He doesn't watch american cartoons

>he doesn't watch american cartoons

Attached: 0c3.png (867x768, 254K)

desu Steven Universe is doing really bad

but yeah there are some cool western cartoons, Star vs is my fav one

please use an example other than Steven Universe, thanks.

Attached: horrid height2.jpg (2590x800, 485K)

Who doesn't?

I know, right?

Attached: STAR (58).png (607x784, 656K)

Too bad Season 3 was SHIT.
When Toffee died, the show died.

Hello Starfan, been a while since I've seen you here.

WTF dude Eclypsia is like the best character + I did like the love-related stuff going on

i dont because most of them are absolute shit.

Hey! I was range blocked.

Eclipsa*

95% of any medium is absolute dogshit.

the shipfest was bad, so bad that they ruined a fan-favorite ship and replaced it with an actual crackship with a minor unimportant character.
I haven't been excited about Eclypsia at all since her shtick is that she looks evil, but she's just "misunderstood". Nowhere near as good as Toffee.

Attached: Markapoo1.jpg (1280x1860, 515K)

That was harsh. What for?

that's only if you're an intolerant sucker x)

Season 3 was okay. I know they kinda turned it into a huge soap opera about love and who's dating who but honestly, it was in season 2 as well and i don't mind. S3 had a lot more story and less fillers though, which sucked because it's more serious than before and not cute/silly anymore. I hope S4 changes that.

>watching american cartoons

Attached: 1519377395014.png (1708x1012, 1.32M)

What else

That's what I'm not avataring today. I can't promise i'll stop for good but right now I'm not doing anything at all wrong.

Eclypsia died to become Solary

why*

Also what's up with the short posting delay? Was it always like this or did the board speed up

>Everyone I disagree with is a soiboy

that show is for fags

Stay mad

and?

it's for fags so you wont watch it, cuz y'know, curiosity sucks and it's better to stay ignorant?

Nah, Jow Forums's been having issues lately.

What kind

let's head back to SU

I liked the show because it had some cool talks with cool personnalities, but now it just seems like it's going nowhere. Especially since the recent leaks

Attached: tumblr_nqr8cnfUIj1s07ylao5_500.png (500x500, 198K)

this guy gets it

Дa нeyжeли?

Slowdowns, it crashed 3 times last month.

Haven’t offed yourself yet? That’s good

I don't watch American cartoons for the same reason that I don't get my news from the Huffington Post or Buzzfeed.
I'm not into the whole "check your privilege"-type shit, nor do I believe that there are more genders than stars in the universe. I don't believe that white people listening to rap music constitutes a form of cultural appropriation any more than non-Japanese people using emoji would. I don't think that buying some coffee grown by a worker's cooperative in Chiapas will help the environment or the overall state of affairs in the world any more than buying some wine grown by some random big-name company in Chile or California.
I don't believe that spirituality is the new religion, or that everything can be solved by the means of breathing excercises and a bit of turmeric, ginger, garlic, and lemon juice.
I wouldn't describe myself as a "redpilled conservative" or anything of that sort. I don't believe that private property is a natural right, nor do I believe in absolute morality or any kind of religious belief, but I'm not a liberal. Contemporary America is, in many ways, an embodiment of the concept of hipocrisy, as well as the idolisation of otherness over the self.

dude maybe you should use your mind sometimes

sophist

Miraculous is cool tooooooo
but not american