Would you buy a slave in a post apocalyptic world? What would you use them for? How would you treat them?

Would you buy a slave in a post apocalyptic world? What would you use them for? How would you treat them?

Attached: 2763b683752e1a5c2dc42e98892d5c0e.jpg (1023x411, 69K)

I'd raise them like a Pokemon and make them smoke weed and evolve into charizard

>Buy them
>Treat them nicely while we journey across the world
They'll be the fren I never had

Attached: 741df896.png (1087x680, 35K)

Sex slave. I'd treat her well for a slave, but would fuck her when I feel like it. Otherwise, she would be free enough to roam the property and do as she pleases but would be wearing an explosive collar that would go off if she leaves the perimeter.

Attached: Anna-Sofia_bikini.jpg (400x642, 173K)

That's not how humans work user.

this
it would be cool to be a rich old guy who seems weird and creepy but is actually really nice to their slaves and gives them good lives, like in those elf slavery doujinshi

a mix of spanks to keep her in line and treating her good. not overly interested in fucking so mostly just a pet I play video games and keep in panties with... oh wait dead world stuff... she'd be my traveling partner and hopefully we keep eachother alive and eventually build a decent squad

You might be able to find some working game consoles or computers.

make him my mecha co pilot, talk to him everyday, tuck him in bed everynight. Cause a good orphan is a orphan can kill, right orga?

No I would enjoy the peace and quiet I would finally get.

>traveling alone in the wasteland
It'll be peaceful and quiet until you get eaten by mutants, ambushed by raiders, or killed in your sleep because somebody liked the look of your shoes.

That could be perfectly called marriage (almost)

basically like a skyrim follower

Attached: 1440127720.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

When I was young I fantasized about living in a post apocalyptic world with no rules. Now I know I wouldn't last five minutes. As to the slave thing, I think if you can't swing a real life girlfriend then you can't handle a slave. You have to be willing to be in control and brutal when necessary.

Attached: 76456656.jpg (667x1000, 448K)

Possibly, slaves were dangerous, especially if they were smart. I probably wouldn't buy one but if I did I would treat them really nice until they betray or try to kill me in which case I would brutally murder them. 2/10 would not buy again.

would want a redhead for sure

Would like a guy slave. Would treat him nicely and be friends but I guess we would have to breed and repopulate

I would buy a tall qt raven haired girl with pale skin, green or blue eyes, and ideally a virgin, which I would pay extra for. I would treat her as an equal and teach her to fight by my side. Eventually we would grow close and she would become my wasteland warrior gf.

I've thought about this a lot.

Attached: 1182304_large.jpg (914x1300, 267K)

Bumping for post apocalyptic slavery.

Boiwombs and ovulating boipussies don't exist

>Boiwombs
I shudder to imagine how such a thing would function.

I would buy as many thick titty monsters as possible and start a breeding farm. I would impregnate the first batch a couple times and then put them permanently in stockades kneeling in front of food troughs. I would charge a small entrance fee for guys to come and use them for as long as theyd like. I would get first go at the ones I have breeded, and after making them pregnant they would be offered at a higher price than the common use ones until they too were broken down and chained to the troughs. Finally once they have no sexual value I would either chain them in a free use area, or force them to have sex with a large array of large dicked animals, mainly horses, for my enjoyment.

I would buy a cute and funny slave to start a travelling cute and funny troupe

Attached: 1528110512612.jpg (329x464, 17K)

she can be the funny bunny of your troupe

Attached: bunny.jpg (522x529, 59K)

she is neither cute nor funny

Everyone on this board would die very soon into an apocalypse. Of the ones that didn't die in the initial event, most would be city-dwellers who would stand basically no chance; no food supply, statistically speaking no guns, no space and hundreds of thousands of competing humans in the immediate vicinity. Even with guns and stocked food and the good fortune to survive the initial chaos, none of it counts for much if you're alone which most robots are. Humans survive best in groups and the neighbors around you with strong immediate social bonds will do much better than you, and even they'll do way worse than the farmers out in the country with strong social bonds, guns, food supplies and familiar territory to defend with lots of room for whatever they need.

Don't be such a killjoy. The whole point of a fantasy is that it's supposed to be fun.

I would actually treat them well and put them to work in a farm or something

What are you going to farm? The earth is fucking dead mate.

post apocalypse doesn't necessarily mean nuclear holocaust