December

>december
>not even had an inch of snow
>temperature only been below 0 for like a week
>forecast say it will be raining this christmas

Why did it have to ruin the comfy times?

Attached: 1528745966578.jpg (484x497, 35K)

global warming is a jewish conspiracy

Are you in the UK, I take it? Look up Sudden Stratospheric Warming, it's happening right now and it's this very event that led to the 60cm blizzards that hit the UK in March earlier this year.

Now that stuff was probably once in a lifetime levels of snow for the UK, however the Met Office does believe with a growing degree of confidence that heading into January, things get colder, potential for snow and cold temperatures.

>he doesnt know mass industrial pollution actually cools the planet
>he doesnt know global warming is a globalist psyop because they dont want crop failures and livestock losses financially from colder weather

The Sun is waning and we are barrelling into a new Ice Age, user. They're trying as hard as they can to prevent this by drastically reducing the pollution which is exacerbating the great cooling.

ice age would be comfy

Attached: 90763286467.jpg (1280x1546, 223K)

fucking winter i fucking despise winter fucking snow cold cold cold snow so fucking cold fucking snow car melts from all the fucking salt fucking COOOOLD fuck this shitty season fuck anything that isnt the 2 days of summer here. if you disagree youre a fucking degenerate and never spent even a single night out in the dead of winter.

why would you want it to snow? I fucking hate being cold

found the niggers who are out of their element

Attached: 1542753777635.jpg (198x405, 49K)

You know what bills are? Heat? Stuff like that?
I guess not since you still live with your parents

found the sheltered little dweeb who speaks out of his ass and only knows winter from the warm 21C room staring out the window or just pictures of snow. i was a conscript and spent the whole fucking winter camped out in the forest with barely 2 - 3 hours of sleep in a fire heated tent, rest of the 20 hours was spent outside often times passing out from fatigue in the middle of the night when on post in -30. often times i didnt want to live or wake up but i always did and it always felt worse and worse, the cold inside just didnt go away.

>paying for heating
>cant chop his own firewood

Attached: 42357689245677.jpg (834x870, 175K)

You know the reason. It frustrates me that despite staying in the NE moving a bit further south is going to basically eliminate chances of snow in the future. Thanks for pulling out of the accords Tr*mp. /s

Have you ever chopped wood? Cause i have, it's labour intensive. Also you have to pay for the fucking wood brainlet, you can't go out fucking chopping random trees are you stupid

aaw the poor normalfag cant handle a bit of cold weather
paaaaathetic

Attached: 34390.jpg (800x500, 131K)

>chopping wood is labour intensive
>take log
>put it on the chopping block
>hit it with an axe
>repeat
It doesn't even take me 15 minutes to chop enough wood to heat my house for a week, and that's if I fire everyday which is not needed.

Buying wood isn't expensive either. A truckload of firewood wont even cost you $200 lol and it will last you several winters and that's the wood that's already chopped. If you just buy logs it's even cheaper, either way both options are cheaper than blasting an electric heater 24/7.
If that's still too expensive just got one of those pellet stoves that you just put woodchip pellets in and it will burn for days.

Attached: 46780463480.jpg (3704x1956, 698K)

>It doesn't even take me 15 minutes to chop enough wood to heat my house for a week, and that's if I fire everyday which is not needed.
Ok now i know you're trolling, you have no fucking idea about using firewood. You're the type of retard that thinks you put in one log and your house stays 30 degrees for 2 weeks
>Buying wood isn't expensive either. A truckload of firewood wont even cost you $200 lol and it will last you several winters and that's the wood that's already chopped.
Varies widely from country to country

>implying I'm trolling
>can't even chop firewood
lol what a cuck you are

Attached: 1533897248840.jpg (1100x700, 210K)

Don't ever (You) me again with a shit response like that

Lol, thats Hallstadt, the town where i live.

Imagine getting this mad at a reaction image and one sentence reply

The normalfag is immunized against all dangers, one may call him a faggot, failed normie, liar, narcist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a nigger and you will be asthonised at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenyl shrinks back; "I've been found out"