In a server with ciara, brooke, and higgus

Why do eclebs spend all their time on discord instead of socializing?

Attached: retardedpurpleguy.png (365x365, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNd256D-bZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're able to form a cult of orbiters to surround them. I'm glad that those psychopaths stopped coming here and switched over to discord almost completely. I couldn't wish worse things for those people, not for any personal reason just because they're bad people.

I just don't understand why they all can't seem to make real friends.

>ciara never says anything
>higgus keeps posting retarded dancing gifs and openly talks about doxxing brooke then asking her to play cs go
>brooke keeps talking about kpop
Your e-celebs are boring as hell.

>ciara
has done some shady stuff however i do think she has grown from it

>Because they're able to form a cult of orbiters to surround them
I didn't really notice any orbiting in this server,people either hate them/either talk to them normally.
I'm 100% sure all of them did shady stuff.

that is why they're e celebs

Higgus is one of the creepiest fucks I have ever witnessed.

Attached: retardedpurpleguy2.png (546x135, 17K)

Jesus fuck,is this from that server?Is she really that retarded that she's putting up with this shit?

They probably can but they're truly fucked up people, but instead of having depression/anxiety, autism, or other severe mental illnesses they have severe personality disorders like genuine sociopaths/psychopathic tendencies and narcissistic tendencies.

>I didn't really notice any orbiting in this server
They have multiple side servers, usually they make them when drama kicks up. Maybe it's civil in that one but I've personally seen higgus do that shit and he's been around for 2 years. I stopped browsing around that time and came back recently.
These people are here for a reason, they're not normally functioning individuals.

No they don't. There is this one, dogon, and shisha and I have yet to see anything resembling orbiting.

>These people are here for a reason, they're not normally functioning individuals.
Brooke is a full blown normie who has every possible social media,goes to school,has friends,family,etc.Too bad she decided she wants a higgus bf kek.

>No they don't.
No they don't what? Have orbiters? You fucking retard, there were regular posters here talking about how brooke accepted their money because they're autistic retarded ORBITERS and complained about it daily.

They don't have other orbiting servers. I am in all the same ones as them.

Brooke has never accepted money from orbiters, she accepts money from paypigs who are wealthy.

>I am in all the same ones as them.
>there are no other orbiting servers
>I am an orbiter
user, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you really need to get help.

>There is this one, dogon, and shisha and I have yet to see anything resembling orbiting
Invites?
I don't believe it either,wanna see for myself.

Here is one, it is s little inactive but there is usually drama still /KC6Bjum

Shit I am reading all the way up this chat

heh we were playing jackbox.tv when higgus came in for the trivia portion of it. i thought it was a joke at first but man, that guy is a fucking idiot. he barely got any questions right and literally came in last place. i can see why someone like him spends all his time trying to con and manipulate others now. he has nothing else going for him.

Attached: 4632636355.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Brooke is 15 years old, he can get into serious legal trouble if this is true.

I think she unnironically likes this shit.Otherwise she would've done something about it.Or she's piling up evidence against him.

Attached: 1501270207295.png (1440x2560, 788K)

He said if she did anything he would post her info to everyone/personal shit.

So why can't she just report him with recordings and some pictures and get done with it?

He is english and she is american.

Does that mean that if I am from khazakstan I can blackmail her with her adress for the rest of her life and authorities won't give a shit?Kek,discord is useless.

She has none of his info and lives in another country is what I am trying to explain.

>She has none of his info
I doubt it,also she must have pics and some whereabouts.Isn't that fucking enough for authorities to get shit done?

>hello 911 some guy is bullying me and he goes by higgus reee

Ecelebs are generally horribly mentally ill and more shallow than a kiddie pool, they literally can't socialize irl. Why do you think they pine for people's attention on the internet?

Attached: 1542578932970.jpg (400x300, 17K)

Post more higgus screencaps

higgus a shit

Why is water wet? Ecelebs are Internet personalities. People like you who make this stupid threads to make them relevant/orbiters only make it worse. Ciara who? Brooke who? Why do you care about roasties

youtube.com/watch?v=CNd256D-bZw
same higgus?

Give me a quick rundown on all these people, who are they?

>brooke
>15
>mutt
>findom
>still no nudes

>higgus
>19
>blackmails her
>literal meme
>incel

>ciara
>an angel

Why is an "Angel" among such people then?

I am honestly flabbergasted why you think some tards on Jow Forums are "ecelebs" and even moreso why you would give a shit about any of this. Is you all secretly being 14 not a meme?

how are these people e-celebs, never heard of them before and they seem to not matter at all

Attached: question.png (720x672, 401K)

>how are these people e-celebs, never heard of them before and they seem to not matter at all

By that standard, there are no e-celebs, because I don't know who any of them are and they don't matter at all.

I barely know who Pewdiepie is.

the only one of them I know is Ciara and she's a findom sociopath junkie. Literally nobody should care about these e-whores though.

Attached: 1533512930068.png (693x590, 727K)

I got Higgus to post his penis on my discord back in 2017. He sent it to a former member who posted a link to it, and over time the channel was deleted. I never saved it, but by the looks of it he's got at most 5 inches length, it's two toned (in a jarring way), and the girl he thought he was sending it to said she was 14. So he's a fucking pedo with an ugly dick. I regret not saving that pic now, but asspie#8527, a brother-sister catfishing team posted a link to the dick pick instead of a direct upload to our old #nsfw. The website hosting said pic is dead or deleted the image, so God knows if it still exists. Anyone in Cuddle Club (L'Ennui) last summer might remember this happening. Since I know higgus lurks threads about him, fuck you, cretin. I know I don't have the direct evidence to support this claim, but it did happen and you can choose to believe me. He also sent a face pic which I also never saved, because fuck higgus. So we know it was him, he IS a pedo or at least had that fetish/fantasy/disorder last year, and is a greasy, pizza-faced manlet fuck.

t. Alex

Attached: MePussyMagnet.png (493x651, 168K)

Post invite to cuddle club rn faggot

Lol you could join but Tuco and I decided to quarantine that shit and move on with our lives. We're working on a new server that isn't ready yet that focuses on raising ourselves up, not shitposting and wallowing in self pity. In short, the invite is dead.

FunkWizard#1873

But you know that by now, Higgus.

Theyre e celebs in the way of lolcows

Who is ciara brooker and niggus though

These names are less and less meaningfull. What the fuck is Pew Dew and what kind of pie it is?

Get ready for some retard named Roo to post some chat screenshots somewhere with me, FunkWizard (aka Alex) attempting to pretend that he just btfo'd me. I don't give a shit about r9k discord drama anymore. I only clicked the thread because I recognized the op image.

Attached: PussyMagnetChad.png (493x651, 171K)

Sorry I wanted to join the cuddle server and you said it was dead so I proceeded to delete my messages and delete you

Unblock me Kojima#2272