/alcohol/

/alcohol/
no alcohol edition.

whose drinking what? have a shot in my honor.

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 13K)

Got a couple bottles of doom bar and some Shackleton whisky pretty good evening so far.

I'm quitting. Been drinking nearly everyday for 7 years. Tried everything, councelling, naltrexone, antabuse etc. Finally after one of the worst w/d I've ever had a few weeks ago I joined an AA group and I actually like it to my surprise. I think I might actually end up dropping this habit finally with the help of other people. I've lost literally everything.

I wanted so bad man. But can't. Imma go all out on NYE though

Based tripsposter. I feel that. I have only been drinking for about a year, I don't want to but it's liquid joy. I have nothing else that makes me as stupid and happy.

NObody trusts me anymore. I've been homeless 4 times this year alone. I've lost every job I've ever had. I've had 2 ulcers. I have permanent epilepsy from so many w/d episodes. You can lose everything you own but once you lose your health its game over. Its better to stop before a doctor tells you to stop.

Chugged a 32oz Steel Reserve during my lunch break. 3 more hours on my shift, and then it's beer, vodka, and weed when I get my home to my empty house.

Man, what a fulfilling life.

Did I see you in another thread talking about chugging Steel Reserves?

Unironically living the dream

Yep was me. I buy them pretty much daily on work days. Surprised I haven't been fired yet

Drinking a box of white wine, or as it's called here in Australia, Goon.

It's $14 for five litres, I'm too poor to drink anything else.

Attached: 772748.jpg (260x260, 14K)

This. Pretty good ngl

Attached: bottle_FORRES_Brand.jpg (226x663, 26K)

How many does it take? I may take up this habit soon

Don't take up the habit my man. I do it to stave off withdrawals so I can function at work

I had to stop drinking lads... I bought myself a 40oz and a pint of vodka for the night... Woke up to grindr being installed on my phone and a profile set up...

I just bought a dakimakura while being drunk asf.
I will try to hide it, but if my parents find out, I don't think they will react positively.
Tell me I did the right choice.

Attached: 1544986527991.jpg (288x288, 15K)

You'll be alright user, I once got very drunk and bought a fleshlight. Then a few weeks later I got drunk again and I threw the fleshlight into a pond. How much was the dakimakura?

100 euros total.
It's a pillow + one cover.
The cover isn't all that lewd but still.
My parents have a tolerance for those things but I think this will cross the line.

Wow, that's much more expensive than I thought it would be. There's nothing wrong with body pillows desu, I have one, my parents actually got it for me for Christmas like 3 years ago. It doesn't have my waifu on it, but I can always use my imagination. Really comfy to sleep with.

I wish I had your parents senpai.
I mean, I don't think my parents will punish me or anything, it's just that look of disappointment that I fear. I heard from a lot of anons who said that having a daki is pretty comfy so I've been on the fence for months now. Hopefully it will all work out.

I'm extremely hungover currently. Had a lot to drink last night

Been drinking 2 of these every other night and it was enough to get me drunk for about 2 years. Now I'm drinking 3 every day. Sad thing is I've known being an alkie was my destiny since I was a kid. Literally everyone except my parents in my family is an alcoholic. My bio father who I haven't seen since age 3 was a drug addict/alkie. I never had a chance.

Attached: 23462.jpg (143x400, 22K)

is being drunk really a thing? what happens when you are drunk, how does it whisk people away from their problems?

Being drunk makes the mean voice to stupid to talk.

For me, it is different depending on how drunk I am.
>6 pack of beer
Ton of confidence, feeling great and I always go for long night walks
>beer and liquor
instantly makes me suicidal. I will wake up to suicide notes on my desk that I wrote. I will lay in bed listening to the same sad songs for hours fantasizing about being a different person in some fantasy world where I'm not an ugly neet shut in
>bottle of wine
Great warm feeling all around my body, kind of like euphoria. Always end up watching one of the jurassic park movies when I'm wine drunk for some reason.

op here. promised myself i wouldnt get drunk tonight. i went and got two steel reserves. am now drunk. please chat with me anons.

>Pic related

I spend all my money on too-expensive liquor that I consume in the same fashion and velocity as I would regular ass Jack.

Attached: herencia-mexicana-reposado-tequila[1].jpg (376x1000, 22K)

The bar tender at my work had me try some coconut cocktail she's working on. Rum chatta, coconut rum, and cream.

It was bretty gud, 7/10.

How do you guys feel about Tequila? I've kept having dream about it all week and don't know if I should just get a bottle.

enjoying pic related tonight. Used to hate drinking alone but these days it's somehow therapeutic.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (960x1280, 104K)

Good lad. I'm going on 9 days of being drunk in a row. Bout to go walk to the gas station and get some beer

Tequila sunrise is one of my favorite cocktails. Margaritas are pretty good too.

In fact, straight tequila is one of the best liquors desu.

desu user i dont even feel really happy or joyful. i feel even more depressed. i just looked in the mirror and im covered in red sploches. im allergic to alcohol and i just realized. a blessing in disguise most likely. but damn. let me know what you get

Had some whisky at work. Contemplating spending Christmas drunk and alone, on the basis that it might be better than spending it sober and alone.

Maybe I'll download DeSmuME and play some of the newer pokemons. I dunno.

Got my usual, Milwaukee best ice 6%. I feel you on the depression thing. I get insanely suicidal when I drink, but I'm addicted to that emptiness

Beer and cheap gin. Gets the job done.

I haven't had Jack in a long time.

Attached: 1478398749333.jpg (2019x2856, 952K)

Drank some wine earlier, now vodka. Any moment until I pass out on my bed
the fact that there are other people like me on this board makes me happy though. not because I spite them, I feel company knowing that there are other anons drowning their sorrows

Attached: tenor.gif (358x480, 1.08M)

It is nice. Also it really feels like everyone that posts on Jow Forums is an alkie. I'm in 4 alcohol related threads all on different boards right now

I'm drinking mailbu rum and mixing it with some mango juice tastes fucking great. I usually drink the rum straight since its just rum but this has been pretty good so far kinda gay but it taste good.

> had to buy vodka from a METH DEALER I met on a shady fucking app
> paid like 40 fucking dollars for two liters
> my mom walked in on me shit faced ONE TIME
> Now she's always asking me if I'm drunk
> Told me she wants me to go to rehab
> this is the first time I've actually owned a bottle of liquor

You have to be underage, so I'm going to be reporting you for being retarded.

I'm a 19 year old doomer so go fuck your mother

Okay then you bought alcohol illegally you fucking idiot. You can still get reported for that.

>19
>buying two liters of vodka for $40 from a drug dealer
>got shit faced while your parents were awake
>getting told to go to rehab
Yeah you're a fucking retard. I was a /nofriends/ autistic teen and even I still knew how to get alcohol underage and how to hide it from my parents.
>give uncle $10 and ask him to get me a 12 pack of beer
>he does
>i drink after my parents fall asleep
>never had any problems because I'm not retarded
wow

Drinking a 4 dollar bottle of wine as always.

The alcohol makes me feel good but once it wears off I feel miserable.

Addiction is fun

aint nothing illegal about that because I live in one of the places where it's not illegal to drink if you're over 18 but you can't legally buy alcohol

lol RIP, I've been drinking on the dl almost daily for a year with very anti-drug parents. Get handles of vodka delivered to my door even when my parents are home and canada post delivers my weed too ("its just computer parts dad"), i seriously have no fucking clue how I haven't been caught yet. The deliveries just come at lucky times and I only do it at night and not enough so that I get a hangover or my eyes are fucked in the morning.

Congratulations on being a fucking coward

? How so user. You're parents think you're an alcoholic and are trying to put you in fucking rehab. You paid $40 for $10 worth of vodka. I was smart about drinking when I was underage. You are retarded. Refute this if you can (you can't.)

the difference between you and I is that I'm proud to be a drunk bastard and I'm out here funding anarchy. MY ancestors are smiling upon me. can you say the same?

Do you guys limit how much alcohol you drink in one sitting? I've been drinking fairly regularly because my friend group has been celebrating occasions back to back such as birthday weeks, new jobs, entering post-graduate programs, graduation etc.

I'm thinking of limiting myself to 3-5 standard drinks (30-50g ethanol).

Beer m8

>already admitted the vodka you bought was your first ever
>being "proud" of you parents trying to send you to rehab because you were too stupid to hide it
Yeah you're retarded. I've been drinking for 14 years. The one thing you learn from that is no shame. Walking to the liquor store at 6 am covered in dried puke. You're just another teenage attention whore who thinks they are special

>Do you guys limit how much alcohol you drink in one sitting?
Always starts with me buying a certain amount of alcohol. Then I drink that and buy more when I'm drunk. Then again I've stopped caring. I'm a NEET on autismbux who hates living. When I was younger I had hope of meeting a girl and starting a family. Now I know that is only for the rich and good looking.

you little nigger I bet you don't even butt chug thunderbird id love to pop your anal cherry

>finally quit weed after years of being a degen concentrate addict shut in
>always hated alcohol
>start drinking after I quit
>start having a drink every night
>feel the new addiction setting in

i had some tequila and wine tonight. Is there really no hope for a truly straight edge life. funny enough I dont feel the desire to smoke weed after 2 months but that alcohol thing is getting worse.

Slows your thought processes down fairly noticeably and gives you a sense of happiness. I suppose it's like being retarded on demand.

>Always starts with me buying a certain amount of alcohol. Then I drink that and buy more when I'm drunk
Happens every time. If I'm drinking with my friends and we finish all the alcohol we'll hit up the bars that are 5 minutes away.

Thanks for giving me a party game. I bet you've never cannulated for IV alcohol lmao.

lol you fucked up my dude alcohol is far more addictive than weed

Straight edge fags die with regret. I will die by my own hands when I choose at peace while drunk.

user i really feel you there
yesterday i was feeling so bad it is was like do i wanna feel suicidal all day or just get wasted
in the end my mood (of course) lightended up after a 700 ml of vodka
jesus i just love vodka so much i always drink it neet in shots but i just feel like shit and lose my friends and motivation to do anything but drinking

Attached: Puschkin-Vodka-Nightlife-Edition-70cl.jpg (556x787, 105K)

anyone else just like getting tipsy? i dont like being shit faced but just a slight buzz is great. and better sleep is a plus.

Not possible to just get tipsy for me. If I have even a sip of alcohol I need to keep drinking until I'm wasted.

>tfw only drink because full time work is such a stressful nightmare
>when I was a NEET I never drank because I didn't have to
>the only alcohol alternatives are way more addictive than alcohol

Attached: 1535539324849.png (480x406, 55K)

Finally finished my finals on Wednesday, been getting drunk on vodka all day the past few days and watching anime. Its pretty comfy to have some time off finally.

Attached: 1519263806858.gif (500x283, 1.18M)

i dont like weed but i like drinking.

i like that real light feeling i get and i become more social.
i become the person i want to be when im drunk.

going to bed with a decent buzz is great

Drinking shit $10 tequila (pic related) with Coke to finish it off, meanwhile I went nuts and bought $400 in expensive liquor to use as Christmas gifts

I'm interested in hearing Jow Forums's recommendations for good stuff though, I'm mostly into brandy and sake but I'm keen to expand my horizons and try other stuff

Attached: aztec gold.jpg (600x600, 25K)

There's no honor for anyone who frequents this board. Take a shot in the mire of OP's sorrows, as well as my own.

>I'm interested in hearing Jow Forums's recommendations for good stuff though
lol. fucking normie

Wtf. Americans pay 19 dollars for 2l of vodka? Fucking americans. Spoilt shits. Yet always complain.

any other wisconsinites in here? currently back home for the holidays and taking the opportunity to drink an assload of New Glarus beer, man I missed this stuff

Attached: good_beer.jpg (625x325, 72K)

Meant 10. God I wish I were american.

$10 vodka here will practically burn your taste buds off your tongue, count yourself lucky if you're in a country where stuff like Belvedere is cheaper

>alkies mix vodka with water user.

>only normies have taste buds!

recommend me a drink robots. im looking for somthing cheap and hard.

>cheap
>hard
Just mix rum or tequila with soda then, not much to work with here in terms of recommendations

I'm American and I don't think I've ever seen a handle of liquor sold for less than $15

Uinta Dubhe black ipa, anonfriend!
Whatever habbened to the Frog & Feel threads, those were comfy as shit and fun as shit to bartend

Attached: Dubhe_Barrel.png (1600x1049, 1.22M)

Oh, also, my plane departs in 10 hours and I still haven't packed. This story might have a bad ending, my frens.

Attached: ccc.jpg (1500x1004, 300K)

Whisky. I'm a pathetic NEET loser and just spent all day and night looking at stuff from the late 90s and early 2000s barely holding it together. Where the fuck did it all go wrong boys.

Attached: 1522715104719.png (654x976, 93K)

Canadian Club 100% Rye

>mom asked me if she should buy me alcohol for xmas
>say no
>going to festivus party on sunday that my 1 irl friend is throwing and there'll be alcohol but might not even drink
i got a pretty shit life too 26 y/o KHV NEET with no driver's license leeching off his mom who only makes 15$/hr
but im fat and when i get drunk my feet get tingly so i must be extremely unhealthy and no matter how little i drink i always end up with a hangover and i have to drink a lot to get drunk so i usually just don't cause there's been more often times than not where i kinda just spiral around in my drunkenness and don't really enjoy it
it is nice to decompress with alochol though and when i was working it was actually fun to drink cause it took the stress away

Attached: muscle shadow.jpg (754x692, 131K)

>You paid $40 for $10 worth of vodka.
>2 litres
>$10

>be australian
>read this
>cry

if i was Australian i'd literally make my own moonshine

alcohol threads seems like it has the highest concentration of neets on Jow Forums
what other threads have lots of other neets that isn't just Jow Forumsposting?
i wanna just see what my fellows are up to and not the chaff that uses this as Jow Forumssoc/2.0

i used to home brew. and by home brew i mean champagne yeast and white sugar in water. i guess learning to distill that would be the next step

i just spent $150 on 3 700ml bottles of absolute bottom shelf garbage vodka and 2 bottles of baileys so the idea is appealing

I try to make NEET threads occasionally but I mainly browse Jow Forums and /o/ these days. Jow Forums is a lost cause, fucking kids, homos, and Jow Forumstards had to ruin it.

NEET threads are the most ridiculous shit, making your identity the entire thing you talk about is the same as roasts talking about their vagina all day or nigs talking about how they're nigs.

Attached: fff.jpg (1024x701, 195K)

I did it guys, I managed to go out and stop drinking after 4 beers

good for you faggot drink some more

no one likes you poofter cunt get rekyt

sounds like you've earned a celebratory drink

skunk as a funk right nw

proud of you user, keep on drinking in the free world.
>do doodle loo do

No more vokda what do friend???

do any other drugs you have, alternatively go get more vodka if possible

niet nil wodka only zyprexa

>lonely
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

kys faggot
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

this threead is bring as fuck