Is WW3 starting anytime soon?

Is WW3 starting anytime soon?

Attached: b9722d717ed4780eb1941ff16bcb35bf.gif (500x500, 1.66M)

Go fuckyourself, spaghetto

Attached: 36.png (720x405, 318K)

I honestly think there will never be a world war 3.
Countries wouldn't risk an all out nuclear war. You'd be mad to want such a thing.

what?

I hope it wipes out southern europe

What did Italy ever do to you?

youre pretty late on the hype bandwagon faggot. The wagon came too a full stop quite a while ago...

Exist and be a dumb schizo.

Attached: 99.jpg (416x415, 41K)

Italy is the Mexico of Europe.

>schizo.
Excuse me? What are you talking about?

Attached: Chihiro-Fujisaki-SnL4r3m30-b.jpg (650x365, 42K)

rude

I hope it doesn't wipe New Zealand and you get to live the rest of your life there.

Says the pedophile.

ssshhhh.
just go fuckyourself.

Attached: 167.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

You don't really mean that, do you?

Attached: raw.png (500x280, 253K)

I feel sorry for Italy with the migrant crisis n' all.

If Israel keeps poking Syria maybe. We're in the cold war 2.0 and Syria might be our Cuban missile crisis. Hopefully Iran will attack Israel and Syria will join. At that point it's only a matter of time.
On another note America is going to have a civil war soon as many political theorists believe it has already started.

Attached: 1523514982856.jpg (809x793, 261K)

Rude

Probably not. Nuclear destruction precludes any chance of high stakes world wide warfare.

World wars don't just start. It takes time and escalates. Before nuclear weapons small conflicts could cause larger ones. Alliances along with national grievances and goals caused many leaders to join a larger war in the hope of gaining something. Now, if the stakes became as high as they were in WW1 or WW2, then nuclear weapons would obviously be used. And Mutually Assured Destruction is a loss for everyone. So we entered the time of proxy wars. No nuclear power is dumb enough to directly declare war on another. So they fight in proxy conflicts instead.

If there were another world war (extremely unlikely) then it would be over in days, not years. So signing up for the army to fight on the front line trenches to decide a world war is a thing of the past.

I hope so.

I hope it wipes out the southern hemisphere

Hopefully when Israel iaggression causes a war, they can be destroyed
Quickly without causing any major wars.

I know WW1 was inevitable but WW2 could have been avoided if someone didn't start out a new political party somewhere in Europe.

Attached: e6adc4b62c0e99360a155f75f937644efaf20519_hq.jpg (405x600, 35K)

WWIII won't happen, but expect some countries to disappear in your lifetime.

I hope it wipes out you

That's not a world war. That's just an anti-semitic rant. Israel is fucked. But so are all the nations surrounding it. When all your neighbours want to exterminate you, it can hardly be classed "aggression" to defend yourself. But like I said. The whole region is fucked. Israel included (bunch of religious fuckwits)

Yeah but when will the bombs be dropped tho? I want to be the first in line when that happens.

The question is, will you change sides halfway through?

Yeah, true. It could have been avoided. But the world would be very different today. The ideology of the Nazis was not a German creation entirely. Social Darwinism and Eugenics were popular in most Western nations. Democracy and Capitalism was looking fragile due to the Great Depression. It took a large war to segregate these ideas. The war forced the Allied populations to see Nazi ideology as "the enemy" ideology. After discovering the death camps Eugenics and Social Darwinism were no longer in vogue.

And like any big war. The winners had to justify their actions. In the American Civil War it was "holy shit we need a higher ideal to justify all these deaths. Let's go with ending slavery". Which was partially what the war was about but became more important to the victors as the death toll rose. In WW2 it was the Nazi crimes against humanity. "Everything they stood for was evil, and that's why we won. " Never mentioning the comparable Soviet crimes.

Anyway. It was not un-avoidable. But in my opinion it was for the greater good. Democracy was solidified. Autocracy was demonised. Exterminating people based on their traits according to Social Darwinism was finally debunked properly. And people in the West became convinced that Liberal, Democratic Capitalism was the way to go.

As Winston Churchill said about Democracy "Of all the systems that don't work. Democracy is the best."

And although Democracy is "Two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner." We are lucky that WW2 happened the way it did. Because if it never happened at all, things would be very different today

Don't worry France. You are always the first to know when a World War starts in earnest. Although you got sucker punched in the Second World War. You Stood firm in the First.

It's like a repeating theme. You fight like demons in the wars of Napoleon. Then get Smashed in the Franco Prussian war. Then fight like demons in the First World War. Then get smashed in the Second. The next big war if there is one will be good for you if you keep this pattern up

probably

But WWII happening kind of was unavoidable in a way: the way WWI was ended set the stage for the next war. As Foch, the leader of the allied forces during WWI said during the Versailles treaty: "This is not peace. It is an armistice for 20 years".
The way France forced Germany to pay at all costs for reparations meant that every country was bound in an economical trap that caused their downfall, especially Germany, which heavily relied on US investments to maintain the production necessary to pay the interests.
And would you know it, 24 years after the treaty, here comes Hitler!

If the end of WWI was handled better, peace would have been achieved. We should have beaten Germany once and for all, as Jünger hoped. To crush the bud of war in the German soul would have been for the best, avoiding a second world war...

You are right about almost everything. You may be right about everything. This is just my opinion. But in WW1 Germany was not an ideological enemy of France or Britain. In many ways Germany was more advance socially. Women had already entered the work force. And I could be wrong but Universal Suffrage was either already in place or much closer to acceptance than in France or Britain. The people were more educated in Germany too.

I agree that punishing all of Germany for doing the same thing that France and Britain were doing was a bad idea. And that the treaty created WW2. But if Germany were not treated so harshly WW2 could have been avoided (which I think is a bad thing).

Fun fact. The USA wanted to give German New Guinea to Japan after WW1. Our Prime Minister kept loudly arguing against it. When our Prime Minister was pressed by the US representatives they stated "How many people do you represent? We represent hundreds of millions." Our prime Minister said "I represent the 60 thousand Australian men who died fighting in this war. How many do you represent?" And we got German New Guinea. Good thing too. If Japan had New Guinea already in WW2 we would be screwed

Yes, indeed. We were socially, culturally and politically very close to one another. Both France and Germany had fairly similar social development (Germany was ahead in terms of suffrage, since women's right to vote came in 1945), but we had the equivalent of Bismarck's laws offering protection to workers, and women were part of the workforce, as they were in most european countries.
Both countries were politically much closer than what we would think: even though France was a democracy and Germany was an empire, both in reality had fairly similar democratic values. Germans were used to vote for their local representatives, both on the local and federal level.
Our diplomacy was very close to: we were both interested in expanding our respective colonial empires.
In all honesty, it is a real shame that such a destructive conflict happened. If it weren't for WWI, Europe would still be the center of the world, and people might speak French instead of English internationally. But I guess that WWI was unavoidable really: it is the fate of empires to fight each other whenever their authorities collide. But WWII could have, and should have, been avoided at all costs. Democracy was already strengthened by the end if WWI, and had we treated Germany like we did at the end of WWII, there would have been no need for such a costly and destructive war.
/rambling, I find that subject very interesting either way

Damn my Franc brother! You drop truth like a bomb! I would like to speak French. My great grandparents spoke French (form the Channel Islands). My great grandmother was a Martel. So I would like it if the world did speak French. But the rest of my family is from Scotland and Ireland. So maybe Gaelic? Now that is one of the worst languages to use as a world standard! I speak German (not fluently) but my grandma always wanted me to learn French. She wouldn't even let me eat at the table unless I asked for what I wanted in French. It's funny how quickly you can learn a few French phrases when you are young and hungry XD.

No it''s not happening

Attached: Indexspidy.jpg (266x190, 11K)