Have you guys checked out jewtubes new karate kid sequel series Cobra Kai? I'm surprised at how uncucked it is for them...

Have you guys checked out jewtubes new karate kid sequel series Cobra Kai? I'm surprised at how uncucked it is for them, aside from the first apprentice being a nigger. First two eps are free.

youtu.be/_rB36UGoP4Y

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

they'll ole boy into a sjw faggot by the end of the series bank on it

Fuck I hope not, first masculine main character in a series in years it seems. I cracked up when he called the spic his illegal worker.

Aussie posters are complete fucking shit
>a literal jew tube commercial

>tells immigrants to fuck off
>chokes out some asian teenager while he's down
I know they're going to push multi-culti bullshit and he'll soften his bigoted attitudes but this is funny as fuck so far.

So far the only thing that's made me ehhh is the girl-power fat black creature beating down the main niglet kid, but to be fair she has like 60kg of MASS on him. Not too bad.

Just watched the first episode tonight. It was fantastic. Great writing and based to the point that the blonde hair white boy had hit rock bottom. Its a metaphor for what the world is going through.

I also never realized how SJW the first karate kid was until this episode.

Mutt from Jersey moves to California and wins over the blonde blue eyed girl from the White boy.

Time to settle the score. Go Johnny!

>Great writing and based to the point that the blonde hair white boy had hit rock bottom. Its a metaphor for what the world is going through.
Damn, I didn't even consider that. Surprising metaphor to come out of JewTube though. Either way the show is fucking incredible, better than the usual yt red garbage vsauce vlogs anyway. Netflix quality+ easily.

>Mutt from Jersey

Yeah, well, fuck you

>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f5945344f38b762578fc6ba5c957b390ae7875cd&dn=Cobra.Kai.S01.720p.RED.WEB-DL.AAC5.1.VP9-BTW%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

magnet of season 1 for anyone who wants it

Also note, how the gang of kids that attacks Johnny is one of each race, Asian, black, white...with the White kid being a fat fuck...he's in a fight against the world.

This show was well thought out. Can't wait to watch the other ones

No offense, balboa. Just pointing out the facts

Hopefully the cobra kai sensei from the movies makes some kind of cameo appearance. The way they tie in the old rivalry is really well done and not forced like most reboots, superb acting too.

I actually got a free month trial of that youtube red shit just to watch this and it's actually really good. It even makes fun of the sjw stuff taught in school in the middle of the series.

Absolutely. An appearance by that guy is expected and needed.
And yes, there was so much that could've been forced and it wasn't...it's All handled really well.

I also dig how Daniel still has those super dork karate moves that only work on tv, and Johnny just looks like a natural bad ass in his fighting style.

80s music montages were superb too.
I'm going for an appearance by Alli too.

Just watched the first 2 episodes was pretty good

Attached: 1523816958289.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

I tried but jewgle didn't want my money apparently, had to pirate it.

thanks, guvnah
was just about to ask

Attached: 1525125992576.jpg (1024x570, 51K)

Sage

Are you at the part with the other auto dealer yet? The way he does to Daniel exactly what Daniel did to Johnny was a nice touch.

This is a great commercial and advertisement
Now back to Jow Forums

stop trying to make me watch it. every time i go on youtube they load it for me only to get a dislike

Not yet. I just watched the first one and will probably take them in two a day for the rest of the week.
How many episodes are there anyways?

It's great IMO

Lots of moral ambiguity, and it's quite grounded to reality

Show is based. Tackles political society topics that are discussed here daily.
Heaven forbid there is a discussion of it on/pol.
What's the matter? "nigger" not said enough so therefore not /pol material and just be labeled shilling?

the trailer looked retarded until I realised they are using the original actors and following the storyline just modern day

seems like a winning strategy, felt like a parody but promises actual episodes

will probably cuck out though seeing as is (((youtube)))
whats with all the shows getting shilled atm on Jow Forums

>tfw that guy is now in his late seventies

10 eps.

I'm 5 eps in and it's still based, I didn't really want to shill but thought some guys around here would like it, it's so rare for remakes not to be cucked monstrosities.

That kid isnt a niglet hes a spic. If youre going to use racial slurs use the right ones.

Attached: Bloodsport how to deal with the patriarchy.webm (640x368, 2.74M)

I realized when they revealed his name to be Miguel, it's so hard to tell with you 56%ers, cut me some slack.

based

It seems kind of forced to me to be honest. The story will essentially be tge forst Karate kid but Daniels dsughter eill be the main girl that Johnny and Daniels student will fight over.

I watched up to Episode 7 last night. It is actually entertaining and it does feel somewhat uncucked. Johnny turns some lispy low t clefr lip kid into a mohawked badass. Teaching these kids that no one gives a fuck about their feelings or their gay ass hugboxes.

Yeah. Daniel is actually an immense virtue signaling douche. Johnny may ve crass and abrasove but you can see his intentions are righteous.

>she has like 60kg of MASS on him

This establishment is for imperial units only

I will forgive you. It mustnt be a common occurrence to see Mexicans in Ozzyland. Also Miguel may be a spic but he is a chill dude desu.

I just looked and the first episode is called "ace degenerate"...this is obviously some sjw shit. You guys are retarded.

ey boppity boopity

Attached: 392.jpg (600x548, 20K)

Just finished all 10. Fucking great series and I hardly ever binge watch shit. I was really surprised how well it turned out.

Okay guy who didn't watch the show at all.

>Are you a customer here?
>No he's just an illegal I picked up this morning.
fuck

Attached: 1518846186489.jpg (918x597, 157K)

>You want me to wash this windows any certain way, Sensei?
>Nah I don't give a shit.
cracked me up

Agreed, I'm liking him, drowning is for pussies

It could've been a lot more forced than it actually was. I'm only judging from episode 1, but I thought they would've made Daniel into a compete comic book character car salesman...but adding the element of his daughter and how he offered to pay for Johnny's car repair (was that him being gracious or covering for his daughter so Johnny doesn't call the cops?)...there are enough layers here to say it's not as forced as it would've been had a Hollywood kabal handled the material.

I took it as him rubbing his success in Johnny's face, like "Let me give you a handout, you clearly need it you fucking loser"

>was that him being gracious or covering for his daughter so Johnny doesn't call the cops?
Daniel doesn't know about the accident, plus that's his daughter's friend's problem anyway.

On a side note, I like how Johnny here is a like a flawed Mr. Miyagi here for the spic.

Some of the parallels are good but others make it feel like lazy writing. Its essentially the same story jusy roles reversed a generation later.

This line ties up Cobra Kai's philosophy on combat and how it is applied. Miyagi's style had it's own that was shown in the original movies with repetition and muscle memory. Cobra Kai is all about the path of least resistance and speed,

Attached: 1432019823158.jpg (414x508, 27K)

STRIKE FIRST
STRIKE HARD
NO MERCY

COBRA KAI NEVER DIES

nice show i like it

>Are you one of those challenged kids?
>Doctor says I might be on the spectrum.
>I don't know what that is, but get off it pronto.
this show just get better and better

Attached: 1478976404733.jpg (400x350, 46K)

Hawk is fucking badass bro.

LE YOUTUBE SHOW HAS BLACK GUY TOTAL KEK SHOW MAGA PRAISE KEK 1488

Attached: gooby.jpg (400x400, 17K)

come again

bump

Then why wouldn't Johnny just say ask Daniel to ask his daughter what car she was in because they hit him last night?

Or was Johnny actually not wanting to upset the deal Daniel just gave him?

But legally Johnny had the upper hand there.