Anybody else an heroing on New Year's?

Anybody else an heroing on New Year's?
>why are you doing it?
>how are you going to do it?

Also feels thread

Attached: 1543012272762.png (395x360, 152K)

i don't have the guts
i'm just a pussy that hopes for something to do it for me

I was like that until I realised that I'll only be prolonging it and that it wouldn't matter if I upset somebody because I wouldn't be there to witness it

you're a much stronger person than i am

I wonder how many people on this board have actually followed through with their suicide threats. that sad thing is that we will never know without video proof like that one dude

If you're white, please don't kill yourself. A white person committing suicide just brings shitskins that much closer to taking over.

I'm probably just going to post here about it and then not do it

very much this

if you are white (blue/green eyes) do not do it
if you are nonwhite, go ahead

Thanks user, but I'm weak, that's why I'm doing it
Well most people wouldn't want to do it because they'd get doxxed like Shauiby
I'm 100% white but I have brown eyes. They are going to win anyway, I don't want to suffer because that's what they want.

Not on new years but probably soon after sometime.
>why are you doing it?
few reasons I suppose
>height: 5'11 and 3/4ths MANLET
>can't achieve the only thing I would want anyway
>wage cucking is not appealing
>don't like my family, what they gave me, and how it is now
>can't be left alone, I just wanted to be alone all my life
and probably the best reason is: I just can't think anymore. It's so hard coping and thinking everyday is the worst part. I just want to be unconscious. I want to forget and never remember
>how are you going to do it?
Either hanging myself, chugging pills or shooting myself. Super simple and nice. I like it

5'11 and 3 quarters is not manlet but ok, nice bait

Holy fucking shit. I've been getting told this all my life.
I'm probably gonna go on HGH and mk677, not kidding.
But the thing is. I feel short. If I put on enough weight I look short too. The average in my country is 6'-6'1 and the youth seems to be getting massive. More women than ever prefer that 1 inch. And not to mention I regularly pass girls who are my height. Like what the fuck.
Maybe it's just fucking europe. I'm literally glad they import migrants to rape all the women and murder people. Maybe that could help my case.

I like the idea of a Jow Forums mass suicide on 12/31/2018
Anyone with me? We all have to use the same method of suicide. I suggest the belt and doorknob method.

what if I have brown eyes?

Life is shit and was always
An hero by summer 2019 with fentanyl

maybe next year, right now i don't have enough courage to do it.

How you do it? You really do it at midnight new year? How are you not pussy out?

you have nigger blood. so yeah, nvm, you can kill yourself

refer to: orig

fuck
I guess I do a dead

Attached: 1538667761311.png (363x296, 136K)

no access to numbing agents or pain medicine. going to be completely painful but yes will an hero on new years.

I am white and have blue eyes but don't see what does it matter. I am a complete loser either way and me being or not in my room won't change anything.