/britfeel/

IT'S BEEN edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

Attached: britfeel december night.jpg (4400x2823, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
gellerreport.com/2018/12/female-tourists-beheaded-2.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for TIM FUCKS THE ANIMALS

Attached: 1531261399003.jpg (3497x2838, 1.73M)

Surfing is very difficult couldn't even clear the first stage

Reddit spacing should be an instant ban
Prove me wrong.

well lads I'm fucked. been with a lass for 3 years this jan and last week my cousin (not blood like second or third removed) sent nudes to each other. im fucked aren't i? i regret it. I just wanted to tell someone. neither of us have proof but what if she tells.

Full body Friday tomorrow lads
That means squats
That means deadlifts
That means bench
That means twirling round the barbell like a stripper
Who /britfit/ here?

*flies drone into thread*

>heathrow shutdown by some fuckin kid

zozzle

Right. What can we do about these Moroccans beheading beautiful and innocent women? Reckon the lads should meet at Spoons and knock out a plan.

Going home for the holidays
That means pints
That means bacon sarnies
That means choccies
More like /britfat/

Attached: fatboy.jpg (916x910, 66K)

>4k word essay due in 25 hours
>1.2k words done
>shit ton of research to do as well

i-its okay, the word file is 7k words right now because i added two appendices with the full text of medieval documents so i feel i was more productive today than i really was

Attached: 1497731272035.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Hungry again but not much food about

you do know "reddit spacing" was just a meme right? It's called fucking paragraphs you brainlet mong

Attached: ApuSharpe.jpg (716x1120, 283K)

NOT posting because it's early thread, wrote out my post as realised thread died.

Fuck lads, really just want someone to be able to talk to without them thinking I'm attention seeking or something. Text a mate and it's a no response or some shitty little "grow up" comment. Blokes are fucking useless at this situation, you're mate is in a really shit position and needs to talk at someone, just be a mate and be that person. I do it for him whenever he wants to lay it all out. Constantly judges(hate the term so much but in this case it's so true) everything I do and then makes a face or a comment about it.

Tbqh don't even think he's that much of a mate, wonder if he even cares about me. First started hanging out with him because how vulnerable and low he was at the time. Man, I helped him turn it all around.

Years of isolation as a teen I think has destroyed my early adulthood, no one to hang out with or properly speak to anymore. Parents just have a go at me if I discuss issues, sister is the same but some disgusting know it all whore who really is no more knowledgeable than me, just her experiences in the social environment means she's better than me? Nah fuck off slut.

Funny isn't it, in you're time of need you find out you're loved ones and wolves in a sheeps' clothing.

Attached: 1513434546070.jpg (632x852, 43K)

WHAEEEEEYY DAZZA JR

>pal 212
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk

Attached: pepe 30.png (1000x786, 122K)

No he doesn't. Delete this

>medieval documents
not doing history are we lad...?

Arguing on the internet is literally a waste of time.

As someone who used to do SS, squats deadlifts and bench as a workout is a bit shit. You're doing accessories too yeah?

So here it is, Merry Christmas

Not reading all that, mate. Simple as.

Started watching the darts

>medieval documents
based

Attached: Consider the following.png (412x179, 192K)

Feel really demoralised and sad about those hiking girls in Morocco. Fucking stupid to do what they did, but nobody deserves that. Then this board is just full of people gloating, gleeful or political point scoring. Laughing at a video of a scared girl being murdered. I cant stop thinking that, if that was a friend or relative of mine, would I want to know the truth of what happened or pretend the video doesnt exist. Like that bit in Grizzly Man when Wernee Herzog hears the tape of the madlad being eaten.

Really brought me down.

Please lad, I've had enough of the same shitty xmas music at work

And what? What is your point?

EVERYBOOOOOOOODY'S HAVIN' FUN

Attached: christmas singing.png (1054x526, 78K)

I'm doing lots more, but they're my favourite.

Said my point didn't it lad. waste of time init, goes nowhere.

haha nice one lad

Nice

The party's on
The feelin's here

>put kettle on the stove because I fancied a Bovril
>completely forget about it watching TV
>probably 40 minutes later my smoke alarm goes off
>kettle is completely fucked, kitchen full of smoke

not happy lads. That was a nice kettle as well.

haha great stuff anons

>having empathy for others
wow, what a big homo you are lol

Yeah. Depends what you want, more scary films? Nothing really tops that because of how real it is.
Noroi is a good Japanese horror, quite unsettling. You may find it slow.

IT WAS CHRISTMAS EVE, BABE
IN THE DRUNK TANK

Attached: 1488676653769.png (1054x526, 69K)

>Supt Justin Burtenshaw, head of armed policing for Sussex and Surrey, described attempts to catch whoever was controlling the drones as "painstaking" because it was "a difficult and challenging thing to locate them".
>"Each time we believe we get close to the operator, the drone disappears; when we look to reopen the airfield, the drone reappears," he said.

This shit is fucking hilarious, absolute fucking state of this country sometimes.

Wish I could hear the Grizzly Man audio. He got what was coming in the end. The woman he was with didn't deserve to go like he did.
Also would like to see the Armin Mewes cannibal video.
Not cause I get off on that shit, it's just morbid curiosity, innit.

>Noiroi
Seen it lad, but it's great. Any others?

Attached: 654654131412.jpg (1260x638, 41K)

DADA DADA DADADA
I DON'T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS
THERE IS JUST ONE THING I NEEEEED

Knights, you are in very good hands now that God has called for your help against the Turks and the Almoravids who have done Him such dishonour. They have wrongfully snatched his fiefs; our sorrow at this should indeed be great since it was there that God was first offered service and acknowledged as Lord.
Anyone who now goes with Louis need have no fear of Hell, for his soul will be in Paradise with the angels of Our Lord.
Edessa is taken, as you know, and the Christians are sorely afflicted because of it: the churches are burnt and abandoned; God is no longer sacrificed there. Knights, make your decisions, you who are esteemed for your skill in arms; make a gift of your bodies to Him who was placed on the cross for you.
Take your example from Louis, who has more to lose than you: he is rich and powerful above all other crowned kings; yet he has given up castles, towns and citadels and turned to Him who was crucified for us.
God gave up his body to the Jews that He might free us from bondage. They wounded Him in five places so that he suffered passion and death. Now He is calling upon you because the Canaanites and the troops of the cruel Sanguin [Zengi] have played many a wicked trick upon Him: the time has come to pay them back for it!
God has organised a tourney between Heaven and Hell, and so He is asking all His friends who are willing to support His cause not to fail Him
For the son of God the Creator has fixed a day for being at Edessa; there shall the sinners be saved...who will fight fiercely and, for love of Him, will go and help Him in this hour of need...to wreak the vengeance of God.
Let us go and take possession of Moses in his tomb on Mount Sinai. Let us snatch it from the hands of the Saracens as also the rod with which, at a single stroke, he opened the Red Sea and all his people came after; Pharaoh followed in pursuit and was killed with all his men.

[troubador song, anonymous, 1150s]

Attached: patrician.png (252x292, 138K)

HE'S GOOOOOOOOOOONE
2000 MIIIIIIIIIIIILES
IS VERY FAR

Attached: ANGERY SING.jpg (746x541, 44K)

I saw the video and it has really had an effect on me. I've seen a lot of nasty shit, the worst I could find, but for some reason that video yesterday really upset me.
Maybe it's because I'm a little older and less edgy. Maybe it's because a friend of mine is currently travelling on her own in Morocco at the moment.
I'd like to see every Moroccan man woman and child wiped off the planet for what happened to those girls.

>kettle on a stove
Fucking hell lad bit retro innit? You not have an electric one?

>kettle smoking
What did you put in it?

>anonymous
based /ourguy/

Hes drinking bovril he's probably a fucking womble

>user sets Wimbledon common ablaze with rogue bovril

>Degradation of a hobby

Why has no one been every to debate this? Last thread an angry femanon claimed women didn't effect video game communities, but "normalisation" did (a decade after Nintendo was a household name and the big hitters like COD, FIFA, WOW, GTA and Mario were all released). Ignoring the "grrrl gamer" phase, the rise of social activist groups attacking video games, the censorship and the female audience demanding to be catered to.

Is there any logical, rational argument against this? It seems obvious given the difference in the desires and needs of different demographics, and the psychological differences between men and women, women favouring more emotional based arguments and subjects, and low-risk, easy hobbies with men favouring logic and hard science, thriving on camraderie, competition, challenge, but maybe there is something I'm missing here. Can anyone explain this? Without resorting to fallacy or lies?

whats that still from?

If you liked Noiroi you might like Kabe-otoko

I don't care about Moroccans or Scandinavians
fuck off

Regards that serial killer

Literally never heard of him before now but I'll give him a read.

He looks a bit like user from the meet

Fucking hell mate let it go

this eleanor on mary berrys show is so pretty

I just cant get over people using this harrowing event to satisfy their prejudices. Like 'haha roasties/liberals btfo', and seemingly really meaning it.

By all means laugh at people you think are stupid or wrong throughout your life, but in some cases have a bit of fucking humanity.

I'm a bit of a coffee autist so I have a gooseneck kettle to do "pour over" style brewing

Don't derail the thread and make it uncomfy you fucking wanker

You've had loads of logical, rational arguments. You don't care. You've decided what you want to believe and nothing anyone says will change your mind, and whenever someone replies you ignore what they say and insult them.

Bore off.

Lost 20 quid playing poker :(

wtf did i miss? link?? or atleast explain what this is all about chaps

Havent seen the video, my curiousity for that kinda thing died when I saw that 12 yr old hang herself

it was smoking because the metal was literally smouldering lad, there's a big hole in the bottom of it

*taps glass*

AHEM

its considered good britfeel etiquette to let arguments die with a thread and not drag them into the next one.

Attached: 1544962662356.png (517x493, 48K)

That's not empathy it's being a pussy. How many innocent people have suffered a similiar fate because of idiot leftists and their ideology of ignoring things they don't want to see?

Empathy is great, being naive and putting others in danger makes you a complete retard.

Wew, just get a leccy one next time

>How many innocent people have suffered a similiar fate because of idiot leftists and their ideology of ignoring things they don't want to see?
I dunno, maybe 12?

it's aIways in the Iast pIace you Iook

SO you disagree with degradation of a hobby, but you don't have any actual evidence or logical, rational arguments? That's perfectly fine, based on emotions you've made a decision, women do it everyday.

Japanese? Marebito is one I liked, but confusing. Kairo is alright too.
My favourite western horror is probably The Orphanage or The Others.

If you don't want horror then maybe someone else can suggest a feel good film. I can't think of any film I watch to boost my mood.

>can't kill myself I'll ruin my family's Christmas
Patience is a virtue

Pulled down my old wallpaper and some cucks been drawing communist shit behind my walls before i moved in

Alright coffee autist? I was a bit too but I'm /caffeinefree/ going on two weeks and have just been having some decaf instant Nescafe everyday with a splash of milk. Feel a lot better without caffeine but miss the buzz I think.

Stop replying to him please. Let him have the last word

it's a christmas miracle. take a pic for the lads, wahey

drinking some cider and learning Japanese, lads

Attached: 1505251573137.png (713x611, 26K)

I wish he wouldn't use words like Stacey's and roasties. I know he's better than that and he's too handsome to be that corrupted

lad, even those mongs probably dont actually mean it, they just genuinely think it's funny or edgy.

The whole thing is very disturbing, just because they're so very innocent and naive to the end. It's frustrating but also very sad, they finally see the horror of the world but it's too late
some absolute savages in the world. Keep me on this hemisphere ta

So you disgree based on emotions and you're attacking me as stubborn because I won't change my mind due to YOUR feelings?

People make decisions based on emotions everyday, there's nothing wrong with it lass, but don't pretend you have any logical, rational arguments.

ii ne
ganbarimashou

>Empathy is great, being naive and putting others in danger makes you a complete retard.

this tbqh, you go to a dangerous country for your little gap yaar vacation and you don't take the proper precautions and you just assume everyone all over the world is lovely and wonderful and anyone who says otherwise is a racist and this is what happens to you

its nothing new, it happens every year.

I think it's from Elfen Lied, but can't really remember lad. Nice one, cheers. Got it downloading just now. Going to have a comfy shower, then decide whether to watch it tonight or tomorrow.
Got Marebito downloading now as well lad, thanks very much. Think I've seen Kairo. The Orphanage and the Others are good too. Scary azn films are good for recommendations

Attached: 356435121321.jpg (1272x722, 79K)

ko knee chee waw

Attached: 1513860887957.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Would have rather seen Stacey Dooley decapitated by some hairy Moroccans.

Some cunts been drawing anime Stalin in my wall kill me

Attached: 4FEDA9BF-43F1-42ED-89FC-CB774A62D28B.jpg (750x1334, 303K)

>Keep me on this hemisphere ta
Here's something that'll unsettle you greatly: Morocco is in both the Northern and the Western hemisphere, the same as most of the UK

Let's not pretend that this Moroccan murder discussion is anything other than

>stupid roasties how dare they have sex with anyone but meeeeeeeeeee

>Got it downloading just now
where you downloading it from lad? Would have considered that one a bit tricky to find these days

Attached: THINKYHARD.png (741x609, 18K)

Get into teas maybe lad? A nice peppermint or rooibos can be a nice substitute

Please stop disrespecting women.

Attached: 1501027016315.jpg (720x480, 44K)

That's change in gambling terms user, just quite now before it gets silly. I had a friend lose thousands like an complete dickhead (did feel sorry for him though).

My first reaction:
Jesus christ the cringe

My second reaction:
Jesus christ the mould

Actual, weapons-grade autism. Are you also a militant atheist who won't stop banging on about it?
Give it a rest.

Really need some more vidya to play

*psst*
if anyone wants to see the video just go here and scroll down
gellerreport.com/2018/12/female-tourists-beheaded-2.html/

Change the channel Marge.

Attached: Unknown-6.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Why? You a weeb?

Yeh. I'm not splashing out on nice beans or ground decaf coffee because I don't see the point. I've looked into Rooibos, lad. Used to drink that a few years back. Been mostly drinking nescafe gold blend decaf and Yorkshire tea decaf.
Might just splash out on some nice ground decaf, desu. I did get a decaf at the coffee shop and felt like a right numpty asking.

I genuinely feel sorry for what ever retard lived here before me

draw goofy teeth on him
and write bazza 97, then re decorate for the next person to find