REEE

I wanted to make a multi-board anime stream (/a/ + /s4s/ + Jow Forums) but I couldn't even post my thread because it was marked as spam. What should I do?

Attached: ANGERY.jpg (703x675, 43K)

Kill self

Why would you invite /a/?

Attached: thc8.png (285x445, 83K)

Jow Forums is a nice board, so no bulli please

You do realise that inviting /a/ is just a recipe for disaster, right?

why?

Because /a/ is not a nice board.

Attached: Shinobusmile.gif (800x450, 1.7M)

Too big of a board, full of people who would want to shit it up since {esfores} and us don't exactly have the best reputation on the site

/a/ doesn't have that nice of a reputation either. And it's just an anime stream, not a stream discussing Jow Forums...

an hero nao

They're not willing to have any discussion, or relax, they're always shitflinging and raging like a proto-/v/.

It's not because of that, its because of /a/'s nature that the stream would fail

Okay, okay, then we will just invite /s4s/. It's a nice board, right?

Also, there's the spam problem. When I wanted to make a thread on multiple boards it got deleted immediately. Even if I have changed some sentences and changed the file, it was still marked as spam.

You could just advertise our already existing anime stream

on {s4s}

I'm making this one because the other's offline, and I'd really like to watch anime now. Sorry, I'm just too selfish.

You could get a partner to make the thread on ]s4s[ while you make one here on Jow Forums
you'd need specified dates or days or reliable communication with your partner to do that though

Attached: 1523232502234.jpg (520x463, 159K)

>Implying that I have a friend that browses Jow Forums
Well, if I had to partner up with someone, it'd probably have to be someone from this thread. Who wants to help me?

Attached: ha ha.png (286x341, 166K)

Cross-board posting of any kind is banned under rule 4 because it's considered "raiding" that board. I was banned for a thread like that a while back.

I don't know.its Fucken stupid.

>Okay, okay, then we will just invite /s4s/
DUDE. r u even serious? why would u not invite /a/ but instead those utter autists from esfores, they're the ones who shit up everything, not /a/; the "nice board" shit is just a cover up for their demented sense of humor.

Attached: 1524609478646.jpg (458x466, 73K)