When are you going to get off your butt and get a job, user?

When are you going to get off your butt and get a job, user?

Attached: mGUnV2w.jpg (1048x793, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video?recruiter=924071872&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When are you going to stop wasting your time posting bait?

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video?recruiter=924071872&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

i wish my employees would sign this so it gets to 100 signatures

this is the most jewish thing I've ever witnessed

as soon as my mental illness I've been dealing with since I was 11 goes away.

Fuck off Geoff

I would literally kill my boss if he made this.

sorry user, i'm gonna have to report you to the boss now. that's not a very positive attitude

It truly is, I find that colorful posters and trash like that in general that's supposed to be motivational in schools or offices is more depressing than it is helpful

Attached: 0000mfw.png (975x829, 163K)

I'm always telling my boss to go home early because the job is more fun without them around.

I feel like it's a joke or that the boss genuinely doesn't understand the purpose of a business or the function the employees are supposed to serve. Like it was made by some old boomer with 0 self awareness in an attempt to humanize themselves when they're literally just asking their workers to give them free labor. They don't see them as people with hobbies and families to go home to.

That's the most Jewish fucking thing I've ever seen. Your employees should have you drawn and quartered for making them work like dogs so you get all their profit.

>Your employees should have you drawn and quartered for making them work like dogs so you get all their profit.
back to /leftypol/ with you

of course its a fucking joke

Idk it looks like a lot of work went into it. I can't tell the difference anymore in this post ironic memeworld.

I hope that someone made "Just Once I Wish My Employer Would Say". That's beyond fucking retarded. I can't believe that there's a business owner who actually thinks all that.

If your boss puts up something like this, at least they have a simple sense of humor. Last thing you want is some roast on a power trip who will never outright tell you how much she hates your work until termination papers are being drafted, and believe me, I've been there.

[Correction, "simple" should be "mild"]

Maybe I've been NEET for too long or it's my autism. But I know even if this is a joke there are people out there that are this dumb.

I had to quit my job 2 times already because normies bullied me. I wont even try to get one anymore.

Then take a shower stinky
dress for success
and act sociable

Walmart would do something like this.
Anyone have that cult indoctrination video?
"Welcome to walmart this is the best job you will ever have"
Its fucking creepy.
It's hard to imagine that a boss or manager or whatever would have that backwards a mentality.

I wonder who could be behind this post tgtfjdgjh

youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
what are you talking about, this is a completely normal working environment

It is fucked up there. I worked there years ago, back when they paid state minimum wage, which for me was $7.25.

>call out sick for the 4th time in 7 months
>I was actually sick throwing up every time
>whoops, that's 1 time too many, bub
>bitchy ass boss who's always mad at us, even when things are going perfectly, and no one's slacking calls me into her office
>tells me to sit down, and glares at me until I do
>her: We changed your schedule to fit around your college schedule, didn't we?
>me: Yeah?
>her: Then why are you so ungrateful?
>me: What do you mean?
>her: You've called out 4 times already, and you know that employees get 3 sick days a year. We know that you weren't sick, the lady who picked up the phone said that you sounded fine.
>I deny everything, she gets more buttmad
>eventually, she writes me up, and tells me to get back to work
>I say ok, walk straight to the time clock, clock out, and leave 5 hours early
>tfw my phone was blowing up for the next three days, lol

These motherfuckers think that they own you. They want literal slaves. They also refused me a raise because I didn't smile enough, even though they rated everything else as perfect. They don't even want you to go to college, because that would mean that you'll quit eventually. I had to fight tooth and nail for them to give me the evening shift, so that I could go to class in the mornings. I had to threaten quitting before they gave it to me. Work culture is fucking stupid. It really is like a cult. They want you to feel so grateful to them, that you don't ask for more money. It's been like that at 3 of the places that I've worked. Anyway, fuck walmart, and /blog.

Attached: 1531348150049.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>been applying for jobs every day last 4 weeks
>finally get an email
>go to the interview, exited as fuck
>it was some Omnilife pyramid scam shit

FUCK

Attached: 9u6xkrajp0p01.jpg (645x756, 145K)

I tell this to everyone, and I'll do it again. Lie on your resume, and get a family member to pretend to be your former boss. I usually only have to apply at 1 place before they call me back. Trust me, I'm a professional job-hopper.