Attention

You are now aware that the average 20 year old girl has had 5 dicks inside

That shy nerdy girl in your class? 5 dicks since she was 15

That weeb you talk with on discord? 5 dicks + a bunch of sexting/nudes with randoms

That casually dressed cute girl on the street today? Oh boy don't get me started

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 5450e02d5848f556f950cf3d765a3cde.jpg (726x1089, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html?via=gdpr-consent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's a nice bum

Yeah Mia Malkova is sweet

I know and I am glad it did its job of getting you post on my thread but please discuss the topic at hand :(

>average 20 year old girl has had 5 dicks inside
That's a conservative estimate

As a present drunk this thread is suicide fuel. Legit

>how does that make you feel

Heh I was one of those 5

There is a few virgins left dragging it down (as rare as they are)

This is unironically my only gripe as far as dating goes.
I don't feel lonely (much) and don't care about sex or finding my waifu, but knowing that if I do I find a girl match with she's most likely gonna have had a bunch of other men inside her is just.... fuck

Yeah makes me just wanna accept my right hand

Why blame women for doing something anyone would do in their situation. Just be glad you'll have a chance when they're 30+ single moms.

>How does this make you feel?
Like being #6 but not really wanting to jump though the hoops she is putting up.

>everyone believing OP's numbers he pulled out of his ass

>implying women arent all lying
What do they have to gain from the truth

I lost my virginity at 15.

The girl i lost it to had already been with 4 other guys, If anything OPs number is on the safe side.

I'm in my mid 20s and my dick has been in like 60 diff girls so who am I judge at this point?

if you love her it doesn't matter originally :')
Amazed that wasn't original enough

This, mostly. If I was a cute girl i'd suck every dick within a fifty mile radius. Wouldn't fuck no single moms though, that's just one huge red flag for everyone involved.

Does the average guy ever get to be with a virgin girl when he's also a virgin?
Do manwhores get virgin girls? Is it the inept beta loser who's with her first then she decides that's not good enough then goes for Chad?
How does it work? I've dated a lot though I've never had sex because every girl I've met had been with multiple guys before and tried to pass it off as no big deal, the only virgin girls I've ever met were online.

>my anecdotes extrapolate into accurate numbers

I think its sad for a woman to find a partner she can stay with that she has to sleep around until she find one that stays

Stop having a virgin fetish and you will find a gf.

>implying fat girls aren't the biggest whores of all.

Yeah u are right. He is underestimating tremendously. :(

>You are now aware that the average 20 year old girl has had 5 dicks inside
More like
>You are now aware that the average 20 year old girl has had 5 dicks inside this month
Or even
>You are now aware that the average 20 year old girl has had 5 dicks inside at the same time

Most women over 30 are single moms. Unless you are rich that's what most men date.

>lower your standards and be with a slut
That's like saying date a fat chick, of course I *could* get a gf if I went out and pretended to be a regular dudebro chad and be okay with a girl who's taken miles of dick and also get to fuck her myself but I don't want that. I've had multiple opportunities and I see absolutely no reason to be with a woman who's sullied herself, not to mention I'm not the same extroverted type so what the fuck would we have in common?

Which is why you do not even try to date women over 30, as simple as that.
Find younger ones or pay for whores.

Your mom xD
Now read my image

Leave the board desu
And prostitutes don't count

You can still suck a bunch of dick user it ain't hard

Best b8 post in this thread yet no replies, fuck the Earth

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That does happen but it's not the average

Attached: unknown.png (900x599, 32K)

This is exactly how I felt and I was confident in my choice.
But being a 21 year old virgin and watching all these 20 years old with MODEST bodycounts of 5.... it kinda hurts

Who mentioned fatties?
Virgins do exist they're just rare and a lot of them are really insecure about it

graph is not accurate, these bitches be lying.

Then what is the TRUE average?

Attached: unknown (1).png (1208x617, 405K)

According to your unsourced graph, only something like

AFTER 18

How is having a virgin fetish a standard? That's like a guy with a fat fetish refusing to date slim girls because he doesn't want to "lower his standards".

How do you know this? It doesn't say this in the graph. And the graph doesn't even have a source.

Ok my robots
Real nigga hours
What's your age and what's the max bodycount you'd be OK with your future gf to have?
For me anything over 5 would be a big no-no

I never said virgin fetish, the guy I replied to did. I'm a virgin, therefore I would like to be with another person who has the same values as me. So yes, for the same reasons that someone may not want to date a smoker, I don't want to date a slut. Pretty simple. Stop trying to split hairs.

Looks like GSS data, got a link to said table?

Anything over 2 is a big no no.

Attached: 1522329029309.jpg (540x720, 52K)

Why would she have saved her virginity for you? Let's day she had a bf for a few years and only had sex with him. Why would you not accept such a girl, other than your insecurity?

It says so at the very top
Here you go btw
slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html?via=gdpr-consent

Dunno why roasties would lie on an anonymous site

Again, you're trying to split hairs and act obtuse for the sake of being a faggot baiting people.
> Why would you not accept such a girl, other than your insecurity?
Because I don't know what lead to the breakup, it has nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with picking a partner that doesn't make shitty decisions like spending years with a person they had no intention of marrying.

Not really.
It was on a detailed pdf but dunno where I got it

Good luck with that my dude lmao

>Why would she have saved her virginity for you?
What a strawman

You really can't blame them though. Woman are able to fuck the hottest guys around them from the moment they hit puberty, and they always go through a phase where they don't realize being able to fuck the alpha male does not mean you can keep him, that's why their body count gets so high, always wanting the guy others girls want and not expecting him to get bored.

>Good luck with that my dude lmao
what's the alternative then? settling for a girl who's decided after being treated like garbage by "bad boys" and getting her cunt stretched out to hell and back that she's ready for a nice guy? No thanks. I'll take my chances on finding a girl who hasn't ruined herself and if I can't find that, I'd rather be alone.

It says nothing resembling a source. Take a look again. Thanks for a link btw.

Nothing wrong with that
But as I said, good luck
In my experience it's usually virgins/1 partner or 5+

Hopefully you'll find one of the rare virgins but be ready for slight autism

>You really can't blame them though.
Yes I can't.
I mean I don't judge them, everyone is free to do w/e the fuck they want, I ain't judging but I can use it as a standard to dating

Are you retarded?
The link itself is the survey/source

How are you supposed to know right away that someone is the person you will spend the rest of your life with?

Hopefully no girl will make a shitty decision to accidentally dating you before realizing it was a colossal mistake.

Or you could, you know, hold a higher standard to the intelligence of half the population rather than just throwing your hands in the air and thinking "meh, whatever"

The graph posted was called unknown.png. The only text was "number of sexual partners" at the top.

I mean some people don't give a fuck.
Some men have high bodycounts as well
Some are even ok with fucking prostitutes

I dunno why those fags can't understand that some of us are not like them and find certain things unappealing

lol i knew a 15 year old who had fucked like 50 dudes, now shes a 21 year old who has graduated on to fucking coke dealers, her number is up in the hundreds by now, last i talked to her she would actually brag to me about how she cheated on her bf of 3 years like over 50 times, gave me these long hugs. disgusting. i could have smashed too if i wanted but she's such a whore. maybe i should hit her up and get her to suck my dick

Attached: 1545424486148.jpg (250x176, 4K)

>How are you supposed to know right away that someone is the person you will spend the rest of your life with?
Maybe one real easy way to do that is not jumping into bed with a person immediately due to impulse.
And maybe our society wouldn't be so shit and run on narcissism if faggot cucks like you didn't enable people to act on hedonism. I'm sure you'll be a real good catch for a single mother with 4 half nigger kids

Women and men have the same number of sexual partners so your story doesn't add up.

These threads are complete bullshit btw
I've met a lot of girls who at 18 had only been with their one bf. Met one at uni who was still a virgin and her friends laughed at her.
Yes there are turbosluts but they're easy to spot from a mile away. They're the ones who have at least 3 men around them at any one time and go out of their way to look like a slut.

yeah cuz settling for her sloppy 42nd's is awesome and what we should be happy we get to do. Fuck you but i'm the prize so thinking I should wait til after she's rode the dick ride for 15-20 yrs than marry me? fuck you cucky

Incels are even dumber than women though

I'd feel disgusted but you do you

Only if you count prostitutes.
Otherwise 80/20 rules apply

>I've met a lot of girls who at 18 had only been with their one bf.
18, not 20

>Met one at uni who was still a virgin and her friends laughed at her.
That supports my thread though

>Yes there are turbosluts but they're easy to spot from a mile away.
Yeah and those have fucked like 30 guys.
What your dumb ass doesn't notice is that average/plain looking girls are on the 5+ count and they simply don't tell you.

A pretty common thing is for a girl to date her first bf for quite a while before giving up her virginity. You are just an angry bitter virgin who is buttmad that girls are not saving themselves for you.

You really can't expect much from teenagers, which is around the time woman start fucking. We would be just as promiscuous if all the hot girls wanted to fuck us. We should be thankful, we're not able to ruin our lives with sex when we are at our most stupid, unless we are chads or tryhards.

Let's see facts. Prove the "80/20 rule".

Poorest b8 in the thread
Everything from the content, to the timing to the delivry was just weak
1/10, please improve

You have never even talked to a girl in real life as an adult. Stop posting before you make even more moronic statements from the basement.

Elliot was a brainlet, like all incels.

You made the first claim, prove that women and men have equal sex partners.
Most studies actually suggest men have more partners (though that's bs, unless you count prostitutes)

>hurr durr incel basement neckbeard xDDDDDD
Get your buzzwords and fuck off back to plebdit

A study was posted right here: . But this is not how it works anyway, you said the 80/20 rule exists without providing evidence. Which is obvious, everyone knows the 80/20 meme is just made up incel bullshit.

Found the butthurt basement dwelling virgin NEET.

Haha, you sure showed that cis scum my fellow equality fighter
How do I upvote on this website?

>A pretty common thing
Yet you make a thread dedicated to proving women are whores just to say "Nuh uh you virgin, they're just not having sex with YOUUUU" so either you really are some faggot baiting or you're a toastie roastie. Your holes have no worth, I would much rather find a girl who's worked on herself becoming an actual person rather than a fuckdoll for whatever guy caught her attention at the moment.
It's a shame how many women mistake chameleoning themselves in their boyfriend's interests for an actual personality.

It's all women's fault for being too stupid to want to become your gf amirite?

Why do roasties get so triggered when someone explains why he doesn't want a girl with a high bodycount?

A lot of girls have 1-2 bodycount. But that's too high for you, because you are an insecure manchild incel.

That's not how averages work, retard.

My max bc is 5 my dude but ok, keep spouting buzzwords

Also "many girls" doesn't mean shit

because they cant handle being judged on anything. so if you show judgement they might feel bad about a choice and that's a big no no in the world of these adult children

I was actually talking with a girl about how I would personally feel too insecure to date a girl with 15 partners (her bc, apx, she couldn't actually remember) and she started raging saying I was "slut shaming her" and that shit ain't cool in current year

Things that didn't happen: the post. Why would a girl care about what a raging insecure autistic incel thinks?

Beats me
Do you feel like a big boy calling people "incels" on r9k over and over again?

If you specifically come to Jow Forums and post in our threads then surely you care a lot. That's equivalent to me going to a roastie forum on Facebook and trying to prove that I'm worthy. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll hahahahahahaha

;)

That I've got better shit to do than care about how many dicks people have had inside of them. I really don't care why you impose this kind of suffering upon yourselves. You will never be able to police the behavior of others and what people do with their lives is outside of your control. If you feel like it's not okay for others to decide how you should think and try to change social norms towards something that does not benefit you, you can't do the same to them, so the only sensical thing to do is to stop caring. If it bothers you so much, accept your perma-loneliness and the fact that you give yourself 0 chance to develop meaningful relationships with others because of a fear of abandonment, an inferiority complex and possessive attitude or stop caring so much and at least try to give people a chance. Millions of people develop meaningful relationships with non-virgins and it has always been this way. I don't understand why the state of things actually change that for you. The problem is how you perceive yourself and not the other way around.

Even more funny. If I came to your home and raped you in your sleep, you'd get wet and ask for more. All roasties are the same. Useless. A cum dumpster.

>Millions of people develop meaningful relationships with non-virgins and it has always been this way.
It's always been this way... for the last 40 years. Before getting divorced and paying the roastie cuck bux. Before that, people would stone roasties to death.

I lost my virginity to a virgin, we were both 20 years old, but she was also fat as fuck. The second and last girl that I had sex with was an 18 year old who said she had already fucked 9 guys. I've just totally lost interest in women since, its a lost cause to me.

Attached: stirner.png (413x549, 75K)

I dont care what other people do in general
I would care about dating a woman with way more partners than me and lots of women dont wanna date virgins
How is being concerned about that dumb?

>"haha girls you're awful! At least I'm still under 20 guys!"
>t. roastie at my work
Ugh it makes me quiver with disgust. They're just fucking animals.

Future mothers btw

Nigger I encourage you to stop eating memes on the internet and actually open a few history books from time to time and realize that your perfect utopia never existed. In those times, people were unhappy. The social norms encouraged everyone to repress everything they felt. People with mental illnesses or psychological trauma like 90% of this board were locked away to die and beaten by religious zealots for being broken products of Satan himself. People were forced to marry whoever they were offered by their family and most marriage were miserable. I heard more than enough from my parents about the glorious golden age of Catholic monogamism. I'm not saying the alternative is better, just that what you imagine in your head is a complete lie. It wasn't better before and you wouldn't have had your dream waifu back then either.

It gets worse...
>"I told my boyfriend that I'm not going to settle down, but he just doesn't get it! He keeps saying that he wants to marry one day but I told him I'm not interested in that."
>t. The same person

I just wish I had been born a girl. It's so unfair. Thinking about it. I had one shot in this life. 50/50. Live like a princess with unlimited sex available to me, or die like a virgin vagabond.

A toin coss doesn't seem like bad odds. Yet here I am.

Attached: 1326608.png (332x333, 96K)

Not her fault the dude is retarded tbqh

Why would being a different gender turn you from a loser virgin into a princess with unlimited sex?

Makes me want to die alone. I'm going to anyway but still.

I wish that was me. Only gay men can call themselves robots

>would rather be a fuck doll that is missable past the age of 30
>would take having tits and an ass over male intuition
>would take sucking cock over becoming a sage
Yeah maybe you would make a good woman...

The only thing preventing me from having sex is my penis.

If I had a vagina, horny men would be throwing themselves at me. I wouldn't have to approach anyone, I'd just have to not say "no" to the thousands of offers.

Why do you guys say dumb shit like this and even worse why do you believe each other? What's the point? Instead of being retarded and dragging each other down, post some greentext stories like this board is meant for. And not the same old "I hate normies/chad/women" greentexts. There's always dozens up and nobody cares about you complaining.

>she cheated on her bf of 3 years like over 50 times
Is her bf retarded or is the whore so sly that she literally never caught her? Makes me sick thinking that a filthy animalic whore could cheat on you and you'd have no way to realistically find out.

>This board is for youtube greetexts
Plz leave