How to find and have sexor with blind girls?

How to find and have sexor with blind girls?

Attached: image.png (1119x764, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7VVsaYh584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't. And they'll never find you.

you can't they are unavailable

What about Deaf.

deaf is harder

why nobody care dammit

What about blind men with girl cocks

Cute, dateable girls are rare. Blind girls are rare. Put the two together and she'd be impossible to find. Not only that, but you'd need a cute blind girl who is also willing to date a disgusting faggot.

Attached: 1333399682148.jpg (453x416, 30K)

What about if I don't care if she is cute?

Is there a game where there is a blind girl that's not the best girl?

Attached: 5467bc1d284309df33cd3602b99e2ffced438ba8[1].jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

I mean, besides the super old hags, witches and the like.

Attached: Fire_Keeper[1].jpg (960x540, 60K)

oldie but goodie though

Pour bleach into a girls eyes then have sex with her.

There is a state center for the blind not too far from me. I take my mother there occasionally because she is legally blind and can get discounts on magnifying glasses. The thought has crossed my mind about how cool it would be to have a blind girlfriend. However, I have yet to see a pretty blind girl there. I can only assume they exist.

Is there any motivation to be pretty when you can't see your prettiness?

Hell, is there ability? How do you know what to do if you can't see?

You dont, such perfection does not exist in this world.

Attached: 1541497016670.jpg (850x561, 105K)

You have a point there. As an example, my cousin was a beautiful blonde sixteen year old girl. She suffered permanent spinal injury in a traffic accident and is confined to a wheelchair. For a while she tried to keep up her looks but soon gives up and doesn't bother any more. The transformation was really quite extreme. She only has partial use of her hands but she can see and judge her hair and makeup. A blind girl couldn't do any of that of course.

Even so, there weren't even any 'diamonds in the rough' if you know what I mean. All the blind women were at best on the ugly side. I suppose without feedback there would be no incentive to stay thin and no way to even dress up nicely.

too precious or too pure?

Well 3dpd obviously gets in the way of both. Real women are only precious for certain amounts of time and once they lose their purity its gone forever. That amazingly sweet and beautiful blind girl who you can love and protect doesnt exist. You mind as well be trying to find a unicorn.

Attached: 1529174607605.jpg (1029x1029, 499K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P7VVsaYh584

Please don't degrade Lilly...

look up where your state's center for the blind is and go there, they'll be walking around in the middle of the road with their long sticks like retards. incredibly easy to kidnap and bring back to your basement.

just yell MARCO. they'll find you.

I'm in a similar situation and I know that feel. My sister has a condition that includes blindness but also a lot of other symptoms. Because of this, I've probably met more blind people than anyone else here, but none of them are attractive (plus the condition is genetic, and I'm likely a carrier so that's a pretty bad idea to begin with).

I wouldnt think of it. I prefer Komugi anyway.

Attached: 1544767772759.jpg (382x724, 60K)

>Real women are only precious for certain amounts of time and once they lose their purity its gone forever.
explain

What if I wasn't a disgusting faggot?

Just sneak up on em.

Women, much like men, have ups and downs. Almost every girl has the potential to be precious and cute and many of them are at times but only at certain times. Meanwhile 2d can be precious and cute every second without fail.
As far as purity that should be obvious, its not even just a virginity thing, at a certain point women become jaded and too calculating to be pure.
Not even those trips will help user, there is no hope.

Attached: 1524185677383.png (455x455, 274K)

how about you relax dont do it

Dont do what? Im just stating facts.

Attached: 1544762595579.png (1108x1920, 911K)

relax
don't do it

when you want to go to it

reIax
don't do it

lemme waifu2x it

Attached: c6d476a5-87c6-4c7f-cc90-ebd9fa395a6a.png (2238x1528, 1.41M)

when you want to come

I see the bots working hard tonight...

WHEN YA WANNA CUM

Trips confirm, I'll get a cute blind gf who loves me.

Attached: 1543783806011.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

there is no difference, silly. a girl can tell how ugly you are by touching your face.

You know the whole 'having personality and a sense of humor' thing that most robots struggle with? That goes double for blind girls. Yup, they're actually harder to pick up than regular girls. So if you find one, you'd better actually like her as a person and not just hope she'll accept you for being ugly.

then we'll fight in the shade

Hope you like dicko clicko

These. Even in Katawa Shoujo, Lilly checks your face by feeling it (for things like blemishes and imperfections) but she notices Hisao isn't unattractive physically.

then it was end of the line

what some about gangsta whitewalls and tv antennas in the back?