This is suffering

>Be ugly 23yo virgin
>Live in Northern Europe
>Haven't had any friends for over 10 years
>Raised in violent family, never experienced love from my own family
>Never experienced love from anybody
>Go outside
>See the most beautiful and innocent looking blondes everywhere

Attached: 1545350108580.jpg (784x674, 101K)

but are you brown, user?

Nope, white but with dark brown hair.
6.7 (207cm)

you might as well approach one of them and say hello. white blondes might not be around much longer

I know, I try but rejection from beautiful women is unbelievable painful and the pain endures for months.
I talked to one of them, she looked so innocent and conservative in her mannerisms and clothing, but then she starting smoking a cigarette and I heard she goes to nightclubs.
I asked if she was not going to have children and she said no...

>I know, I try but rejection from beautiful women is unbelievable painful and the pain endures for months.

get over it. women want a man, not a little boy who sits inside and cries.

>but then she starting smoking a cigarette and I heard she goes to nightclubs.
I asked if she was not going to have children and she said no...

so...find a different girl? not seeing the problem

stop making excuses and be a man

You don't know northern European women, they are all whores, every single one of them.

At 23 the expectations of me are quite high but I am genetically a loser, jobless, ill. I'm also quite ugly.

>they are all whores, every single one of them.

>At 23 the expectations of me are quite high but I am genetically a loser, jobless, ill. I'm also quite ugly.

being cynical only prolongs your loneliness and your suffering

In fact it does not. You see, every emotion has its conclusion or action. Depression and suffering in general has suicide. Anger has murder.
When you are sufficiently depressed or in pain, it is impossible for you not to commit suicide when you can do so.

But I don't really wanna die. So what do I do? I am already extremely depressed. My life and society in general are ruined, dysfunctional and it only gets worse and worse.
If I try to find a partner I will be rejected which causes tremendous pain which lasts for months.
If I keep to myself and use entertainment to forget about it, which only works as long as I sit in my apartment and do not go outside, it will only be harder in the future to find a partner and it will surely be a roastie cumstained whore.

Keep in mind my father was 50 when he had me so it is in my genes to be a failure at finding a woman.

honestly you're probably better off not reproducing, what kind of father would you make anyway? no child needs to hear that kind of doomsayer shit from their parents

>what kind of father would you make anyway?
A damned good one. I would kill my daughter or son if she or he brings shame on me or my family. I would teach them about Jews and their ways of controlling us.

The same women who reject me go to nightclubs and suck off people who are even bigger losers than myself.

good parents don't have children. this world is too fucked up. you only want children to stroke your own ego.

I want the survival of the white race.

6'7 is the best height. Get Jow Forums, take care of your skin and dental and you will litterally be a king. If you can't get Scandinavian chicks come to America, you will get so many girls you won't know what to do.

Not 6'7 but 6.7. I had to learn this myself but these things mean totally different things. I am taller than you think (207cm).

I am already Jow Forums, just came off a steroid cycle

Ah, my mistake, still lots of girls would love the idea of being with a really tall guy like you. What are you waiting for?

Jesus fucking Christ what don't you get? I've tried and been rejected even before I began talking. I am simply too repulsive

>too repulsive
Bitch your a 6'9 Nordic male who's only 23 years old. Personality and confidence is the only thing your lacking now. Stop acting like a little fucking bitch, stand straight look confident smile etc.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1276, 204K)

For some reason cameras make me look worse than I do in real life but make no mistake I'm quite the looker. Been called ugly by my parents, brothers, school teachers, students, random people I meet, etc.

Attached: JUST.png (1652x1546, 1.89M)

>See the most beautiful and innocent looking blondes everywhere
LARP confirmed

If you think the OP picture girls are beautiful (I do) then you'll be in paradise. Northern Europe has the most beautiful women in the world according to scientific standards (beauty is pale skin, thin nose, etc.)

Get rid of the glasses and dress nicely, you are not ugly man.

I can't fucking get rid of the glasses. Contact lenses cost a little less than 1k usd per pieces and I'd need to change them once in a while. It would be so insanely expensive and the payoff would hardly be worth it