All I Want for Christmas is a Blackpill Thread

Calling all true robots. Let's have a good old fashioned blackpill/redpill/woman hate thread. This place is too infested with normans these days.. bring it on!

youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI

Attached: naisetnaisia.jpg (460x575, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v47_5Yf77vQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about the steelpill? If you can't afford a sexbot yet, look forward to the future of sexbot video games.

youtu.be/v47_5Yf77vQ

This will save the white race for all eternity.

I offer you the rainbow pill.

Desperate times call for desperate meaures. Heterosexuality is killing you, homosexuality is the cure.

Go gay. Just go out there and do it.
Get suck and analsex.
It makes your dick feel good!

Attached: RTWgvkC.jpg (2512x2152, 798K)

>Go gay
How bout you go kill yourself lustful nigger

>women hate thread
>of all the myriad of reasons to have disdain for women, you chose the fact they won't fuck you
jesus christ you feminized incels need to go back to plebbit.

Can I order two?

You're the obe who does that shit. Some dumb bitch don't want you, so you kill yourself.

I am not there yet. I am fucking soft shaved effeminate hapa butts.

Everybody should do it. It makes your dick feel good.

>rejects the one answer to male happiness
>is angry
what a surprise

Women get away with everything they do because we want to fuck them, them not fucking us is a serious breach of social contract. It's a good point to dwell on I think.

>>>> stupid shill nigger

you okayy roastie?

Attached: ROAST IS TOAST.png (644x844, 1.07M)

if you fuck men then you stop having these problems

No.

You should not rage against the holy natural development of the cocks of masculine guys getting warmed in the butts of cute effeminate twinks.

It makes your dick feel good!!!

Attached: 20181217_214940.jpg (576x774, 512K)

>makes your dick feel good
So does jerking it to anime girl's
>Getting sodmized
>The answer to male happiness
I'm happy not having sex with guys

Attached: 1511552509900.jpg (880x1056, 149K)

>gay sex
>Holy
>Natural
Oh dear

Attached: 1541484623531.jpg (850x889, 184K)

>choosing anime girls over warm boypussy
if you're happy then there's nothing to argue about.

>Women get away with everything they do because we want to fuck them
YES. You are the fucking problem.
the last 2 digits of your post match your IQ.

Interested in sharing your routine?

>Choosing 3d over 2d
Get off my board normie faggot

Attached: 1545414674281.jpg (2480x3508, 1.79M)

I'm telling you man times seem to be getting weirder and weirder and honestly I feel like we are headed for a late rome with the mentality of ""when in rome do as I do""" its getting scary it wasn't like this 10 years ago

>cute straight boy calling someone a normie
OUCH!

>Cute
I would say i'm ugly but i'm definitely not cute

Attached: 1541055664789.jpg (865x957, 90K)

No. Because the hand is cold, you are all alone. It does not feel good on your dick.

Soft HAPA cute twink bf with funny asian emo hair gives suck and boipussy, this is true good feeling on dick.

ThThe vagina is a lie, byopussi is what truly makes a penis happy!

Yeah but you see the problem i'm not gay so it wouldn't feel good for me i'll just by a sex robot when the technology gets good enough

Attached: 1545113742281.jpg (837x1200, 588K)

>true robot
>bases his entire existence on pussy
fuck off normalfag

Gay people deserve to be exterminated and faggots deserve to be thrown off rooftops

Actually faggots is the wrong word. Think of them rather as wild angels who want to make your dick feel good.

Go gay man!
You get anal and suck!
They bring the anal and succ!!

Attached: 387f993e35b6e92b1183f45b5e13b116.jpg (1440x1428, 111K)

I agree but trifaggots deserve the same.
shut the fuck up homo, go catch AIDS and die.

Is pleasure all you can think about? Your no better than a roastie

Attached: 78341725a9b66d77bd17fc8335311173.gif (660x810, 845K)

The true blackpill is this:

The pussy is a lie!
Gay leads to happiness!
Go gay and get the buttpussy and suck
It makes your dick feel good
It gives a happy penis

Just get soft hapa bf who shaves legs and gives you the butt

something every robot should read

Attached: rba9lmkgzu521.jpg (1462x2615, 942K)

>He thinks sex will bring him happiness
Low iq nigger

Looks like 90% of this board does now. Why else would it filled with faggots and incels crying about nogf like OP.

kek you need to go back to plebbit retard this was always our board before reddit invaded and now everything reeks of onions

Based and redpilled. This should be stickied.

MEME GENDER COMPILATION

Attached: ac3Wn4K.jpg (2694x2944, 865K)

high iq leads to higher homosexuality and happiness

wtb scanning electron microscope 10gp

No it doesn't your proof of that

Shes fuckin lt surge

This is essential reading

Maybe or maybe not, but homosex leads to DICK FEELS GOOD!

So you should go gay.
Find some cute twink asian with cool hair and shaved body.

Then you have the suck and buttpussy!

You can't complain when you coukd have the suck and buttsex.

More people need to know to do this.

Stop resist.

It makes your dick feel good.

No i'd rather be celibate

I love how faggots forget to mention that they're even less dateable than actual women.

A man becomes as unbearable as a roastie once he goes feminine gay so you are going to be equally miserable no matter which sex you put your dick in, a faggot is not a "fellow man you can date" just a woman 2.0 but with a less enjoyable body

That's a fucking blackpill you gay shill

>blackpill thread
>only two posts about blackpill
what happened to this board?

i bet you've never felt the pleasure of a boypucci

What about all those who look like Link?
What about all the blond cute ones?
What about all the cute asians?
What about all the cute HAPAs?

This is so stupid. You are dumb.

You could have your dick deep inside Link right now.

You could have good boipussy and suck

THE PUSSY IS A LIE

GO GAY

GET BOIPUSSY AND SUCK

IT MAKES YOUR DICK FEEL GOOD!!!

Attached: Zelda.no.Densetsu .Breath.of.the.Wild.full.2080899.jpg (1000x824, 967K)

Asian boys are meant to be fucked and made cumsluts by the superior white male. It is also preferred to make the gf of the asian "male" to watch when the boypucci takes the white seed.

WOULD YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP , NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SEXUALITY AND NOONE WILL BECOME GAY JUST BECAUSE YOU TELL THEM TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD YOU DEGENERATE FUCK YOU HAVE SHIT TONE OF OTHER BOARDS TO POST IN YOU CAN EVEN GO ON SIS GENERAL JUST FOR NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME READ FUCKING QUALITY ANSWERS NOT YOUR FAGGOTRY

Black pill:

You must learn to love gays. Get some compromise, how gay can you go? Can you into shemale? Can you flat chest? Can you short hair? Boom! Now you can even some gay!

Get the buttpussy and suck

he's not wrong though, if we're being honest with each other.

It's really bizzare. Most of us here are like this, yet we can't even reach to others who are the same as us. I hate you all.

Post address so I can send some deep net assassin to nail your hands to your keyboard, faggot.

Sometimes I wish Hitler killed all the gays and got that shit out of our gene pool so faggots like you wouldn't exist. After that he could move to Jews.

Faggots and other bad actors create too much white noise for us to become actually consolidated. They can't stay in their own shit generals and leave robots alone.

>that quora post
Are they seriously this stupid that they don't realize what they just wrote or is that baiting?

Looks like garbage atm, but in the near future I can see myself working on one of these games.

>blackpill/redpill/woman hate thread

Even if you believe the red pill / black pill, that's no reason to hate women. They might be privileged, they might not give you the time of day, the game might be rigged in favor of them, but they didn't choose that. It's just how nature is, how society has naturally evolved because it has been successful for the species for millions of years. They are just a different cog in the machine, there's no good and evil at play here.

If you, with the knowledge of how the sexual marketplace truly works, choose to use that knowledge to hate women, rather than being productive like using the knowledge to better your position in the sexual market place or just move away from earthly desires altogether, you are simply weak-minded.

>Weak minded
Sounds like you've been brainwashed son.

Weird watching people become so brainwashed that they make it contagious

The definition of the black/ red pill is that it is a hard to swallow truth.

The hard to swallow truth is that you should stop worrying about getting laid with the girls and start chasing after boyfriends.

Because then you will get happy. You will get the bf with the suck and buttpussy.

May I hear a counter-argument? How does hating women improve your life?

Open your eyes to see acceptance of an entire demographic doesn't make you good. You're allowed to hate people to better yourself. You're allowed to be frustrated. People will grow in time but that doesn't mean now is the time to swallow a blue pill and conform.

how do you guys feel about your mothers

>"let's have a hate thread"
>Fags and sympathizers rush in
OP was right, it's too infested with normies to even move without kicking one

All youre saying is that it's their own fault for not being wanted and to change. Sounds like a blue pill, yeah.

This would be based if it didn't result in Elliot Rodgers but fuck wh*te toastier anyway

It's not about what makes one "good" or not, or what is "allowed" or not. It's about what brings you the most happiness in life. And that is not hatefulness. Spite could bring you a type of happiness stemming from either unity with other haters, or schadenfreude by focusing on bad things befalling those you hate, but those, especially the latter, are very shallow and unsatisfactory forms of happiness. The only way to truly be content is to accept the world for how it is and not blame anyone for it.

>true robot
>bases his entire existence on calling out people for wanting sex

If you really hate women you would actively reject them by finding gay love

And suppressing frustration or anger and being told it's wrong is just about the worst thing. People come here to vent that frustration, which is likely the most healthy option

Venting is good, but the healthy thing is to vent to someone like a therapist and let them guide and untangle your emotions. Threads like this is not healthy venting, they are echo chambers, with like-minded people feeding into each other, in the end only making the frustration and anger grow stronger.

Therapists are turbo normies who are wildly out of touch with the average robot.

Sounds like generalization. The quality and personality of therapists vary a lot, if one doesn't work for you, you can find another. I absolutely guarantee that in the end you can find one that will really understand your problem and be able to help you.

You don't have a gf only for sex. If I wanted just sex to sate my lust I can go to any hooker I like.

Ahaha you cuck. Enjoy improving yourself and I bet you'll actually feel rewarded when some bitch who has seen miles of dick lets you be her manservant.

Therapists are shite and just want you to conform. That's it.
Tell me modern psychology is Respectable if they want to take gender disphoria out of the DSM5

Based and trips

>Ahaha you cuck. Enjoy improving yourself and I bet you'll actually feel rewarded when some bitch who has seen miles of dick lets you be her manservant.
Actually I personally went mostly for the latter choice, getting rid of the actual desire to have women life me. I have a sex doll and sometimes visit hookers, that's more than enough for me to be happy with my sex life. Recently I've even been getting into prostate stimulation. It's a whole world out there.

How can you claim to know better than psychologists whether or not gender dysphoria belongs in the DSM? That's just hubris, you're out of your area of expertise.

>life me

>robots are pushed from their own board by faggots and trannies
We don't have place anywhere, do we?

Well. Women can't give you that either. They are a meme gender. The predictability of them treating you like crap is through the roof. You have to get the boipussy if you want to experience that stuff. It is the only way.

i offer you a better option:hate the 3D women,and spare yourself to the greater cause: 2D Animal Girls
Only with a fluffy tail will mankind achieve greatness
Only with pointy ears can humanity find redemption
Only with sharp fangs and snake pupils will this Earth be cleansed
take the floofpill,and rejoice

Attached: 0c03aacc77a6c3525f45747e26da6bdc.jpg (1200x848, 697K)

... and spend thousands on them. Therapists have absolutely no idea what they do, they try to fix your problem by following guide they learned from some guy's book. And when you tell them something they never studied before, they are lost and try to push same procedures on you anyway, "write it on the paper, you have to let go of memories of past, say want instead of must" etc...
Go on and try to tell some therapist that you don't have money for today's session, and see how fast you are out.

Oh, my apologies sir.

>... and spend thousands on them
Yeah sorry, I forgot some countries do not have universal healthcare

>you're a disgusting faggot
>h-ha I bet you've never even fucked a dude

They do, but you have to be diagnosed first to be send to therapist. And those paid by healthcare are shit. Not to mention you get assigned a therapist. If you want to switch, it isn't covered by healthcare anymore.

Out of my area? Cuck. I'm in my 6th year of college about to move to grad school. I switched my psychology majot to sociology because I hated the field practices, sedation, carelessness, and buying into the popular phases of life.
Gender disphoria is a proven disease and they're aiming to please people by taking it out.

There are actually a lot of art on /y/ that shows gay lovemaking as the beautiful thing it is.

If you saw it you would want some gay sex too.

I've been waiting for a new place to pop up that hasn't been taken by normies yet. If you find one tell me so I can jump ship.

>6th year of college
>sociology
my god....

I figured writing articles under a journal is going to be better than diagnosing Chad's and stacys when things don't work out for them.

Ok, sorry for assuming things. However, it still sounds like you are in the minority opinion of your scientific peers. In the first place, how do you even define what's an illness and not? The only reason, I would think, that gender dysphyria causes suffering, is if the person cannot change their sex to match their gender. How is that different than homosexuality, that also only causes suffering if the person is unable to act on his homosexual urges for example by homosexuality being branded an illness that needs fixing?

assuming you're a good writer, you can make 10 times as much money if you just take 2 years of college and then work in biotech. becoming a social worker takes the brain of a disabled woman; i hope your classes are free.

This is the best attainable pussy a robot can get:

javascript:quote('1775997');

Common! Do it! It is the right thing! It will make you truly happy and it makes your dick feel so good.

>i-if you call me the disgusting faggot I am, it's because you're jealous or uninformed in regards to my disgusting faggotry

Attached: fag.jpg (474x266, 21K)

Should I say Illness, abormality, distunction, or delusion? Any of these are going to work.
When you've defied your biological function and tricked yourself into thinking everything is alright, it's as bad was eating shit because you think you'll be sick if you don't.
People aren't shit eaters, people are born with the sex that matches their genitals, and there's no denying it.
"But it makes them happy and that should be fine!!!!!!1!!1!1!"
Let's look at some suicide rates, shall we?
"They're just people :("
Okay but gender disphoria also has ties to a myriad of other illnesses such as schozophrenia.