Femanons, post your minimum requirements for a boyfriend and your ideal boyfriend...

Femanons, post your minimum requirements for a boyfriend and your ideal boyfriend. Also include your general location if you desire replies.

Maybe you'll find a Chistmas Miracle?

Template:

minimum
>
>
ideal
>
>

Attached: A05579F5-D4F2-42EB-BC25-458F26AF8A78.png (750x1334, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHoMDO9SGrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahaha trying to start a hookup thread on Jow Forums. Fucking loser. Bet you look like pic related

Attached: 1545123341404.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

Minimum
>6'0
>6.5"
>employed
>not living with parents
>good hygiene
>no childish hobbies
>must eat thy pussy

That is unironically one of the worst non-physically deformed bodies I've ever seen.

Lost me at eating pussy.

Leave our board

>Maybe you'll find a Chistmas Miracle?
Already happened or I mean about to. I'm at his parents snowy mountain home, like its huge though, for Christmas and they are teaching me to snowboard today. Last night we made out by a fire after his parents and other family went to bed and I almost broke down and let him do it. His whole family is tall, fit, flawless skin, educated and articulate and athletic. I didn't know this life even existed and plan to have sex the first time tomorrow night with him. Pinch me this must be a dream.

min:
>tall
>white
>pale skin
>blue/green eyes
>at least a 6/10
>high iq
>incapable of ever getting offended
>humble
>can hold and carry a conversation from start to finish
>not a normalfag
>emotionally mature and reasonable
>completely, 100% heterosexual
>doesn't have degenerate morals/values
>skinny/slender build
>absolutely no beard or stubble

ideal:
>noticeably tall
>handsome face
>blue/green eyes
>very pale
>slender build
>somewhat well kept dark or naturally blond hair
>fairly physically strong despite his outward appearance
>always clean cut
>mainly dresses in neutral colours & doesn't wear rags
>speaks his mind
>reasonable
>emotionally mature
>very calm & composed demeanour
>noticeably intelligent, contemplative, and analytical
>doesn't get frightened, disturbed, angry, or scared
>very thick skinned/legitimately unable to get offended by things
>completely unaffected by insults/mockery/ridicule
>not particularly resentful or bitter
>has complete self control in most/all aspects
>perfectly reliable & trustworthy
>keeps his word/promises
>consistent in his opinions & the things he says
>calculating (to some degree)
>can embarrass me/make me feel silly very easily
>cute/silly/dorky laugh
>medium deep voice
>mostly apolitical
>offensive/dry/almost sort of childish sense of humour
>completely lacks an ego
>aware of all of his faults
>very patient and very intuitive
>not afraid to apologise if necessary
>easy going & interesting/fun to talk to
>somewhat polite/well mannered
>perfectly able to handle rejection/not getting his way
>very solitary & rarely (if ever) feels lonely
>comes off as sort of intense most of the time, but not humourless
>returns favours
>very stoic and doesn't experience strong emotions, but still can be caring and somewhat affectionate
>loyal and doesn't leave at the drop of a hat
>has great hygiene
>does not try to assert/reinforce that he is superior to me

Happy for you user. How did you two meet?

lol is that the neo-Nazi the Golden One?

>that giant list

No wonder you're single

Shrug. Having high standards is good; it means you know what you want, and you know your worth.

Why the low standards?

No idea.

what is attractive about being skinny/slender?

It's just a very aesthetic body type. I am only capable of being attracted to very skinny/slender people.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHoMDO9SGrw

He's super fit but doesn't show it except for in the bed
He makes you laugh but only when it is appropriate
He's making money but somehow he never lost his cred
He is the american male!

He's sensitive, but not a wuss, his inner child is strong
Yet he's a bad-boy but his honesty can do no wrong
He mates for life despite that other women want his dong
He is the american male!

When you compare some1 elses worth make sure its in the form of a weighing scale so that both sides are equal and by that I mean,

If you want the fuckin huge-ass list as above fembot make sure you meet all of that guys preferences and wishes on the same level too

Attached: 520536-Scales-512.png (512x512, 22K)

At university. I pledged a sorority despite my fear (first person male of female to attend university in my family) in the fall (freshman) and one of the senior sorority sisters made me approach a really popular junior and ask him for a selfie with him kissing me as part of my sorority pledge scavenger hunt. Swear I saw stars when he did but he just laughed after and walked off. I strategically "bumped" into him afterwards like 3 or 4 times daily so he asked me out (yay) and the great thing is he hasn't pressured me for sex at all.

appearance
>at least 4 inches taller than me (im 5'5)
>not obese, a little chubby is OK
>isnt bald

hobbies/personality/lifestyle
>has a job
>loves dogs
>doesnt live with his parents
>not neo nazi/white supremacist/white nationalist/alt right all that other crap
>doesnt have addictions
>showers regulary
>doesnt like anime with harems

>loves dog
fuckin vomit.jpg

yeah dogs are fucking nasty. I don't get it. Its like the person takes on the personality of the dog, like they cannot be themselves without the dog around or talking about the dog and only hanging out with people with a dog. The dog isn't on the leash the person is.

'0
>6.5"
Shallow and retarded if you're not at least 5'8 yourself.

>employed
Perfectly fine requirement, I hope you are eployed as well.
>not living with parents
Ok

>good hygiene
Perfectly fine requirement.

>no childish hobbies
You have no say in that woman.

>must eat thy pussy
You must be his first and last then.

Go away, newfag

I'm surprised that made it past the robot, but I'm glad it did. Based neeley poster.

That is a very autistic list for a gay man.

right?
at least cats are fucking independent and have their own needs and personality and don't just instinctively latch onto you, you have to wait for cats to warm up to you. liking dogs is literally just some fucking shitty roastie trend, and i reject it. it's one of the worst things to happen to this generation. i fucking hate dogs, and anyone who likes them is low iq.
people use dogs/pets in general as a substitute for their complete lack of personality anyway

Aww, sounds almost too good to be true. How long have you been together? Spending Christmas together is a medium sized milestone.

lol no, I'm not obese, I have a degree I'm not tall myself but males like petite girls so it's ok. And I didn;t had many partners as well so If he wants some pussy he needs to provide.

It's so fucking boring and predictable when you faggots try to pretend to be other posters. You aren't me.
Go kill yourself.

>im 5'5
holy shit are you a lil midget? You're a fucking minimize miniature if you're not 5'10, like I get it you want to be cute, then be at least 5'7.
Y'all wanna +6 tall but hoes you;re not even close to 6 yourself, what babies will you make you think? Midgets

Why are you still here roastie?
Look for a guy who meets your 50 criteria (half of them superficial) while you provide nothing but used up vagina in return

That is one inch taller than average female height in america. I'm 5'4 and consider myself average height. I called myself short once in conversation and somebody got pissy at me and said I wasn't, as well. It was a really tall guy, funny enough