There's psychopathic murderers on here right NOW thinking of ways they can destroy peoples lives and get them to kill...

there's psychopathic murderers on here right NOW thinking of ways they can destroy peoples lives and get them to kill themselves.

Attached: 3r455r5115.jpg (409x409, 61K)

are you just now figuring this out or what

dont join trap discord servers kids

Shabbat Shalom my little kosher frog friend...

Attached: owee OW mommy.jpg (1920x1090, 156K)

Says the user posting pictures of Pepe being showered with heroin and heroin accessories. Heroin is a gift from the gods to the men who want out. It's unintentional suicide. Can't spell heroin without hero. An hero is what many aspire to be

>there's psychopathic murderers on here right NOW thinking of ways they can destroy peoples lives and get them to kill themselves.
There sure are you loser.

Yeah, they're called women.
Hopefully the few that aren't know the females are the most deserving of their deadly talents and act accordingly.

yeah it's pretty fucking terrible, huh?

in the end, if someone on the internet can convince you to kill yourself, you did it to yourself.

I talked about this before, but I was once taken to court by mother who's son has killed his self. Apparently he was "madly in love with me," and depressed that I wouldn't give him the time of day. The thing is I don't even remember him.

>I was once taken to court by mother who's son has killed his self. Apparently he was "madly in love with me," and depressed that I wouldn't give him the time of day.
So what happened in court?

>here's psychopathic murderers on here right NOW thinking of ways they can destroy peoples lives and get them to kill themselves.
Kys you worthless sack of shit

Never, you cunt!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: 2345252525.gif (460x212, 929K)

>Never, you cunt!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Yes,you will.
You will do it now

I said no nigguh

Attached: 564465465464566.jpg (1200x1800, 478K)

>I said no nigguh
And i said do it. NOW you little shitstain

you're children are shitstains faggot, now come find where I live so I can curb stomp you!

Attached: 1234414.jpg (610x342, 47K)

>you're children are shitstains faggot, now come find where I live so I can curb stomp you!
Lol. You couldn't curbstomp a little girl you weak faggot. You will kys now you worthless sack of piss

right...dude i'd fucking wreck all you beta bitches on here.. you cock suckers know it, too.

You could at least try to make it believeable

Attached: 1461832967667.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Lol. Sure you would incel.
Fyi,you are only a tough guy on the internet.
Off line you are a tame,weak pussy.
Enjoy the reality of it faggot

why are you so fucking gay man? like get a fucking grip just cause women dont want you doesnt mean you have to wack off to beheading videos..fucking nigger

Lol. Still a weak pussy.
Stop projecting your sick fetishes onto others and kys already you worthless degenerate.
You were a mistake. Now correct it by erasing that mistake from humanity.

you cant even read the fucking thread correctly retard, grow a brain.

Kys retard. You need to die a painful death.
I can read just fine autist.
You are too stupid to understand.
All you incels need to die

how did I know you were going to say that before you did? are you a fucking predictble faggot? yes, yes you are....

Die incel faggot.
You are a worthless sack of dogshit.
You dont belong in this society.
No girl wants you you smelly faggot.
Slit your throat immediately.

dude if we boxed i'd wreck you kid. its not even funny haha. goodnight ima sleep tight.

p.s stop being an incel....

Attached: 134512412412.jpg (800x800, 128K)

Lol. If we boxed,you'd be braindead with one hit. You are a loser and a weak pussy.
Stop acting like you're tough. You arent and you never will be.
Kys incel.

ok lets prove it. whats your facebook since you claim to be a normie.. let me see how "chad" you are

BASED Fuck niggers and fuck faggots

Attached: 1545396399803.gif (741x674, 118K)

boy if we boxed I'd break your skull and you'd be on the floor crying for your mamma, bitch.

Lol. Sure wimp. Whatever you say mr. internet toughguy.
Let's face it, you hit like a 5 year old girl

Dont worry about my Facebook incel.
You cant get to me in anyway shape or form off the internet.
Kys s o y b o y

Their long game plan of getting people to believe they're trannies inevitably leading them to anhero is one of their more D E V I L I S H plans.

Attached: devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Pathetic, truly. i hope you dont have children. you're a moron.

*yawns* its almost monday wagie. better stop fucking around get ready to go back to slaving

Attached: 54674745744567.jpg (560x420, 138K)

Lol.
Sorry neet, I own the business.
I go in when I want.
Fyi loser, Jan 19th 2019 is when you lose you neetbuxs.

nah, come back and ill spit in your eye on that day, litte bitch.. now keep jumping through my hoop for me like a good domesticated dog

Attached: 4535637535743753.jpg (222x305, 44K)

Lol. You'll be crying you little fag.
You have nothing.
I have everything.
Incels like you are going to have to work for a living now.
Can't wait to see you reeeeeing on here.

you've got so much to live for truly, lol.

Haha, it's Pepe the Frog! I love Family Guy

user if this post is self referential then i have a challenge for you
im terminally ill and have two years to live
ive been suicidal my entire life
make me want to kill myself
my life has been shit so thisll probably be easy
leave discords and ill contact you
this is open to anyone who unironically does this stuff as a hobby

how did the post imply I am doing something like this?

read the first line desu
but this seemed like a fun idea so ill just make my own thread :3

because I said there are psychotic murderers on Jow Forums that are trying to get ME to kill myself you dumb fucking cunts....lol you guys are so stupid!

complain about my grammar all you wan, but you literally cannot read in context. you or the other assanine incel I've been trolling this whole time.. suck my dick niggers!