The booze shop woman didn't sell me booze because she said i was too drunk what to do

the booze shop woman didn't sell me booze because she said i was too drunk what to do

Attached: 37eaafc6.jpg (850x611, 49K)

rape

Try another store

this is not an option i live in rural area and i definitely am not fit to drive to town

in finland?
call ripleys believe it or not, the guiness book of records and CNN

rape

confirmed not visited this country even once, selling alcohol is really regulated here and it's prohibited by law to sell booze to anyone visibly intoxicated

i didnt have this problem

men understand better

Attached: 782.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

wow, must have changed since my dads friend migrated
he tells us about drinking at 12

i keep getting kicked out stroppy and it's always this one bitch that finds humour in it i dont resent them but i just buy the thing and leave anyway

Attached: akechi.jpg (885x645, 809K)

Distill your own booze

it has been like this since the prohibition ended in 1932, just some decades ago you had a pass with which you could buy an [x] amount of booze in month and you had to give an explanation where you were going to drink it with whom and what's the occasion
even now you can buy anything past 5.5% (last year it was still 4.7%) only from the state owned monopoly

well this guy is old but not that old, I asked him why he was an alcoholic and he said back home vodka was like water

wat

black market was a big thing back then that's why they loosened the sales a bit

i got beer instead

Attached: 6305e0f3.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

rape

Beer!

Buy booze before you put on the beer googles you fucking nuance.

but then i never get to buy it

Americans cant buy booze on Sundays
Lmao

Then why didn't you buy more booze when you were sober?

Or ask a friend to buy it to you

>implying OP has friends

Attached: hitagilaugh.gif (540x222, 565K)

last week i bought 10pack of estonian vodka from a friend and since then i haven't been sober

Attached: 77c2362b.jpg (432x570, 27K)

Be careful! Drinking too much is unhealthy!

Attached: 42543545.png (600x600, 288K)

Don't listen to this Idiot. Drinking let's you make better posts.

heavy drinking is very healthy to you that's why i do it

Actually that depends on where you live, only sales are banned in the bible belt or religious areas or on indian land