Hey robots, I could really do with some people to talk to tonight

Hey robots, I could really do with some people to talk to tonight.

I'm sitting at home by myself, getting pissed and watching shitty romance movies.
Meanwhile the only girl I've ever loved (who also happens to live with me) is round at her boyfriend's house.
All of my other friends have left for Christmas but I've still got a few days left stuck alone with her.

I don't know how much longer I can live with this, every day this week has been the same. Whenever we're together I feel happier than I ever have in my life before, we talk and laugh and everything is great. But every single night she leaves to be with him and I'm left alone with my thoughts.

I've loved her for nearly a year and a half, ever since we first met and it's slowly killing me inside to watch her be with someone else.

Tell me what I should do anons, after this week I'm at my breaking point. I'm worried by the end of the week I'm gonna have had a full blown meltdown.

Attached: 1484093258907.png (531x501, 132K)

> he still lives with his ex

Boy I feel sorry for you

I wish she was my ex. We've never been together.

told a girl I like her, she thought I'm 'just kidding'. I still tell her sometimes, she still thinks the same.. she doesn't even refuse me or something
Sometimes when I ask her out she either says 'oh yes' or 'no, don't (ask me out)'

I've never been in a relationship (or even close to one), but... why don't you just tell her how you feel?

That sucks man, never getting a solid answer is what's ruining me too.

I'm locked into at least another year and a half living with her (uni accomodation). Through mutual friends I am almost 100% certain she has no interest in me.

I don't want to ruin or make worse the current situation. At the moment while I may feel lon the verge of a breakdown constantly at least it's only me who feels like shit.

Stay strong pal... It's not something you can turn around but it's a challenge you have to overcome.
I might not know you but I'm sure that there's someone else you can have as your other half!
We're but a grain of dust in the wind of life, you must let go of your shackles to feel free...
Find your strength in something and hold onto it with all your might.
This is the vital moment, don't crumble inside and lose your will, you either stand up or fall now,but it's your decision
Determination is a powerful tool

Attached: received_307670666624126.jpg (618x1232, 64K)

shouldn't try to fuck your mom, user.

Thanks man, I needed that.
The reality is that most of the time it's fine. I usually live with three of my close friends, but they've all headed home for christmas.

All this week a quiet despair has been slowly encroaching on my mind every time she leaves, it's been getting worse and worse every day I'm here.

Shouldn't type messages to men when you're a sissy, user.

Attached: ea36301.jpg (1500x1069, 223K)

No joke I can't wait to be back with my family, I'm gunna see them in a few days for the first time in months.
Hopefully it will help me take my mind off all this.

Why not finding something incredibly time consuming for you whenever she's away, until you get used to forgetting about it, each moment of happiness matters user, I truly believe everyone deserves a chance at happiness!
Stay strong and don't let it get to you!

Attached: LF1IjMt[1].gif (700x827, 509K)

I've got winter exams after christmas so I've been burying myself in work.
I've had some extra lab work to do, and the small amounts of time I've spent chatting with the PhDs has pretty much single handedly been keeping me sane.

It's your sister. Nasty fag.

I guess that's one way to do it, but make sure you take proper care of yourself, it's something easy to forget in times like these.
Enough rest is also very helpful, a combo of being busy and well rested might be exactly what you need

The door is over there Mr.Twat

Attached: tumblr_ngk9yaeHMg1sk9tiqo1_400.jpg (304x308, 20K)

Roll Tide!!!! Based trolling right there

can't be if it doesn't get a decent respond

I've been there. Not sure if you want to hear this, but is it possible that you don't really love her? It may be that you don't talk much with other girls. As a result, your evolutionary brain is on overdrive, believing this one girl you spen a lot of time with to be your only chance at reproduction. That was what happened with me, anyway. Just something to think about

what i did was tell her how i felt and ask her to be with me. she said no, which closed off all my fantasizing and worrying and anxiety because i had a definite answer. then she distanced herself from me and she fades more from my mind every day.

you know there's only one thing to do. you know she won't do it for you. it's time to help yourself. just make sure to leave all your cards on the table. do what is meaningful, not what is convenient.

Are you that retarded to not realize that she is just trying to avoid this whole thing?

She isn't answering right because she's a wind head, she's like that because she doesn't want to fucking answer. Get the message user

If it wasn't for the fact that I have to spend another year and half with her I would. But right now I don't know the best option to take.

Just move out you idiot wtf

Like others have said. At one point you just gotta be honest. From there you can move on. Right now this is just making you miserable. I have a similar situation where I need to be honest and probably stop talking someone who is close to me because it is also making me miserable.

This is exactly what happened to me i kinda feel awful to not be attracted to her anymore, but we're good friends now and it's much easier to talk to her now

Yeah I've actually considered this, you may well be right.
I've known plenty of girls though. I've never actually had a serious relationship with anyone but I'd say there at least 5 girls I got on with and speak to on a weekly basis at least.
But I've never felt like this about any of them before, I'm not usually a hugely emotional guy but this is still getting to me.

I know how you feel. There is this girl that I have know for 2 years now. We pretty much speak every day. I have never been able to talk to someone else the way I do with her. But because reasons it's never going to work out. Talking with her is great but also devastating because I wont ever have more than what we have now

As I've said before I also happen to live with three of my best uni mates as well. And I'm not in a position to ditch them and break a 7000 quid accommodation contract over this.

Yeah this pretty much sums up my feelings right now.
I've fully accepted that we'll never have more than we do right now. My feeling for hee have been oscillating up and down ever since I met her. Usually I'm ok but I legitimately on the verge of a breakdown over this right now.

I've spent the past couple of nights drowning myself in booze after she leaves because it helps numb my feelings and then pass out in bed so I don't lay for hours thinking about it.

I wish us all the best, I'm sure all of us will pull through this eventually.

I feel ya man, same sorta situation here.
Stay strong my dude, we can do this.

Yeah it sucks man, all the best to you.
We'll all deal with our individual shit eventually

My life is falling apart. I wish I was never born. I wish I had the courage to kill myself. I wish I die tonight.

Mine go back and forth as well. I don't live with her but usually we talk through text. But lately she has been going through a rough time and we have been calling daily. Now she is back home for Christmas and we haven't talked on the phone and haven't talked much and this is making me feel miserable. So I know at one point I am going to have to stop talking to her.

I hope that one day you can get in a situation where you can have some more room so you can move on. How much longer will this situation last?

We're both halfway through our second year at Uni. We are both signed up on the same accomodation contract until the end of the 3rd year.
After that point I have every plan to never speak to her again, at least not until I have got myself to a better place mentally. I even entirety blocked her on social media last summer and it kinda worked while I was away so I'm hoping it will work after we part ways.

It definitely does. It takes some time. I didn't talk to her for 6 months, when we started talking again through text only I was managing. I pretty much felt comfortable to just be friends. But now that we are talking on the phone that's gone out of the window. So I think you are right when you say that you need to get your head together and maybe in the future you can talk. But I'd still be careful. It's a slippery slope.Currently I'm planning on being honest with her about my feelings. I'm just stalling until I get the opportunity to do so in person in January.

For now I'm just distracting myself by meeting new people. Maybe it could work for you?

Ayy accidentally replied to myself here

>have to spend another year and half with her

you'd be surprised how few things are obligatory where the will to change them exists. i'd bet she just goes to live with her boyfriend if you do it.

Then stop spending time alone with her

That's surprisingly difficult when you're the only two people in house for a week.

Just turn your feelings towards her into hatred.

I'm gonna go ahead and not do that

Lol this was me in my first week of uni. Fell in "love" with one of my flatmates as I'd never before been in such close proximity with a pretty girl before (I was shy during school and made next to no female friends, certainly none I saw outside of school). Genuinely considered telling her how I felt which would've been a trainwreck. Luckily those feelings, which were never real for the reasons you mentioned, just disappeared after a short while.

As for OP, it sounds like you've unironically gotta put yourself out there. Falling for another girl you can't have will be painful but if your affection for said hypothetical girl displaces the feelings you have for your housemate then that's a better deal overall. Being stuck in a house with someone you love is hellacious.

>As for OP, it sounds like you've unironically gotta put yourself out there. Falling for another girl you can't have will be painful but if your affection for said hypothetical girl displaces the feelings you have for your housemate then that's a better deal overall.
Not a bad plan DESU, I'll give it a go when exams are over. The tough bit will be finding someone to replace here but I've never really had a problem being overambitious in clubs.

Just to test DESU

Man I forgot that filter was a thing, still retarded

Never live with a girl that you aren't fucking.

Well, the solution is simple.

Wear his dick skin as a condom.

Funnily enough you sound like a fairly well adjusted normie which will probably make this strategy harder for you; us robots have a much easier time falling head over heels for any old girl.

I blend into the normie world alright, but underneath I'm as robot as anyone else here. I tend to do a good job of hiding it but occasionally it peeks through.
I guess I'm more of a cyborg than a robot.

Manicure

You're doing it to yourself. You kind of likes that shit you sick fuck.

If I do then it's deep down in my subconscious, because this shit sucks on every level.