There are plenty of desperate single 30+ year old women. Stop pretending like you have zero options

There are plenty of desperate single 30+ year old women. Stop pretending like you have zero options.

Attached: aswda.png (996x847, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/235922/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would date them if they weren't mean sluts.

Why does her sweater have visible nipples?

if a woman is desperate there is a good reason for it.

Do you have one for me? I'm almost 40, that's literally my target audience but I haven't found one that doesn't want Chad yet.

They don't look like Tits McGee-chan there, though.

Shower and seem normal. They want to get married and baby up. Seriously, this is a super easy cohort.

30+ year old women desperate for Chad.
Christmas cakes do not exist in the West

Here's the catch. They only become an option once you get older. Very few 30+ girls want to date a teenager or early 20s guy.

>seem normal.
ive seen various therapists and tried several medications to get as close as I can to normal

You're probably poor.

maybe if you are also 30 but girls rarely want a man younger then them. They have also been through hundreds of feet of dick by that age. Better off finding a broken 18 year old

But they aren't virgins like your image implies. If I wanted some used up cock sleeve I wouldn't have to settle for a 35 year old.

>There are plenty of desperate single 30+ year old women
True
But will they date a broke college student with no job who lives with his parents? Most of these women want a man to take care of them not the other way around.

Took 12 showers today and still nothing, should I try being myself next?
It's tragic how most robots think the opposite for some reason, they're probably going to kill myself when they get to my age.

My income is high and the male to female ratio works in your favor later in life.

It's a shitty bargain after being alone for so long but I don't think it's impossible to get a girl if I'm willing to be patient for the scraps.

Attached: 3_73087cc9-c03b-443d-8d2c-f160ecac8116_1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 75K)

source?

taoally originale

Haha yeah man, for sure indeed, agreement, yes, correct

On a more interesting topic, which doujin is this from?

>tfw mom forced me to marry her friend, much older than me

It's not so bad though, an older lady. As long as she's over her partying days and not looking to relive them sneaking around behind your back.

I'd rather be single and >tfwnogf than put up with someone I know I won't be happy with

Nah, I just go for prostitutes. One day you Americans will learn that it's far easier and overall better to just stay alone while occasionally hiring a prostitute. It's cheaper in the long run and you don't have to deal with all the bullshit. Why would you ever want to have kids and a financial drain. If that's what you want then go for it but stop acting like having a wife/gf is mandatory to be successful. Find what you love doing, do it, get a hobby or two, become successful in your career, acquire wealth, buy hookers. Life can literally be that easy, and for me it already is.

Attached: What.jpg (720x960, 45K)

I hate new fags who can't reverse image search:
nhentai.net/g/235922/

But what is the source of this cow?

This user is woke. original

Good goy, stop having children and welcome the illegal aliens to sustain the economy.

That has nothing to do with anything. Back to Jow Forums with you shill.

I dated a 35 y/o once. Be warned, if they don't have children yet, they're after your spermies

A little aggressive, the shabbos goy displays defensive mechanisms.

you do you, m8. I'm happy with my life and what I do and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

someone let the amerimutt out of the playpen again