What's on your mind tonight, Jow Forums? Post and I'll try to respond

What's on your mind tonight, Jow Forums? Post and I'll try to respond.

Attached: 1545427927380.jpg (379x568, 116K)

I rediscovered that I like to play bass. Im having fun, but then again I am also drunk so it'll wear off and i'll fall into despair again soon enough. What about you user?

just thinking about dying

Pretty much this.
I'm about to sleep just hoping I never wake up

Writing fiction, still working on the novel. Been writing, re-writing, tearing down for a while now, but progress comes.

It's the last dream I have, publication. I don't have much else, even want much else, but we have to keep our dreams alive. Even in the haze we must open our eyes to the light.

Otherwise, well, look around at this board.

I've discovered I have an interest in geography. I've take some classes at uni and I've liked it a lot.

What's wrong anons?

I've been writing down some ideas for a story too but I'm not sure where to go with it. What's your story about user?

I'm feeling bad about my life and how I have no original ideas or interesting things
Also my memory is terrible so I've forgotten a lot of cool stuff/things that I've learned and it's making me feel very bad

Attached: 220px-Reginald_Barclay.jpg (220x227, 9K)

my ex, just like every night, morning or other time i find myself in bed
its been over 6 months

Have any hobbies? Maybe you can have some interesting experiences with those.

Sorry user. You sound like you were close.

>What's your story about user?

Character-based fantasy take on the Nika Riots, with some fantastical embellishment for flavor. I don't really do extensive magic or Brandon Sanderson-esque stuff, but I can write characters and dialogue and handle pacing just fine. I do like world-building to an extent; I just don't like the usual fantasy trend of going on and on for pages at a time about world-building elements. Trying my best not to be too spartan while still keeping the story moving along at a snappy pace (really don't want to exceed 100k words for a final draft...)

The usual problems get me. Lack of self-confidence. Excessive editing to the point where I'm destroying the meat, and then need to go re-build chapters and edit a bunch of others. One day I'll just have to settle and say, "I go with this," and send it out for agency review, but I can't shake the constant feeling that I can do better.

What's your idea you're bandying about?

Sad that I have to work. I always feel motivated right before I have to, but never at other times. Makes me depressed.

I strongly feel that if my mother wasn't alive I would have killed myself. After my brother dying and me quitting drugs only reason I see to be alive is to prevent her depression

what does a geographist do in the year of our lord 2018?

Exact same situation here. She loves me way too much and it makes me feel so fucking guilty for wanting to die. it makes me feel like complete shit and it's' this constant loop

All I do is work and come home and drink and play Vidya. Not unhappy or depressed. Just don't see the point

I achieved the dream and lost my virginity but I didn't love her and all I want is to go back and lose it properly but that would never happen cause outside of first encounters I'm a repulsive human being

I read somewhere that you should edit your novel at least 7 times before you send it off. Keep it up and don't lose faith. Also, if you're a first time author, your story shouldn't exceed 120k words, or else publishers won't accept it. What are you at now?

My idea is about an elf who is the last of his race trying to find another survivor after he receives a secret message. Too many directions to take the story in and it's difficult to narrow it down in a cohesive story. Fun though.

I'm in a different boat. I always get motivated to write when I'm at uni or work but lose motivation when I'm at home.

Really sorry to hear about that user. Do you have any other siblings or other family?

Depends on how you put your knowledge to use. Land surveying, GIS, meteorologists, climatologists, city planners, social studies teacher, lots of potential jobs

I'm the same way. I'm nice at first, but I have too many flaws that make me a pain to deal with. I'm trying to get better at least.

Have other family but they are all super successful and look at me like I am tardo because I don't make 150k+ a year and don't really talk to me. Get cards and txts around holidays that's about it. Like I said though not sad or anything. Get the puss every couple of months from 6/10s at the bars and might go out with Co workers once or twice a month. Life's not bad. Just don't see any point, I know if I ended it my mother would too and I can't do that

I saw Gibbons at a science center the other day and I've just had them on my mind a lot lately.
>pic related

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>What's your idea you're bandying about?
Checked and not OP but I've been thinking about writing too.

There's books about dystopian futures like 1984, Brave New World and Fahrenheit 451 but those books were written before the invention of the internet. I want to write the next dystopian future novel for the next generation.

I've noticed when I used to watch daily vloggers I would develop attachments to the vloggers, and also waifus. So I was thinking even if people were completely isolated love would still find a way.

I couldn't really think of a plot point until I saw a Paramore thread on /mu/ on time. Hayley Williams was mia waifu and they disrespected her. So I was thinking a loving person could be offended by an unloving person.

Then to avoid my protagonist from simply getting crushed into submission over and over again I was thinking he could cut contact and work on hobbies instead.

Then I realized I would be writing about myself and found it off putting, plus it hasn't fully happened yet.

"What's the point?"
It's the question I started asking myself every day since I dropped out of uni due to financial difficulties, and the answer I always came to is that there is no point to anything. My life is meaningless and I have absolutely no motivation to give it any meaning. I don't even have energy to cry anymore. My boss told me that I should have "some time for myself" because insomnia made me look like a zombie(basically fired me), but in turn, I started overcompensating with sleep and now I just feel like I am wasting too much time and I haven't got any healthier either.
Every hobby that I pick up I drop down because I will never be good enough anyway.
And my friends. Well, I only ever see them when I message them, otherwise I don't think they would even remember me. And most of the times, I just bring drugs because I doubt I would have enough merit as a person to justify my presence.
Same reason why I can't go out and meet people or get a better job than being a fucking freelancer. I am just too insecure about myself and my personality. Besides, I am just weird. People openly spoke about it.
Thanks, user. Sorry for a lot of text.

Attached: pnqy9wnaOvU.jpg (400x516, 86K)

Why don't you see a point? Do you have any big goals you want to accomplish?

They remind me of lemurs. Why you thinking about them user? Did they do something that caught your interest?

My mom who's far away, my sister who told me to kill myself 4 months ago and haven't spoken since then, my cousin whom lived with my family for 20 years and betrayed us recently, my friends in Venezuela I had to leave behind a year ago, my ex whom I met months ago and now is going through severe depression because of his homophobic mom.

They sort of look like lemurs, but they're actually apes. And, I had just found it fascinating watching them move around. They had caught my attention at the Bronx Zoo years ago, but I sort of forgot about it until now. They are very graceful when climbing. And I find them to be the handsomest of primates as a whole. They have "wise" faces.

Attached: 991856-21f5d3a28561a021dbe27796bb78833f.jpg (624x351, 29K)

It always makes me sad reading about situations like this. I don't like suggesting this, but do you think medicine or therapy could help? Are you taking any already?

Jeeze user that's a lot to deal with. Are you alright?

I realized that I have all the necessary skills to make a visual novel all by myself. Making music, sound synthesis/engineering, storywriting, coding (Renpy isn't very difficult at all, I've fucked around with it and know Python to a certain degree), graphic design, editing pictures and photography. The only thing I can't do is characters portraits, unless I decide to have very abstract characters that don't actyally require being drawn (for example, collages..?). That takes me back to the fantasies I had about making a game when I was 7 and discovering videogames.
So I've been working on that since like 1 week, and the process of creation is so much fun that I don't care if the end results aren't as refined as possible. It's literally redefining my life. And the journey has only begun.

I would but I am too afraid of talking about my problems irl and I just don't have that kind of money, sadly.
Thank you though

That's great to hear user. Good luck.

>Jeeze user that's a lot to deal with. Are you alright?
I'm overdosing on tea, it'll take some time but I'm sure it's gonna be less painful in the future. Thank you user.

How do you make friends and go on dates when you have no connections or friends to begin with?

I'm tired of talking to my gay friend. I dont wanna stop being his friend but he's such a cunt sometimes. Why do you need so much attention, man? Just because I dont wanna talk all the time doesnt mean I hate you but dude get a fucking clue and leave me the fuck alone for like five fucking minutes.

You need to try and get out of your comfort zone and talk to people. That's the only way to make friends is by talking.

Don't know how to respond to this.

is being a real robot a good or bad thing ?

I wouldn't think it's good for your mental and physical health. But we wouldn't be here if we were normal.

I'm very sad and I don't know why. I'm going to try sleeping it off.

It's bad, there's other places to go where there's other people who you could find worth talking to, you don't have to be here to be happy or discuss things that are relevant to you. The world's a much larger place than some sad imageboard.

Good night user. Hope you feel better.

Hello my fellow channers. It's epicgamerbuddy1488 minecraft lets plays and more I went down to the pond tonight and found a corpse. It's mouth was full of rotten bot flies and maggots that had drowned in their own shit and vomit. I played pattycake with the necrotic plague lady that came crawling out of the stagnant mosquito ridden muddy lake and spun around laughing and swallowing her sludge dogs and pungent burnt seaweed teeth until I passed out and her head fell off when I hit her with a projectile funnybone rocket and spun straight up into the UFO LIKE A TORNADO!!!! SHIT WAS TOTALLY EPIC CASH MONEY. EPIC WIN! EPIC WIN! LOL! LOOOOOOL!!!! FREAKIN EPIC DUDE! FREAKIN EPICALLY EPICTASTIC SHIT, BRO! WOAHHHH!!!! I'M FLYINGGGG!!! I'M FLYINGGGGG MOTHERRRRR, WHERE AM I MOTHER????!!!!! IT'S SO COLD MOTHER!!!! WOoOOOOoooo WEEEeeEEEEeeeEEEE!!!!! cool cool cool hot hot hot HOT DOLLARS HOT DOLLARS, HOT CASH DOLLARS AT YOUR DOOR STEP RIGHT NOW CALL 1-800-CASH-FUCKING-DOLLARS-RIGHT-NOW!!!!!!!!

life is beautiful and suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, i am so proud of this community y'all, even if you smell like dead fucking cats and pickled mug wart scented perfume that could make an onion cry

LMAO FREAKY ESOTERIC MAN FLEW THROUGH THE WINDOW AGAIN THERES GOES GEORGE ON HIS 200MPH LAWNMOWER AGAIN WITH THE COCKROACH FLAGS AND THE SCREAMING JET ROCKETS WITH THE CENTIPEDES WOW WOW WOW I LIKE THAT SOUND WHEN HE HITS THE MANHOLE AND GOES FLYING LIKE A FRUIT FLY INTO A BLENDER WOW WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT MAYBE ONE DAY WE CAN ALL BE COOL LIKE GEORGE

CHOPPING BILL'S HEAD OFF WITH A FUCKING MACHETE AND THROWING IT AT THE LOCAL PRIDE PARADE'S CHILD CLOWN MASCOT (incredibly emotionally sad) (YOU WILL NEVER EXPECT THIS!) WOAH THAT NEWBORN'S TWERKING ON BILL'S DECAPITATED HEAD! TAKE A PICTURE QUICK!

WILLHELM SCREAMS AND TIM ALLEN GRUNTS ON AN ENDLESS LOOP BLASTING THROUGH THE LOUDSPEAKERS IN HELL

"start your morning right!"

FUCK YOU

Thank you, good night as well.