Alright, we can start having sex every night after classes, but ONLY anal. I mean it, user!

>alright, we can start having sex every night after classes, but ONLY anal. I mean it, user!

Attached: 1544727969664.png (595x469, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shiftymine/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buttsex is gross, can we just cuddle instead?

>user i told you what's on the table. You WILL fuck my ass every night! no kissing, no cuddling, no boob or vag play. ASS FUCKING ONLY. I'm NOT taking no for an answer!

What's the point of these threads? It's literally a great situation with a hot girl all the time.

Attached: what?.jpg (550x540, 35K)

Sorry, I wish I could, but I've got to study for the finals.

I mean, maybe we could make it work I guess. We'll just put the class notes up on the tv while we fuck. Would that work for your?

That has to be amongst the most enthralling woman I've ever seen digital or not. What the actual fuck? How do people like this exist? Huge boobs aside - her face is literal perfection incarnate.

Anyone got a name?

S-s-s-ure!
>proceed to never show up, never respond to messages and avoid her everywhere i go

don't fall for it, succubi are all the same

seconded, want to see the full set

Just random regurgitated shitposts.
Zoomers are not capable of interesting original threads.

OP is a fag, and he wants YOU

A-alright, as you wish. *Bows*

Saucino my amigo?

/d/ gang represent

can I have head first pleases

lmao is this a photoshopped ciara or just someone infinitely better than her

If kikettes are anything like Arab women, she would have a very nice round fuckable bubblebutt, and I am not even a assfaggot

Tons of spics and Arabs look like her (tho rarely that chesty)

t. Muslim who lives in SoCal

Sodomy isn't sex. It is only a sad imitation of the real thing.
To call it anal 'sex' is frankly insulting to sex. It is actually abusing each other if you do it, and is just plain unhealthy.
Oral isn't sex either.

Oral is the highest levels of pleasure attainable by a man.

>Sodomy isn't sex. It is only a sad imitation of the real thing.
It would still feel incredible

Especially if you give it to another man, amirite?

i genuinely dislike anal to the point of not being able to like anything involving it, it completely ruins it
I'd fuck her mouth and she'd enjoy it and change her mind or leave. anal is fucking disgusting

That has nothing to do with sex. You don't call taking drugs sex, why would you call some mutual masturbation sex?

never cared for ciara but how do people not realize she's so average it's bad? I've never understood how you guys let your obsession drive you, and for such a shit-tier person

yet another thread where a gayanon subtly tries to make us closer to the gaypill

alright but i'm gonna watch sharktale

>don't listen to her user. I'll give you titty fucks every day after classes, but NOTHING else.

Make your decision, user.

Attached: image_widget_layrqv3agry11.jpg (913x1552, 184K)

is everyone here gay for men or something
i'd take it

i'm a grotesquely obese neet that's straight but i've been a virgin for so long i'll gay fap with you on webcam if you like. idk maybe i'll like it and then even a 2/10 can have a sex life

come on what is there to lose

Its a demoralizing tactic employed by Jews to rub it in our faces that our society sucks in the hopes that we kill ourselves before their system collapses and we finally can have our own waifu without the government interfering in the affair.

Attached: 1494399289999.png (455x457, 348K)

can i at least fuck her titties too?

instagram.com/shiftymine/?hl=en

Crazy that people like this. Basically physically perfect, more attractive than 99% of Hollywood and models, possibly one of the most attractive people on the planet, and anime girl proportions to boot. And she's just a random Italian twitch thot.

Attached: 1545161487638.jpg (564x564, 269K)

She's an italian streamer. Shiftymine on instagram.

Sorry bros shes taken

Attached: notfair.png (600x542, 492K)

You speak like that is a problem, a quick application of lead at high velocities would take care of that hindrance.

Further she would be sad and vulnerable afterwards, perfectly ripe for the D.E.N.N.I.S System.

absolutely based and redpilled in an original manner

be gone Schlampe

im a fucking coward so ill refuse thanks

No titfucks? You better be a goddamn master of riding or something, I swear.

>literal perfect 10/10 taken by some frog-looking-ass ugly fat beta boy

FUUUUUUUUUCK IM BETTER LOOKING THAT THAT WHY IS LIFE LIKE THIS

Attached: 1427618146460.jpg (422x437, 134K)