/britfeel/

Remember to bring a bottle of coca cola.

Cola and fizzy pop edition

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-010408__01__01.jpg (1080x1333, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2FuOb8cCbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Birmingham instead of London
ok muhammad nice try to rape the traps on here

Fuck off cola

This meetup bollocks is getting a bit of a joke, reckon you should start organising it on /soc/ or something.

The Manhattan Project was a research and development undertaking during World War II that produced the first nuclear weapons. Nuclear physicist Robert Oppenheimer is credited as the "father of the atomic bomb" however the atomic bomb was actually bought into the world by a loving mother, Cola. Cola was developed by a CIA taskforce dubbed "nuclearwoman" at a top secret facility in Peru. Cola single handedly developed the nuclear weapons, "Little Boy" and "Fat Man". The reasons for the chosen names are known only to the mastermind behind them however one theory suggests a van driver from Banbury is "Fat Man".

Attached: Manhattan_Project_emblem.png (456x459, 92K)

The Midlands dont exist. Either your North or South, and Birmingham is South.

Daily reminded that Manchester is not a NORFERN city and the NORF meetup should be somewhere properly northern.

Attached: england.png (690x601, 68K)

Sleep Alone by cinema club is actually a lovely melody. Great song

Wait there's a meetup in Birmingham on the 12th of January at 2pm? I bet all the cool kids are going to be there

I won't post it as op again until closer to the day I pinky promise. Sorry in advance if thread gets removed

nah I'm not going m8

Any other #balding here hate seeing pictures of women with their really thick hair?

Am I allowed to go to the meetup if I have a gf(female)(not ugly)

Are you a balding tranny?

Yes I will be polite and friendly to you but ultimately resent you

Na, i'm actually a halfchad who's balding.

balding should not exist as a male hairstyle, either have a full head of hair or none at all

You bring the girl?
Sharing?

Why does seeing thick haired women annoy you but not thick haired men?

t. thick luxurious haired man

Yes mate which hole do you want to call dibs on?

poo hole tbqhwyl

I'm still at the "not always noticeable" stage so I still have hair.
Because I can always expect a thick haired man to eventually lose some hair, 99% of women don't though.

I'll take the hand, provided she washes them, everywhere else is too dirty.

>I'm still at the "not always noticeable" stage
hope this isnt Shut In because you're not lad

there better be more than one cutey at this meet or colas going to look like swiss cheese

Soooo.. what happened to the lad that said he was going to stab others at the meet up? i have a funny feeling it was SP

>I can always expect a thick haired man to eventually lose some hair

Attached: guULQdv1Q9_zU10Zi_XzCJPnNLcUovjQvBzbz6LdMxw.png (768x768, 152K)

don't fall for the regular sex meme lads because the moment it stops being regular you turn into basically a heroin addict

I didn't shag until I was 20 and my urge was never as high as it is now

If I don't diddly my missus at least once a week I turn into a miserable cunt

Attached: grenade.gif (400x216, 1.63M)

One of you better bring me a gf to the meetup. I'm not leaving without one.

fs drank a bottle of wine and I'm barely even tipsy. I thought sertraline was meant to get me drunk faster

He wus saft enuff ter cum dahn ere an his tay wus spilet

Attached: sign.jpg (1024x694, 197K)

Na I don't even know who that is.
Most do if they aren't fucking Noel Gallagher, but to be fair he is God.
I haven't had sex in 5/6 years and I couldn't care less, but I've never had a sex drive.
I've always considered the,"OH IM SO DESPERATE", thing to be a societally accepted meme.

Legit thought you were speaking german for a minnit there

>attention whore tranny is behind the meetup
WHAT A SHOCK!

bloody yamyams, we spake proper round ere yow lot am the wuns hoo dow spake proper

Reckon it depends on the person. I have started to care less and less about sex as i have gotten older. I want emotional intimacy and someone to love more than anything else. Not a virgin, last time i had sex was over 2 years ago.

Phwoar boys, matched a fitty weeb girl on Tinder. Only thing is she's a canadian on holiday and says she's not looking for anything serious. How do I go about having her sit on my face

don't fuck canadians they are crazy

Look like this and you're good to go

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 22K)

>Tinder
tell her to sit on your face you dingus

fk u bud

ello ow bin ya luv dow yow wuna sat un mey fayce

>If your soft enough to come down here or going home, your tea will be spilt !!
What did they mean by this?

Crazy is pretty hot lad, and I have the benefit of if she's a nutter then she wont be in England anymore to stalk me and set fire to my car
fuck
Cheers lads, only problem is her bio says not to message her on tinder and to message her on instagram. waiting for her to let me follow her first before I hit her up. Bet this is all some ploy to just get followers

>has tinder and instagram
fuck off normie

Attached: 348daee6e3be646636f9750b85d5796c6eaeb0a562be1b2e0f99576f5a9f98fa.jpg (1102x900, 229K)

>her bio says not to message her on tinder and to message her on instagram
dont get your hopes up

>soft
no mate it's literally saft, it's like daft
>spilt
nah that means spoiled
If you are daft enough to come down here while going home your tea (dinner) will be spoiled.

>one night stands
How does it feel to be a part of the cancer that is destroying western civilisation and the family unit?

Attached: 16.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>people in ye olde days didnt have cheeky shags

Western civilization is shit anyway, its just that the rest of the world happens to be even shitter.

>Bet this is all some ploy to just get followers

It is 100% that, most thirsty guys might message/follow her, she'll never meet them, but they'll keep following her anyways because she posts hot pictures of her in a bikini, normal thot behaviour

Don't right off tinder though, believe it or not you can find genuine, good looking, nice girls who are actually looking for relationships

feels better than being a virgin

any others lads no longer attracted to ordinary looking birds?
>if she's not 6+/10 it's not worth the effort.

Attached: Femcel.jpg (203x250, 6K)

this tbqh. they commonly shagged prozzies.

civilisation needs to go

Never said they didn't you dumb cunt.
You say it's shit whilst living off the benefits of it like a parasite.
I'm not a virgin, I just only have sex within relationships.
Only so that we can kill the foreigners with no remorse.
We need it back after that.

I'm sorry lad but you have to pretty much have social media these days or you're fucked socially
Yeah that's my suspicions, she'll definitely be unfollowed if thats the case. She doesn't have many followers though so it mustnt be working very well

The castle gate island is actually a nightmare at tea time so if you happen to be driving by there your tea will definitely be spoiled. Don't even bother going to castle gate mcdonalds at 5PM, it will take at least 10 minutes to get back up to Dudley

I can't afford to be picky. As long as she is 5+ then i am game.

>Birmingham

Aren't you scared of the world hardest lad XxGTR DANNYGxX?

youtu.be/F2FuOb8cCbg

Attached: 1521174180107.jpg (250x236, 8K)

>sour grapes
no doubt if a fit lass offered to shag you you'd be accepting straight away

>Never said they didn't you dumb cunt.
it was heavily implied you fucking flannel

Why dont you fuck off back to facebook or do everyone a favour and commit suicide?

The only girl I ignored on Tinder was a disabled girl in a wheelchair. Open to anything else but all they want is attention. Asked a few to meetup and I get ghosted.

>You say it's shit whilst living off the benefits of it like a parasite.

I'm not a neet, mong. And neetdom is a consequence of capitalism, consumption is more important in our economy, nobby nuts. do one, normie.

BB crew represent. /britfeel boys/

Pretty edgy lad

You smarmy little shit

Do you think the "old days" were some big fucking fairytale where no one shagged anyone but their highschool sweetheart and lived happily ever after married for 60 years? Please tell me one point in history where that has ever been the case, every great empire was founded by fuckers

Fucking feels good and only a virgin will tell you that you shouldn't enjoy it with whoever you want.

>"boo hoo there are too many sluts"

Yeah no shit, not my problem though is it?

>I'm not a virgin, I just only have sex within relationships.

How do you think relationships start you swollen bellend?

>drank all my cans
>dont feel drunk or comfy
>just have a bit of a tummy ache and bored

Attached: 1524200565967.jpg (895x978, 207K)

I literally wouldn't and it has happened.
Childhood friend of mine who's a 7/10 wanted to shag and I said no.
She's also a single mother and it disgusts me.
No it wasn't you buffoon.
The only thing that was heavily implied was that the majority of sex happened within relationships, unlike today.
I never said you were a NEET, but unless you earn above a certain amount you're not actually a net contributor to society.

Even my granddad shagged someone before my nan the old rogue

Your country needs (You) to be a top shagger.

Why can't humans just have a fucking off switch lads
It's not like I'm completely suicidal or all care would go out the window and I'm sure I'd be swinging from a fucking rope somewhere in East Devon.
But why can't I just close my eyes to go to sleep right now and just hope hard enough that my brain shuts the fuck down. This is just gay

sounds like you've got coeliac lad, make sure keep a quid in your pocket for the boatman

>relationships start wiuth sex
The fucking degeneracy of the modern man disgusts me.

Attached: peteeyes.png (220x100, 25K)

>the majority of sex happened within relationships, unlike today.
source that the majority of todays sexual encounters are one night stands and in ye olden days they werent?

Yeah not everyone needs to have a fucking arranged marriage before they poke a girl, vishnu paedophilising

Going to watch Predator (2018) after all. Might stream it if anyones interested, can't blame you if you aren't though, I've heard it's poor.

>just hope hard enough that my brain shuts the fuck down
isnt that what sleep is though?

>but unless you earn above a certain amount you're not actually a net contributor to society.

bollocks, we live in a consumer society. You don't have to earn a certain amount to "contribute" towards society.

You brave sod. Not interested but good luck

why do the mere mention of sex trigger some lads so much to kick off ?

people want what they can't have lad

I never said that the majority of todays sexual encounters are one night stands you god damned brainlet.
You make large leaps in logic.
Like the idiot above, you're also making a huge leap in logic.
The relationships doesn't start when you have sex and if it does it's probably not going to be a very long term relationship.
There was a study a few years ago that said if you don't earn above like 23 grand a year you're a net drain on the country.
You take out more than you put in.

Not long after my nan died my granddad got in trouble with the police. What happened was he got a prozzy to come to his house and he had a go on her then let his neighbour Steve have a turn. After she left he thought she had stolen 6000 quid off him, he never trusted banks you see. Him and Steve got arrested for harassing the prozzy at a bus stop, they accused her and she denied the theft. About a year later he found the 6k hidden in his garage. Things were pretty wild back in the 90's.

this lad is right about one night stands desu, I had a one night stand with this yank who was no word of a lie swear on me nan a cheerleader and I tore my banjo string

She was very nice and I would have liked to see her again and she wanted to see me too but it got serious with a different girl so I never did

long story short don't shag if you don't want a broken willy

>one of those realizations where you realize you've wasted and are actviely wasting your life in every measurable way and will undoubtedly regret it before death

Attached: f34.jpg (653x490, 95K)

>There was a study a few years ago that said if you don't earn above like 23 grand a year you're a net drain on the country.

Psude science rubbish. low earners contribute towards our society through consumption.

Your brain is still active. How else would you breathe in your sleep or move about?
No. I want all neurons to cease activity immediately

>the majority of sex happened within relationships, unlike today
>I never said that the majority of todays sexual encounters are one night stands
mong

is 32 tinder matches in 2-3 months for a fat lad a decent number? now if only i could build up the courage to meet up with one of them. there was a fit lass I messaged and asked if she wanted to meet up for drinks and she said sure where do we want to go but I never responded for a couple days because I thought it would be awkward and she unmatched me. wonder what could have happened init

Tore mine too lad there was loads of blood. My penis is okay now can't even tell anything ever happened

>will undoubtedly regret it before death
I already regret it.

You're still young, why not try to do something?

You dumb fucking niggers. You're literally repeating the mistakes of the Picadilly meet by having everyone meet in a crowded place. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

horrid isn't it, mine is okay, the banjo healed up but it's got really thick scar tissue so it's actually way more resilient than it was before so I suppose there's that

If you want the (You)s you've got to start posting better content. What happened to classic Ebin, blasting classic FM and running over shippy

Eat a big Mac meal, skellington.

Maybe I'll sneak a vodka or two. Wont help my stomach but will feel wasted at least

yeah it's horrid. my gf at the time dialed 999 for an ambulance. I spoke to my dad about it later and he said I'll be alright

What time does the mcdonalds breakfast stuff start is it too early