Heres a 20 and two singles
>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Im suppose to get back 10.50
>Uhhhhh the machine says im suppose to give you 8.50
Yes and I gave you two singles, two plus 8.50 is 10.50
>uhhhhhhhhhhhh
*Hands me back the two singles plus 8.50

And you kids mock boomers as being retarded

Attached: 59387a2ab1bd5633088b4cf1-750-563.jpg (750x563, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/01/defining-generations-where-millennials-end-and-post-millennials-begin/?amp=
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give two singles gets back two singles, pretty retarded

Avoid the thread children, you know you are the most retarded generation to date despite access to the most info

we made our jewish pianos all retard proof. the screen just shows how much you need to return (even which coins/bills)

the fuck is a single
>neat that never leaves his room

can you explain what's going on here?

Clearly OP was wanting a $10 I guess

Do the math malaka, single = 1 dollar

No one outside of drunks going to a strip club calls them singles.

Are you retarded? If you are going to hand me 8 dollars, and I hand you 2 dollars, im expecting a 10 but your math skills are non existent and you get confused cause your master jew machine didnt tell you exactly what to do

I do this all the time, watching brainlets squirm is so satisfying

go to a bank then retard

Jesus Christ, fuck off boomer fgt, you probably typed that with your index finger.

I like when it makes sense. Sometimes people want like a quarter back so they start handing the person pennies and shit to even it out. Solid bills only is the rule.

No shit, but they get confused, they cant add, these people are allowed to vote

Stop being such a pain in the ass of society you dumb fuck baby boomer. You are lucky I wasn't the cashier. You would have received your change in pennies. Good on the barista for fucking over your clever plan to get a ten dollar bill. Btw how much did you tip? For your arrogant waste of the cashiers time they deserved a couple bucks. You didn't tip though did you? Insufferable cheap cunt boomer boomer is what you are.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1525180041743.gif (720x480, 126K)

Common tactic of a quickchange artist. Cashiers are told to be careful and wary of this exact situation.

Suddenly it becomes, " I gave you five and a one, where is my five? " Then they confuse cashier into handing them extra money.

Had to fire some cunt for giving a guy nearly $100 because he intimidated her.

>You need to work at a bank to know complicated math such as 8 plus 2

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 1522335912223.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Hey doing math on the spot when a line of people looking at you can be nerve racking. Even if it is simple math.
>t. Former cashier and math major

Don't blame the thot, she was only taught common core. It's close enough she'd receive a pass for that.

>common core doesn't prepare them for this situation
>stop being a faggot giving random money amounts like they're a bank teller instead of a minimum wage employee who gives less of a shit about their job than your wife and kids give about you when they see you embarrassingly not just giving them a $10 and taking your $8.50

This, we cashiers arn't money changers they are specialized store security guards. If you want a certain bill go to a fucking bank.

And this is why the service industry is a fucking mess.

He meant, to go to the bank to get the notes he needed you fucking moron.

there were no 10s in the register, user

>pain in the ass
>Having to add 8 plus 2

Man, could you imagine if this was the generation that needed to fight the British, we would all be buying TV licenses right now

It's probably her first day. Relax. I didn't know how to do that shit for a while either. All you do is enter exactly what they gave you and the machine does the rest.
I guarantee this happened to OP one time max.

Also, stop holding up the line with your bullshit. Take regular change and go. Put it in a jar and shut the fuck up, faggot.
You are the problem with fast food, not the cashier. You need everyone to cater to your bullshit. KYS

>paying with cash

This a joke..?

Now I understand how much more intelligent an average Indian is. Not even a good store. Any store.

My mind went blank a few times after working 12hrs on drive thru. Im very good at math too

You fucking idiot. Cashiers (those with an IQ above 80 at least) prefer rounding like this because it maintains the level of small change needed for the bulk of consumers.

You mistake was paying in cash to a complete plastic generation these kids have debit cards from 13 years of age. They have eftpos in school canteens. You expect them to understand the value of a banjo over the queen and some shrapnel?

>passively-aggressively asking for an exchange of notes

I don't know if that's common because i've never worked at a cash register, but i would give you back smaller bills just to spite you.

this. OP is so autistic he doesn't know basic money scams and why an employee wouldn't want to deal with his high-maintenance bullshit when they have a lineup of customers waiting. just take your coffee and get the fuck out of everyone's way

if you've ever worked behind a till you'd know that the shop should be grateful to hand over a single $10 than a 5 and 3 singles, it keeps the till stocked with useful change

Yes lets accept this as the standard, i see you havent learned of the slippery slope yet

We haven’t killed off the poor. Some peasants still use credit cards even.

You know you're a boomer when the bar of retardation you need to set for yourself is a Starbucks Barista..

You're literally responsible for the imminent destruction of Western Civilization

Yeah, you'd expect it to attract the best and the brightest, what with its competitive pay and great benefits.

So many millennial/gen z fags in this thread who sympathize with the cashier.

Attached: 1520314223165.png (460x416, 287K)

Because service people are tired of being treated like shit by boomers/gen X? Yeah pretty much

>You didn't tip though did you? Insufferable cheap cunt boomer
I grew up poor and when things improved I literally had to teach my mom to start tipping
"How much do I give?" for fucking years

>DAE TEENAGERS ARE RETARDED

Holy shit it’s almost like they don’t give a single fuck about their jobs.

>I was never that retarded

Yes you were, and even if you are. Asteange exception 99% of us were, if you are one of these idiotic fucks that imagines themselves to have been “different” than kids today I’m attitude and behavior you are memory selective and probably you are still dumb.

Attached: B17E19DF-9A07-42EE-8938-FCA0D99BEB2A.jpg (640x840, 69K)

Happens 99% of the time with a young cashier, I guess its babies first day everywhere

You could just tell her that you want a 10$ bill, she's clearly new at this kind of job, you spoiled boomer.

Underated

Nice politics fagget personal blogger

throw yourself off the slippery slope. no one gives a shit about your OCD "I have to have a $10 in my wallet I'm too important to carry smaller bills or change everyone conform to my demands I'm the most important person in the world"

Sad part is ive never had this problem with pajeets at 711, its young white kids that cant into simple math, fucking immigrants that speak little English know more math than them

Millennials ar 22-37 and gen z is below 22

There is a 90% chance you are a millennial chump

This. I've worked as a cashier when I was a kid. It was pretty stressful, worst was when customers would give you additional change or something the last second to throw you off. Just don't be an ass

Boomers are retarded.

I work in the medical industry and I watch boomers die all day, everyday.

Boomers are the worst generation in the history of white kind. A lot of you will rightfully be burning in Hell.

Attached: fuck.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

How can anybody be this retarded?

Cashiers that don't welcome rounding to exchange notes will end up delaying transactions repeatedly due to having to call the manager for more coins. Not only frustrating for the cashier, manager and consumers alike, but the store ends up losing business because of those delays.

Entitled crybaby mutts I swear m8, I thought you guys knew about customer service but apparently not.

>being this stupid
I'm Gen X, loser.

Are you that lady I stand behind in the grocery store that has to write a check for $34.18?

And self checkouts only help a bit until enough of you fuckers clog that shit up because “lol I’m not tech savvy”.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why you uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh treating me like a uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh retard

>does this shit everywhere
pay with a fucking card like a non-boomer if its such a big deal to you. going to ask them to repair your VCR next?

Exactly this. Can't believe what I'm reading ITT.

So instead of saying that or something along the line they stare at me going uhhhhhhhhhhhhh and pull out their iphone for the calculator?

Why were you intentionally acting like a gypsy OP?

That doesn't explain the confusion

Honestly you deserve it for going to (((Starbucks))) you race traitor

Dream job.

>Now That's What I Call a Strawman: The Post
Drink your Ensure, you're cranky and delusional.

I think they're more confused about why you're giving them $22 for an $11.50 order

Why don't you apply for a job there and show them whose boss? You won't. So take your change and kys

Your math is all wrong, buddy.
Way to be smart. Tard.

Lmao fuck off bong

Only boomers do this shit, it has nothing to do with math and everything to do with boomers trying to take up your time.
Think about it, you help 200 customers in a row without a problem then one dumb motherfucker wants you to be his bank teller.

>Why not just tell the customer to their face you suspect them of trying to steal something.
Brilliant. People love that.

Gen X and loser is synonymous.

because they're trying to decide if you're senile and don't understand math anymore because you gave the wrong amount of money for your purchase and if it will embarrass you to point out that you've gone senile or if you're just an asshole sucking up everyone's time and if it's worth calling you a retard to your face or if they want to keep their job and some faggot who's crying about his change and probably counting out pennies to pay for shit holding up the line is exactly the type of faggot who would complain to the store manager to make a point cause he has nothing else going on in his life.

Look, i spotted the cashier in my thread, break down the math babe, dont forget the calculator

>Adding 2 plus 8 is soooo harrrddddddd mommy the boomer is making me think!!!

Hahahhjahha

google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/01/defining-generations-where-millennials-end-and-post-millennials-begin/?amp=

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

By some measures 36-37 might be gen x but pew, one of the most influential polling firms on earth says they are 22-37

You could have simply said “I think millennials are kids and old people are boomers and I don’t know a flying fuck about what I’m talking about”

Imagine being as retarded as you.

Attached: C03FC8B8-382F-40FB-91F4-634ABB526222.jpg (300x400, 29K)

Yes yes, going uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for 5 minutes is much more efficient than adding 8 plus 2

We got idiot boomers complaining about Gen Z/Milleneals. And here I am thinking everyone is retarded.

Just use the fucking app. Don’t even talk to a cashier. Grab coffee and leave.

Attached: 79EEAFB7-7BA8-4EB0-8C34-6608F9380FCD.jpg (360x361, 165K)

>replying to imptrash posts

Time to go back, kids. Go eat your redpills and praise your kek back on

Attached: 1498003181210.png (709x1085, 271K)

You the guy at the bar who stares into his phone avoiding eye contact or talking to anyone?

Be grateful, your board is trash

ITT: A bunch of Jow Forumsddit retards argue about people who are slightly less retarded than them

Attached: hotdogs.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

>being from Jow Forumsddit
>calling any other board trash

Attached: 1507318147757.jpg (225x224, 11K)

baby boomers barely have a platform to stand on when complaining about younger generations

Attached: 00Syndrome.jpg (530x530, 137K)

Attached: 1504477422015.jpg (678x1024, 137K)

You checking out guys at bars again? I knew Jow Forums was awash with fags.

Attached: 1504478226301.jpg (674x626, 100K)

Attached: 1504478518055.jpg (716x768, 101K)

>boo boo Jow Forums is edgy and talks about things I don’t like

Pathetic

Attached: 1525AA7B-BCA1-45EE-A6C9-74C580625AAF.jpg (640x598, 37K)

Yes, who needs to know how to add 8 plus 2 lol did I mention how dumb niggers are lol

Attached: 1524870741074.gif (697x764, 1.54M)

As a gen-z, I’m dissapointed in the new line of humans
I’m dissapointed

A proud member of the /baby/ community lol

Attached: 1644608D-7A23-465A-9CCA-9F169055AE27.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Attached: 1504478585237.jpg (529x800, 61K)

Attached: 1504558429748.png (669x545, 79K)

When everyone around you would rather stare at their phone then talk to you maybe that's a sign that you're an asshole like this thread demonstrates.

Don’t worry polock, people have been claiming “kids these days!” Since literally the dawn to time. There is a funny Plato or Socrates writing about how the kids of Athens will doom Greece

It’s a common bias among people

Attached: 79BD3EA0-2923-4E53-A315-FB548EDDBBBA.jpg (214x725, 61K)

>calls others babies
>comes from a board where they unironically whine about literally everything

Attached: 1504558782371.png (600x450, 387K)

Attached: 1504567568488.jpg (678x1024, 76K)

Attached: 1504655271839.jpg (628x443, 119K)

Attached: 1504660574925.jpg (534x800, 53K)

Attached: 1504667871216.jpg (1000x1000, 605K)

Attached: 1504674106420.jpg (678x1024, 368K)