What is this guys deal? What does he gain by doing this shit, and why?

What is this guys deal? What does he gain by doing this shit, and why?

Attached: Special_Books_by_Special_Kids_640x360_1024389187778_3.jpg (640x360, 31K)

>This thread's circulating again
Must be that time of year...

wtf does that mean brainlet

leave him and his gf alone

i'm so confused user. originalio lio lio

ewwww wtf is that thing jesus

typical 2018 feminist sjw

He gets to make a lot of money by showcasing nature's worst disasters while at the same time looking like a great person.

That sounds kinda fucked up

it's suspenders

It's probably some Christian thing

There is nothing Christian about that abomination to the human genome

He's had everything handed to him In life from his good looks. He knows this and is showing everyone he's actually a deep and thoughtful person.

I mean the dude is probably religious unless his entire shtick really is a cynical ploy

>Euthanasia: Because we know what God wants!

It's beyond mercy killing at this point

money and normies say he's an amazing human being, as they can't see through his charade

Human beings can be fucked up like that.

And what do you see it as?

some guy with a soulless expression on his face using these sick kids purely for his own gain, which is exactly what it actually is. The way he interacts with them is so fucking fake, too

But people praise him as being some kind of saint

oh god i thought that was a doll but its a human isn't it, am i lucky or is she unlucky?

Yes, because normalfags are fucking stupid

Part of me thinks that half of what is wrong with these people aren't actual genetic deformities but accidents

Maybe it's both? Maybe it's neither?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

modern medicine was a mistake
those crazy no meds all prayers christians were on to something

I believe he has some kind of mental illness and in order to make himself feel normal he exhibits these poor people to make himself seem normal in comparison. Like a reverse cheerleader effect

it's safe to assume that a ridiculously rare combination of recessive genes carried by both parents that causes disorders such as these is not intentional.

Attached: 1543557672395.png (990x682, 580K)

Good good what is that creature beside him

are you guys so cynical and negative that you cannot even imagine someone helping others solely out of compassion? no wonder you guys are lonely virgins.

Attached: 1495948076857.jpg (604x453, 52K)

Or maybe we're all fucking curious about his intentions. Fuck outta here moralfag

Do you think he'd be doing this if the camera wasn't there?

HEY
HO
you are a negro

Attached: 1544249228342.jpg (1048x1397, 475K)

Precisley user. Precisley.

because money and reputation is involved

And yet... Unless you searched for him... You wouldn't know who he is

yes but if you knew him irl you would inevitably find out about his virtue signalling scheme, brainlet. stuff happens outside of the internet too.

I'm pretty fucking cynical but maybe you're right.
Can't rule out that it's possibly for personal gain though. Best not to make assumptions.

How is this helping?

You should figure out how much time he spent teaching special ed before starting the youtube channel. That should point towards his intentions-- whether actually interacting with the freaks was his first passion or parading them in front of the camera was.

So...you know him irl? Or know someone who knows him? Or maybe know someone who knows someone who knows him?
>just saying

except I found out about him from people talking about him here you stupid fuck

I wanna pinch that little cutie's cheeks and then fuck her mouth