Dad asked me if I'm going to kill myself

>dad asked me if I'm going to kill myself

Attached: 1543451224835.jpg (1434x1080, 444K)

Well, are you?

If you lie, you're only lying to yourself.

Probably. Of course I told him I'm not.

That's really selfish of you. Let him help you.

There's nothing he can do. Why would I burden him with that knowledge?

You'll burden him with the knowledge that he couldn't save you for the rest of his life. Your logic doesn't hold up my dude, you will hurt him a lot more if you do end it.

I bet he was hoping that you'd say yes

Who cares? It's not like I'll be around to hear people bellyaching about my suicide. They'll get over it eventually.

They always claim suicide isn't selfish but we got em now boys

wish i could detach like that seeing doctor tomorrow might do oxi or acid on friday

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-233054.jpg (885x886, 314K)

The fuck would you know about suicide, jungle bunny?

About as much as you'd know about being loved by the opposite sex neanderthal lmao

Attached: 56erMutt.jpg (476x401, 145K)

Yeah, and as much as you'd know about having a father.

I like how this is either a self-burn or a praise towards the user you're replying to.

hello angry sausage

Do you know how you want to do it, user?

Wow at least he asked, I have to tell mine

Knowing the failure he raised, he knows you'd fuck it up.

Shotgun. Probably on top of a mountain somewhere because I would go on a road trip before I did it.

don't fall for the normies memes. I've had people close to me commit suicide and after 5 years no one even talks about it anymore

>tfw dad doesn't ask because he probably knows due to him and me being pretty much way too similiar
I wish i was as strong as my dad, he probably wants to off himself too but doesn't because i am alive.
Funny isn't it, we both are on hold until one of us goes into the abyss.
Oh, my mother's still alive but she'd probably drop down as soon either of us goes.
Lmao, i just realized that if i off myself my parents will follow soon after in a chain.
What a fucking joke life is.