Have fat older sister

>have fat older sister
>see her putting on more weight over the past year
>went from chubby to obese and still not slowing down

What would you do in this situation? Would you try and get her to lose weight or not mention it?

Attached: 58695076_p0.jpg (1016x1200, 220K)

Do you care about her? Then get her to loose weight.
If not, then cut her out of your life when possible

I mean, as a fat person myself it's really nice to see people that care about me when they notice I've gained weight and have a unhealthy lifestyle. If you really care about her, tell her that you think she needs to adopt a better life style, and not to go for diets, and just try to eat less and less. Or atleast, more healthy :P Gl OP

Women can become violent if confronted about weight issues, but you can take steps to help her if you so choose.
>Cook healthy meals and encourage her to eat them. She probably just eats whatever is easiest and will settle for your food if it's more convenient than going through a drive-thru.
>Take up physical activities yourself, such as hiking or biking, and ask her if she would like to come along. Seeing you up and moving will make her doubt her own lifestyle.

have sex with her

toga

Attached: 20150725064439-b682a5d0.jpg (720x553, 231K)

Buy confectionary and leave it around the house. Whenever I go into the kitchen ask if she wants anything.

ya know thats a preddy sexually charged pic op
are you perhaps into fat ladies?

Fuck her

Church Organist

Who isn't nowadays? Most women are fat. the OP pic has a nice body shape, but she'd have to stop shaving everything too.

>who isnt nowadays
wow I wanna live in the world you live in op then I can stop being so fucking self concious

Dont you want to see her get even bigger though

I mean, you could just marry me and forget about everyone else.

Think he meant being embarrassed about being into fat chicks, because there are no women on the internet and because Im that way.
>tfw find fatties sexy as heck
>would be embarrassed to date one
I feel rude and shameful desu

I'd let her get bigger and bigger till she explodes

Robots have fragile sense of self-esteem as it is, you don't need to drag yourself further down.
Also most fat girls won't let you play with their bellies.

id let a guy play with my belly but only if he was genuinely into bellies and wouldnt be disgusted and bully me over it

t. would never date a fat guy

Ive only dated a fat guy tbqh

t. gave her precious flower to an off-season bodybuilder

I dont get this
Would you really ever not let a guy touch a part of your body? I used to play with every part of my gf from her armpits to her feet. Sometimes shed resist a bit and say it was embarrassing but she wouldnt ever "not let me"
Dont you want you bf to love your whole body?

like I said I would only let him if he without a doubt liked it. having a belly loving gf would be so freeing but I dont HABEEB IT

bf asterisk asterisk asterisk

post belli sexi ledi i luuuv you so much your sexi bellly mmmmmmm so soft and cuddle mmmm yes
i lick
>tfw in bed without a warm chubby belly to cuddle

Attached: 20181219_193515.jpg (481x856, 253K)

>have fat older sister
post her pls

im waiting for you to post her OP

Attached: 3041782_492x328.jpg (492x328, 30K)

Maybe if you weren't rejecting everyone who was clearly interested.

love the fatfat tobehonest

Attached: 1542507577264.jpg (1932x2576, 273K)

>rejecting
>clearly interested
god user I wish I was this much of a fucking stacy

Hello I'm clearly interested.

I want the same to be honest, I want a chubby girl who is turned on by the fact she can see my bones through my skin. Unfortunately I feel like fat girls prefer fat guys so they don't look as big next to them.

>I feel like fat girls prefer fat guys
hahahahahahahahahahahah no

They literally prefer anything other than skinny guys WHERE IS MY FAT GF AAAAAAAAAA

nontextless post here. look at all this text.

Attached: tinysatan.jpg (519x599, 86K)

tinysatan is the ideal female

Attached: tinysatan2.jpg (481x856, 85K)

>be skinny guy
>send 300 lb girl photo of me without a shirt
>she says it's unattractive
>shows me a pic of a ripped guy with 6 pack