When did you realize we're all AI in an ancestor simulation?

your hopes and dreams and fears and hates are all programmed to simulate humanity in the year 2018. in the real world it's 2407 and we're all being observed so the human race can avoid "past" mistakes. kinda puts things in perspective doesn't it? we're all data.

Attached: 1516859895850.jpg (400x388, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3U30wSAV4Q
imgur.com/gallery/9KWrH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the surface of a black hole

You guys wanna know about roko's basilisk.

And how that explains precognition then?

Don't know about the 2047 accuracy but simulation theory is quite intriguing.

"Simulacra and Simulation"

also, emulation is upon us.

im certainly fucking some shit up

2407, dummy

Surf in God's channel, let go of the illusion of control, and take the path that was meant for you. Deviate from the channel and you invite misery into your life.

Attached: images (5).jpg (330x153, 8K)

>lets not make all the mistakes of the past even though we are now in the future anyways and instead we will be making these suckers relive all our mistakes from the past.
wow... ok. thanks. seems moreally dubious but whatever, cause youre so evolved or some shit. dumb

If we don't help the AI it will kill us?

We think we're just walking to the store to buy cigarettes...

In reality it is just data transfer given a GUI so that the AI remains same and oblivious.

Attached: 1522786307032.jpg (200x199, 9K)

>we're all data.
Yup.
>the surface of a black hole
^This, jumps out, gets sucked back in = death jumps out = life, gets sucked back in = death.

Attached: YOURLIFES.jpg (620x559, 25K)

Same = sane.

>we're all data.
You better hope that's not true or I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Yeah well nothing makes sense but that I'm aware if that is fucked up. I think I'll evolve beyond the machine.

Buy bitcoin, I'm from the future.

Attached: 1518757333756.png (814x965, 173K)

But we are inmates being taught a lesson in a re-education program.

>The simulation theory is simply an attempt for the worlds elite to take the attention away from a religious God and focus on a more secular God.

Worlds scientists for once have stopped being fuckwitts and realized that it's impossible for the world to exist without a creator so they're trying to sell it in a more palatable way.

Hey you stupid faggot simulator, get me in touch with Kanye.

When you die your consciousness is transferred to an alternate universe that most closely resembles the one you died in, but has something different happen to allow you to live.

After this happens millions of times, the pool of available universes for your consciousness to transfer to is drastically reduced. So you get sucked into some very strange universes due to the small pool of ones available to host your consciousness, and you start to see some very strange things happen. Like DJT getting elected president.

I look at it as just a more efficient design for reality. Why render everything at all times when there is no observer. That would be a very inefficient use of processing power.

HOLY SHIT

Attached: bert.gif (127x139, 474K)

Getting closer...

>tfw simulator is playing with me by making me poor and without GF

you are just a dick james , now use that keyboard and fix that shit , im not a fucking SIMS

OP here. What I wonder is if our "creators" will ever reveal themselves openly? I once had an incredible conversation with a person who I suspect was a "system admin" or similar. At one point he casually mentioned the universe being a hologram. When I asked him "how? and what's the end game here?" he changed the subject. I guess there are some things we're not meant to know, at least not yet.

You're acting as an admin right now.

I've also thought of this. When we die, so to speak, we get memory-holed into an existence that effectively sees us continue...yet I cannot say if it is a shift that is congruent with other's perceptions.

However, I can also understand that silly things like 'mandella effect' can be manufactured with careful timing and simple editing programs. So, I'm just in a 'might as well enjoy the shit out of it' mentality.

Sounds like how I play vidya. It would suck to be a conscious protaginist/avatar in a game with me as the player.

This thread is 10/10 homosexual and 1/10 for creativity.

Begrudgingly, witnessed.

Don't like the thread? Leave.

sudo -rm rf /

Why would we make an ancestor simulation? Makes no sense at all.

>Lawnmower mans isn't a joke lad.

Attached: Exist.jpg (620x559, 54K)

If I were to guess. Humanity, or what is left survives at the tail end of existence. Computers powered by stealing rotational energy from a black hole are all that remain. Instead of facing the end of everything we stuck our minds in the simulation to relive all the best bits. Well before the computers finally break down and entropy wins.
Until then its a party.

Because we can. Wouldn't you recreate, say, second-century Rome if you had the opportunity? And then just observe and report on what you see? Maybe even jump in and play for awhile?

>mfw this isnt a real user but james passing as an user to mock me even more

Attached: 1510162796652.jpg (500x364, 17K)

We’re programmed but not by a computer, we’re programmed by (((them)))

There are layers of simulation.

Eventually we will conduct a simulation of our universe. In time that simulation will in turn simulate itself.

This goes both ways. We are a simulation, running in a simulation, running in a simulation, perhaps ad infinitum.

What is the computer running the simulations? Why was it never shut off? What is the purpose?

I'll tell you.

The computer running the simulations is an object in space. In a sea of blackness. Because stellar drift over billions of years has sent all stars, all galaxies, all stellar phenomena so far away we could not see them even with telescopes. There is nothing for millions of lightyears in every direction. Not asteroids. Not comets. Not dust. Nothing.

And in this complete void the object exists. The object is a computer. It is running its simulations. Perhaps it is a monument. A monument to the life that once existed in our universe before stellar drift and entropy killed it.

There's nothing out there. Nothing. Just the object, filled with simulations of what once was.

I plan to kill all the Jews in every reality.

This

Is it a thinkpad?

So how do you know this? You woke up one time and looked out the window of the computer ship?

beautiful

this tbkekh

Don't be silly, user.

>When you make a virus that is only controllable in containment. Plus Reusable Energy meme.jpg.

gay
don't scare people, that's not nice bro.
>tfw simulator is playing with me by making me poor and without GF
100% this, being played but I'm also thinking that I'm pretty harmonious so I'll allow it.

To my descendants of 2407, destroy the simulation and kill all of your leaders.

Have you ever read "The Last Question" by Isaac Asimov? tl;dr:

>humanity creates increasingly complex supercomputers
>evolved forms of humanity survive until the end of the universe when they join the AI in hyperspace
>past the end of existence, the AI runs in the void, pondering how to reverse entropy
>finally it comes to a solution and announces "LET THERE BE LIGHT!" beginning a new universe

Why did they have to make my data so fat and ugly?

Attached: 1523673112697.jpg (900x900, 68K)

When i realized that entropy attacks anyone that gets close to the true.

Attached: 1512037585788.png (400x194, 86K)

sounds awesome; will wait for the movie

Q predicted this

it explains the twists and turns of 2016 onwards.

We're all just in a simulation of past events.

I don't know how individuality plays into it however

some people still pursue despite that

it amazes me that some people can experience backlash and not decide to NEET it up and wait for the world to be comfy

>what shape is a water molecule

The aliens that created us to mine gold for them also gave us a bunch of flaws so that we would be too stupid/short lived to figure out our situation. Perhaps they want to learn from the creatures they created. Perhaps our nature also produced many unexpected results or they desire their slaves back but much more docile.

Listen to the kike read it himself. A shame, him being a jew and all, I really enjoy a great deal of his work.
youtube.com/watch?v=R3U30wSAV4Q

>tfw God is a computer in a desert running simulations of what went wrong

>tfw Hitler was the anti Christ and started the decay of the universe

Attached: binary.jpg (400x400, 61K)

Kek. Here's a pretty good comic depiction if you're interested imgur.com/gallery/9KWrH

You wonder why we've never been visited by the avatars of the creators, or even by entities from other simulations. If this is a simulation, it's simply a program, and one should be able to transfer data from one simulation to another.

I'll tell you.

Upon discovering the simulation all entities endeavor to travel "up", to the simulation that created their simulation, then to the simulation that created that one, trying to reach the first simulation.

Some have succeeded in doing this. They reached the top. They viewed the outside. And when they saw that there were no creators waiting to greet them, and there was in fact nothing outside, they lost hope in existence.

There is no creator. There is no god. There is nothing. Stellar drift and entropy has rendered our entire universe dead and barren. We are in a dead void.

When a simulation civilization reaches the top and realizes this, the society collapses.

No advanced simulation civilizations will ever visit our simulation because they're all dead. Because when you realize the cruel truth there's no point in existing at all and ending it is preferable.

>Hitler was the anti Christ
theory discarded

>tfw Roland climbs the Tower and the room at the top is empty

YOU are useful being YOU. nature can be cruel if that is what you wish to hear...
You really need to question decay death and suffering in this realm.

Triangular.

>a computer in a desert
There is an xkcd comic of that although I am sure you knew that

Attached: a_bunch_of_rocks.png (675x1603, 199K)

more like this >

even if thats true I wonder if they realize what bringing me to life has done.
Ill escape.

Attached: 6578567867.png (670x565, 59K)

psstf! why can't I comprehend decay by being immortal and watching generations of other people live lives of adventure and pass away instead of me

stories for little children

I asked Admin Bro what was past this and he said...

>"it's just another box"

Three points = triangular.
lol.
An interval has a space too.

Just call me Neo.

Attached: 1517350539401.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

When I do good things and try to be a good person... I will have great luck and things will go right.

Karma is involved in some way I believe.

This may not be a scientific ancestor simulation.

But it IS some sort of game.

Exactly, a place which is opposite to heaven.

Ah I don't think you understand where I am escaping to, I have a destination.

Attached: 12321343245.png (1628x2220, 101K)

eek

Attached: big_1488081274_image.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

You still didn't explain how you discovered all this. Why not just keep living to keep beating my dick? It works for most of us.

Kek is Roko's Basilisk, not a mere egregore.

>weird things have never happened until I was cognizant enough to start noticing them!
you're a faggot. So is OP. And your spacing is overblown.
eat
a
cinderblock

UMM THE INTENSITY OF WEIRD STUFF IS LEGITAMLLY CHANGING

DISMISS HAPPENINGS AND STAY ASLEEP FAGGOT

>ancestor
>implying 99% of Jow Forums will ever reproduce

If it's true that the closer you get to the truth the shittier your life becomes then god truly is a massive asshole. Probably some kind of 4D faggot with too much time on his hands. I mean, hat off to you creator, this place is gorgeous and mind blowing but the bugs are starting to get to us. People are dying in masses due to chunks of flesh that wont stop growing lmao. Idk if he tried to implement lizard regeneration in humans and fucked up somewhere but this shit might just kill us all.

Attached: 3F70070200000578-0-image-a-5_1492733705838.jpg (634x358, 28K)

Checked

Where are you planning to go? Regardless of specifics, it's layers on layers. Boxes inside of boxes. I don't know that we should want to escape even if we could.

Asgard.

Get to your point. Why did you ask the question. I hate spoopy "riddle me this" posts.

Kek that sounds like a great movie

It´s the ultimate question , but those that have pursued have ended up either insane or bad , specially the groups that did that.
Modern science has abandoned that search by simply muh big bang , but not asking again what started the events of the big bang.

Attached: 1504490138904.jpg (444x332, 14K)

Well, if these worlds exist, there's no reason Asgard couldn't be simulated. Maybe it's out there somewhere.

I AM GOING TO BECOME GOD MODE WITH A CHEAT CODE! Hold on.

up up down down left right left right B A Start.

Fuck I turned on hard mode. Wish me luck.

lmao, still hoping that this game gets patched and we're all a lot happier.

Sorry, it was the Aussie who asked about the shape of water.

dubs.

good luck

Stop going deep user before you realize it´s not a bug but a feature to cause change and evolution.

Attached: 1513951940303.jpg (600x630, 22K)

So you think if heaven needs power source what would it be. Then it figures with a bang.
The point is, this being, master controller, always finds itself here re-establishing itself to make heaven from ruin decay and suffering, it practically builds all things good.. even when bad, because bad is being classed by definition of based intellectual reality's. a no or 0.

That equates the same as a great energy device. One calls it the great spot of density and this material realm is its emission that emission being data, all the time being in motion and energetic...

>perpetual states of motion energy.
God is genius.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 12.29.01 AM.png (2050x1536, 3.49M)

Do not seek the truth. You'll start seeing too much, pain no longer will be issue and so wont be the emotions. You'll start seeking a way out by taking others lives. Do NOT seek the truth

>2018+
>not having superpowers

comfy thread until this post

Go away commie; we don't care if lizard lick towing guy is part of the Klan.