Have you ever had a nurse touch your private parts? if so, how did you feel about it?

have you ever had a nurse touch your private parts? if so, how did you feel about it?

Attached: 1535538040802.webm (1080x608, 1.41M)

Yeah actually I have. The nurse was old and fat, and my testes were sensitive, so it was awful.

Old lady did ultrasound on my testicles.
Felt nothing.
Also source code on that webm?

Also got an ultrasound and also hurt.

I had a frenuloplasty and a cute-ish Philippina checked my stitches after I awoke from anaesthetic.

Same here. I have a left testicle that takes on water (due to constant, unrelenting anxiety).

Blond milf lady said ''yes it's definitely sizeable'' in a professional voice when I asked her if my fat semi hard cock (it was about 7-7.5 in this state) was above average and made me diamonds (7.8) and then she goes in like a friendly voice ''calm down there big guy, I'm married you know'' and smiles
Best testicle exam ever
Should have asked for her number but I was feeling like shit about skinny fat at the time

Yup ultrasound no pain but I have pearls in my testes no fucking clue what she meant but there Are lumps in my sack other then my balls

Oh and yes she touched the dick a little when I asked her about the size, as if to size up the girth
Her touch was very light though

A couple times because I had testical cancer.

Had a qt blonde milf nurse give me an ultrasound. Got a fucking diamond boner during it. She pretended to not even notice.

Other time was after my surgery. I was going for a followup exam and the nurse was checking lymph nodes in my thighs. She was jamming her fingers in really hard so I was flinching a bit then she looked at me and said "You must not get touched down hear a lot." Fucking bitch.

Yup I was seven and had pee in my blood so these two admittedly cute nurses were touching me, I was crying the whole time.

Yep
Checking for hernias
She was kind of old and unattractive which and she had to call a 2nd nurse in to watch and she too was kind of old and unattractive.
The whole think was awkward and traumatic and I will never forget

Attached: 1539480181325.jpg (1511x2015, 503K)

I'm a wheelie so I have a homecare nurse touch my privates when she helps me shower.

It's fucking hell she's this college age chick with a nice body and I can get erections but I gotta keep things professional

I've had surgery on my dick so a few doctors touched it (they also check your balls for lumps as a routine check). They were both male and female doctors, dick didn't respond at all. It's such a weird situation that you don't pop a boner or anything.

midd-970

>I have a left testicle that takes on water
This is normal user and that's actually urine, not water.

When I was a around 9 or 10 (maybe younger) I had a dark blotch on my penis which my mom told me to get looked at. With my mom in the room the doctor asked if she could touch it to examine it. She was pretty hot looked pretty young, definitely no older than 25. She just moved it around to look at it for around 20 seconds. Of course at that age I was more embarrassed than aroused. It's only in retrospect do I realize the sexual nature of the event. The blotch went away and nothing came of it.

Yea I wasn't thinking about it because I just woke up from anesthesia.

post pics of disability

She washed my dick for a month
It was after I had major surgery, so it was horrible.

i got my testicles felt by a 7 foot black man a dutch guy and an indian guy all in the space of a few hours.I then had to pull down my pants and show to show some old lady my swollen testicle but she didn't touch it.I had a testicular torsion and ended up getting righty cut off.

That's so hawt