Why do normalfags get so butthurt over animal abuse? We're above them in every way...

Why do normalfags get so butthurt over animal abuse? We're above them in every way. We eat and domesticate them all the time. But when some guy hurts some cat, normalfags lose their shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=2MNz7lm1RDc

Attached: 1444613188997.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0j0xVb9h4es
liveleak.com/view?t=9j0by_1545259709
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_sexual_violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to but since descending into this site I'm completely desensitized

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 11K)

seeing animals in pain makes normies uncomfortable...bc...idk, empathy, protective or nurturing instinct? normies can generally empathize with entities that can feel pain because they can imagine that pain being inflicted on them

So if we get discovered and enslaved by a superior alien species, you'd be fine with getting butchered in the meat farms. Got it.

The aliens would definitely be fine with it. The humans (animals) wouldn't, obviously.

can someone tell me why this video is so disliked every comment is in fucking beanerspeak

He was abusing kittens he adopted. Here's an explanation.
youtube.com/watch?v=0j0xVb9h4es

>normalfags
At the risk of sounding like reddit, it's not just normalniggers that feel that way. Speaking for myself, it's because it's completely and utterly innocent there's nothing you could show me that would make think that that cat deserved that, it's like throwing a baby and then justifying it as "Well he started it." With a grown human you could make the case that they deserve whatever happened to them,but not with a small helpless animal. That, and it's also the ultimate beta move to punch down that far down the latter so to speak.

Because a disgusting freak held innocent lives for ransom until much later, where one died.

If he did this with kittens, then what in the cosmic fuck would he do to a neighbor's kid or some girl from the streets? This is a red flag and caution sign. He is genuinely not well.

Normalfags are fine with animal abuse. It's the normalfag mentality that leads to animal abuse, sex obsession etc: complete self absorption, high concern with the reactions of others, narccism, shock/rebellious actions, even the concept of animal abuse as one of the set ''''''''taboos''''''' of society is set up in such a way that normies have an easy option to cause shock to others, using normie societal values.

i cut meat for a living so i mean, meh. i can tell by looking at the loins and full body if the animal suffered or not

>protip: companies that say they dont abuse animals are liars

Due to their ethics implying that only humans can choose to do (((evil))).

They don't have real compassion, just virtue signalling.

But only if it's cute, right?

If it's a man getting kicked in the balls it's funny.

Attached: 1480739727865.gif (400x296, 443K)

Cat's are carnivorous and enjoy eating things you know. Never saw a can play with it's food before?

hurting animals for no reason is wrong
u have to be a spineless nigger to beat anything lower than you unless provoked

Attached: 1544841702054.png (564x516, 183K)

But it's a natural instinct to do so, a cat can't sit there and say "Okay, I've gotta give this mouse a lethal injection to minimize the pain if feels".

same reason bullying is wrong nerd, hitting something that is lower than you is scummy

>muh innocence
Have you seen how cats not only hunt but torture their prey for their entertainment?
>if he did this to a cat, what would he do to a human!
>literally implying that a cat is somehow worth more than a human
Animalfags are fucked in the head
This guy understands. "Loving" animals is the biggest form of virtue signaling. Almost eery single person i saw on the internet who claims to love animals was an absolute piece of shit in all aspects, laughed at and enjoyed human suffering, but tried to convince himself that because he keeps a pet he is a compassionate human being. Its literally just a coping mechanism to feel good about yourself, the same people invent new methods of torture and talk about sadistically enjoying torturing you if you say you hit a dog once or something. Its classic redditor projection and virtue signaling
This, the mentality behind people who "love" animals but hate people is the same mentality behind people who "respect women" but hate men.

normal fags are also higher on the hierarchy then frog posters so by your logic normies are allowed to torture you

Already answered your question faggot read before posting nigger.

We are above them in every way, which is why we shouldn't abuse them unnecessarily.
Much like the way your parents were above you when you were a child, they shouldn't abuse you unnecessarily.
There's obviously a difference between animals raised for slaughter and those raised as pets. Even animals raised for slaughter shouldn't be slaughtered in a manner to cause undue suffering if we have methods that are as labor intensive (or slightly more so) if we can.

But they eat meat so this doesn't make any sense.

>Have you seen how cats not only hunt but torture their prey for their entertainment?
So because a cat does it you think it's acceptable behaviour for a human, retard? Dogs eat their own shit, do you resemble that behaviour as well?

dude doesn't matter how much threads you make torturing animals on the forest makes you look like a serial killer.

It is a natural instinct of humans to harm both animals and humans too you know. Witch hunting ethics are just something to make sure they don't feel bad about their blood lust.

But they still have the blood lust to begin with. Idiots.

Yes, I am and and most people never understand humans nor themselves enough to realize such things. It's ridiculous.

>It is a natural instinct of humans to harm both animals and humans too you know
are you like clinically retarded

The stink of cognitive dissonance in here is actually starting to piss me off. You guys only have "empathy" because cats are cute. This shouldn't bother you. Animals don't matter. We made that decision when we decided factory farming was okay. Meat taste better than them not suffering.

Attached: 1544838577178.png (746x798, 56K)

Imagine being this retarded. Did i say we have to do it as well? Did anything anywhere in my post say we had to emulate animal behaviour?

You said "they're innocent". Im pointing out that they're not. Imagine being so fucking retarded to miss this simple point

But i can already tell you eat shit though, so keep going, no need to project that onto me.

Attached: you.png (406x452, 30K)

Yes it is. It's our choice to do what we want. We don't have to copy dogs eating their shit but we can choose to torture animals. Why? Because we fucking can. You're just a moralfag. If domesticated cats were the size of lions they would kill you for fun without giving a fuck about it.

school shooter: the thread

>humans dont have killer instincts
Imagine being this much of a redditor. What do you think humans have been doing the last million years? Killing, hunting and raping. Those are three things that come the most naturally to us

>It is a natural instinct of humans to harm both animals and humans too
This is untrue, you made it up.

Have you ever read history? From bull fighting to war our history is littered with cruelty. There are no societies without prisons. There are none without animal abuse either.

You revere in your own ironic ignorance and it disgusts me.

Attached: 1466473733985.jpg (406x537, 39K)

>this one grug used to hunt for food
>let's also hunt for food because grug did it

Its the same mentality behind reveling in the suffering of men but "protecting" women.

humans have also shit on buckets for quite a while
are we also shitting on buckets now

No. Let's hunt for food to eat, you absolute brainlet.

Why dont you just go back to r*ddit where you can respecc wahmen and protect the innocent animals who torture other animals for fun?

imagine being this triggered. A cat is innocent to you it's not for a mouse. Some people lack the inteligence to even realize what theyre doing thats why only edgy little 12 year old like you hurt cats

This spic is fucked in the head.
liveleak.com/view?t=9j0by_1545259709

I used to not care until I got my own dog, now it makes me angry to see people killing animals. It's definitely perceived innocence which I think triggers something in our brains. Probably the same thing that happens of your child was being attacked.

Gurg's carnal instincts never went away. You're a fool to refute that they did when actions speak louder than words. People are still doing the things Grug did.

>it's A LIE
Stage one of grief detected.

Attached: 1466725246611.png (304x366, 231K)

>make thread asking for debate on animal cruelty based on grug mentality
>tell people to go to rddit once debated
obligatory carat face

>An exception proves the rule
He's right, you are clinically retarded. Wars don't count because they serve a purpose of perserving a way of life, it's not "cruel", and bull fighting is not a globally renowned phenomenon that everyone loves.

Oh okay so if i rape and kill children then thats ok because im "innocent" to adults and only dangerous to children?

yeah because it's not like we live in a time where hunting is no longer necessary and there exists people that don't eat meat.

>Provides no proof but types "iM A reTaRd" reddit post
Stage one of clinical retardation detected, don't make false claims.

haha you just got epic trolled :^)

anons here acting edgy and tough that abusing animals is ''cool'' thats the most normalfaggy thing i ever heard if you hurting animals bc its ''cool and not for a reason then why arent you a npc like everyone ? yes i eat meat yes animals are lower life forms but abusing a lower life form for what user you felt pain you know whats ''pain'' you more then anyone should know how pain feels like and no one else ''expect normal'' should feel it espeaicly animals

what happened to your brain

Try not to eat meat while having a physical job and doing sports 5 times a week. All vegans are absolute faggots. You need meat to get all the required vitamins and proteins. I hope you get eaten by one of your beloved animals one day.

I'd like to clarify to every retard in this thread that he did not kill the cat for food, if he did that we wouldn't be having this argument. He killed it because "lol views", not for food like a cat kills a mouse. If a bear killed me and ate me I wouldn't say the bear is "no longer innocent" because that's retarded, it didn't do anything wrong it just satiated it's hunger like everyone and thing else does.

Think about all the insects you kill everyday by stepping on them accidentally.

>make more money at home than retard and his low iq job carrying shit around
seething

You have the same logically false logic that parents have that say "all other kids are shit but not mine". You take things too personally and are an egotist. The cat is an abuser and so are you. Your children will be flawed too, yet you'll love them more than the orphan due to a narcissist's bias. You may hate them if they fall too far from the tree though, for being too personal about things.

Most humans are still very cruel. They are all competitive bullies and have narrow deep hearts rather than shallow and broad ones. You only love your kid but not someone else's little shit. Homeless people choose homelessness. Bull fighting was one example. People did dog fights. People box. People watch insects fight to the death even. Fights are all the rage. Why action movies are the most successful. Violence is your desire. You wish to see carnage and a cruel event. Burn trees and eat meat. That's all humans are. Steal from the rebels. Fight the king. Nothing but wishes for blood and pain. When a video game takes off isn't it usually a violent one or is it only ever a farming one? Why would the farmer be a saint to begin with? Why would a saint not be a war mongering pagan slaughterer to begin with? It is all shit.

I can't teach you if you won't pay attention. Getting over the stages of grief takes more time than the thread will be up. In fact you don't cure someone from naivety by telling them things, it takes them growing up to realize how bad things are.

Attached: 1467213692197.gif (540x304, 1.24M)

Unintentional casualties, if I had a choice in the matter I would avoid insects 100% of the time without killing any. Nice goalpost moving though faggot.

k now you just got edgelord edge level

they dont feel pain like animals so its ok

I doubt someone with such low intelligence and creativity would make more money than an aircraft mechanic. You prove my point by thinking that the only physical job you can have is ''carrying shit around''

yeah every single physical job needs Elon Musk tier iq brainlet

Special olympics ITT

Attached: 1497710120065.png (1465x1209, 245K)

original itt

Attached: l.jpg (2930x2234, 361K)

>edgelord edge
Not an argument desu.

Brainlet.

Attached: 1477567374128.jpg (798x480, 110K)

You have a choice of not leaving your house. Don't pretend you it's an unintentional casualty. You know exactly what to do but it'd be too uncomfortable for you. You're a killer without a conscience

you ruined the bait nerd, you aren't supposed to use anime girls this early

You're not at Elon Musk's level though. Your job requires someone smarter than you who created it before. B r a

>>god hates women anyway so raping them is okay

>>the pagans will go to hell anyway so hating them is okay

The hilarious excuses of witch hunter ethics.

Attached: 1467151180898.gif (400x225, 1.8M)

>Most
Seriously, back one thing you say up.
>People...;
Dog fighting is illegal almost everywhere and is frowned upon by almost everyone, boxing doesn't kill anyone intentionally it's a show of strength not cruelty, a lot of people look a insect fights with disgust.
>Media
Action movies are successful, the snuff film industry is not, you wanna know why? People don't really enjoy watch others die like they do here. hell even some movies with FAKE VIOLENCE get looked down on, same with vidya.
>I can't teach you if you won't pay attention
No, you can't teach me because you're a fucking moron who probably abused animals when he was younger and needs to justify it.

>if you don't agree with something it is bait
>anime gir or meme l posting having anything to do with it
Just stop posting. Seriously.

yeah your right if god hate women he may as well be the one controlling people midns and raping women god is god if we wants something he well do it

you fucked it up jackass, now I don't feel like replying to your shitty bait anymore

>Your job requires someone smarter than you who created it before
the first thing you learn when making anything is to not reinvent the wheel

Why do I stop for geese crossing the road? Why do I not run someone over while they cross the street? Why do I avoid insects if I see them? If what you said was true, I would do all those things and not care, but I don't because your logic is flawed as you put an entirely impossible challenge in front of me and since I can't realistically answer it you claim victory.

Look up how long we've been your approximation of nice vs how long we were not in the past. The OP is not the one that's out of place. Today's trends are what is out of place. There is no reason to think it will stick. It's a half century odd phase and you can't prove otherwise. We're advanced due to technology evolving over time not our ethics. Our being so pampered by technology makes us bigger sissies is all. You want to ban violence to prevent it from circling around. That doesn't mean that you don't wish to deal out mischief, just that you're too big of a pussy to do it anymore.

>jackass
Have a nice day I guess, broken horse.

Attached: 1477747246436.jpg (333x333, 45K)

>normalnigger logic
>"i feel bad for animals even though i admit they are so far below humans and are helpless"
>"im also retarded"

>"No dude trust me, if animal abuse was legal everyone would do it."
Fucking prove it you shitlord

>oh man user is sitting alone at lunch let's beat him up because he's inferior to us

>shitlord
Anyway, they don't ban things unless people want to do the banned things, kid.

Attached: 8v0NvOA.gif (800x600, 812K)

yeah everyone wants to shit on the street.

Everyone wants to fuck animals, everyone wants to rape children, everyone wants to vandalize houses, everyone wants to walk around outside naked.

>"im also retarded"
You actually typed this without thinking it would immediately discredit anything you say.

Are you saying that people in India aren't afraid of the toilet witch?

Not everyone is as pampered and used to being pampered as you. The first thing a bible in the USA says, and probably with most abrahamic bibles, is to be afraid of being naked, so we hide when we dump. It is not natural but a social construct to shit in the toilet.

How shitty of an argument to use shitting as an example of natural human behavior. of course in the last one-hundred-thousand years that humans have romped around we preferred to shit on the ground. Then the jews happened and abrahamic religion has you confused.

Indeed they do.

Attached: 1461605837860.png (878x842, 502K)

>poo in the loo
great meme completely validates your point

There are more people without toilets in the world than with pretty sure, even in today's times people shit in buckets.

What is YOUR point?

Attached: 1461981778612.jpg (311x311, 31K)

You actually are too proud of being a normie.

>Indeed they do.
And still not one shred of proof.

>source my oregano ass

shit I'm a retard didn't see the .gif, clicked it, and inhaled a piece of chocolate as a consequence. Don't do that to me brethren.

Attached: a.jpg (437x381, 51K)

>"Yeah? well your a normalfaggot so you wouldn't understand."
In what way? Not punting cats makes me a normie? Pointing out the flawed argument of a retarded man?

>prove that humans are shit
Is that really your stance? Proof? You want me to write a history book motivated by pure angst and pessimism?

I'm not that motivated to spoon feed due to the fact that you'd still be in stage one denial. It ought to be common sense how humans are. The evidence is more than obvious.

>what, am I supposed to give source to my statements?!

*farts*
shut up retard

You just fucking said that everyone wants to fuck children, that is bullshit and you know it. You can't provide proof because there is none.

>people didn't rape women and children historically

Just read about spoils of war nigger. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_sexual_violence

The only reason it's banned is due to a society having a social serve to serve it's lordship. Not serving the lord of that land? They rape and pillage.

>social serve
Social construct. The construct is to keep everyone in line so the kingdom is efficient. You attack your own then it'd fall. it's efficiency for the sake of efficiency. Not wanted, not kindness. Efficiency of social constructs to ban fun.

>this one crazy 20 year old raped someone, therefore EVERYONE wants to do it!

They don't you idiot. Getting butthurt over animal abuse is LITERALLY a sign of autism.

You'll trigger more people on r9k with it than you would on facebook

>Wartime
There's your problem, they aren't raping because rape is so awesome, they're doing it because they've seen more people die then they've seen vaginas in their life. But even if I'm wrong there, guess what? Exceptions do not make the rule.

>near 300 sources of historical rape when law goes out the window
>one person
Okay.

Attached: Smart_080418101126775_wideweb__300x375.jpg (300x375, 31K)