness so I can finally take a break and go to bed.

have you guys ever had dr pepper it's far better than sex

I did but we don't have it over here. Just in small shitty cans at random fuckstores and they don't even taste the same. How do I deal with this when I am forbidden both the pepper and the vagina?

Sorry was trying to find a CD to play. Do you like Whitney Houston? God I love her. Too bad she is dead as fuck. I still remember reading about her dieing. Part of me died that day.

as absolutely retarded as it sounds i buy it online. i can't live without the taste of dr pepper

I feel the same but about banana flavored nesquik.

Back to black was a good song. Haven't listen much of her. Also as a person I think she got what was coming for so can't say I'm bothered.

No man, it doesn't. And the fact that you got trips only reinforces that. I'd do the same if I were as addicted and I could have enough money to spare on such trivialities.

If you like that one I am sure you'll like the rest of what she can give you. And personally it's because I grew up on it that really gave me a feel about it not so much me liking her as a person.

look buddy you're here you might aswell try enjoy it
sure nothing ACTUALLY matters but the fact the nothing matters also doesnt matter
fuckit dude

I don't know man. I came here to rage at random people for catharsis not for musical recommendations.

Although it looks kinda faggy this apu represents how I kinda feel inside. Just his face. Sorry user. Next thread I'll be around I'll probably agree with you on something or show you a dank meme or something. But now fuck you. Peace.

Attached: 1493993057292[1].jpg (660x716, 53K)