Foul smell coming from white men in gym locker room

I notice that every time a grizzly type of white guy like the pic related has done working out he's in the locker room grunting and there is always a foul smell of shit mixed with sweat coming off these guys, it's so bad that i have to move my shit further down to a different locker.

I'm ethnic and i only notice this revolting smell coming from off these grizzly white dudes. Meanwhile all the blacks still smell of cocoa butter and cologne despite doing a heavy workout the foul smell of asscrack sweat and shit is not coming from off them only from off the big white guys.

What's your explanation for this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

are you kidding me? black people smell absolutely atrocious. it's not even an opinion. it's a matter of science that blacks have more foul odor.

>Meanwhile all the blacks still smell of cocoa butter and cologne
can confirm. only white guys smell like the poo when they do the workout
they have weak pores

I notice something similar except blacks smell like shit too. It's a different kind of shitty smell that whites though, kind of like dog shit mixed with a dirty sink water smell. I notice Indians smell fucking horrible too, but they always smell bad so it's not a surprise they'd smell even worse when they're sweaty. Asians usually don't smell like anything to me so I try to workout next to them when I can.

nah white guys smell great, it's the niggers who smell fucking godawful

It's not just white men that are like this, it's white women too. You can literally smell the shit that's lodged in their asshole. I think the problem comes from their yoga pants that offer no protection for the scent particles

Stop trying to smell other men. What are you some sort of faggot?

>different races smell different and you prefer your own
WOOOOOOOOOOOW BUGGED TRIBALISM MECHANIC

only fully woke people
will fully working endocrine systems can smell themselves.

was going to post this. we don't enjoy the scent of other races, just how humans are.

Science says that races other then our own smell worse. Something something keep niggers out of gyms

We have a larger quantity of hair on our bodies due to the climates we have come from and when sweat mixes with the hair it creates a smell. You don't experience this though because a lot of ethnic people have much less hair to keep cool in extremely hot climates.

As a white person other races smell like dirt and BO to me, I'm aware we smell like soured milk apparently

Congratulations, this is one of the most disgusting threads ever made

White men produce more DHT than any other race. You're probably smelling that when they work out. Are these white men bald?

Post the science because I've never seen proof or smelled it

fuck u op now I can smell my old gym. Literal Asscrack smell in the whole place.

I cant smell whites unless theyre fedora tippers. I smell my own people way more. Gooks smell the weirdest though, sorry gooks.

I don't know if this is larp as I live in aus and every black person here is an african immigrant, but blacks smell absolutely disgusting to me even when they're not sweaty. It's not a sweat kind of smell (which everyone has when working out and it's definitely not nice regardless of race), just a constant smell around them. And it's always the same as well, so it's not like they're just dirty or smell like a specific thing, it's their body odor.
Indians in general are the worst smelling, SEA people are hit or miss and east asians just never smell like anything. Just my 2 cents

niggers smell like rotten eggs around the clock tho

Surprisingly, if you're not a beta cuck and actually work out properly you sweat. As you probably know, sweat doesn't smell great

Also whites smelling bad after a workout isn't bad, at least we don't smell bad all the time like niggers do

>I don't know if this is larp
virtually guaranteed OP is larping or a tourist from some shitty board like /co/

probably because you smell like shit yourself, shitskin

Wrong

Everything about that post is wrong.

yea wtf is with Asians
>tfw Asian roommate doesn't use a sponge to take a shower

WTF

>I'm ethnic and i only notice this revolting smell coming from off these grizzly white dudes. Meanwhile all the blacks still smell of cocoa butter and cologne despite doing a heavy workout the foul smell of asscrack sweat and shit is not coming from off them only from off the big white guys.
That's when I realized this was bait.

Is it insecurity that makes you idiots blindly bite bait or just genuine stupidity/newfaggotry?

le intelligent poster

Don't be a sensitive douchebag just because OP is baiting.

niggers make my nose itchy

>start going to gym
>lockerrooms.jpg
>7" flaccid penis but its a shower
>it only grows like half an inch when fully erect
>always get a lot of looks in the locker room
>one time a dude ""accidentally"" groped me
>couldn't say anything because he was a lot bigger than me

Attached: 1499756860690.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Crackers smell bad Indians smell good

Maybe because Indians have learnt they smell terrible (like all human beings) to the point of memes, so they max out their deodorant and perfume levels.

Asians have less body hair. Less body hair means less smelly sweat.
If you were to shave (don't), you wouldn't smell as bad

I'm a white guy and have noticed this, but only with the guys who're seriously into body building. My wife's brother is big gym nut and rugby player, and him and his room (he still lives with his parents) smell utterly disgusting, which he over compensates for with loads of aftershave and cologne. I reckon it must be due to the diet and all the supplements they ingest because healthy people don't smell like that.