Jow Forums Christmas Party 2018 #48

Previous threadThis thread is for discussing all things Christmas, how your holidays are going, family issues, general griping, and posting your amazon wishlist or buying for others.

>How does the amazon part work?
People will post their Amazon wishlist link according to the instructions in the next post down, thanks to you all. People who enter the thread may post their liist at will, and it is your decision to gift who you want.
-----------------------------
FAQ:
>Does my address get shown?
Your city and state, and shipping name. Refer to the instruction image below. Shipping name can be anything you want.
>How will I know if something has been bought for me then?
Items disappear off your list after being purchased. You can also go to your list, press Filter and Sort, then select Purchased.
>Will the information of the gifter be shown to the recipient?
No, all of your information will be protected. The recipient will not see any info.
>How can I post my Wishlist without being blocked by the filter then?
Press the Share Envelope and copy the permalink. If that doesn't work, remove the dot from your link.
>Why should I gift something? I'm not gonna get anything in return!
This is a different take on a Secret Santa, where anyone can gift or get from anyone. If you're feeling generous, please do consider giving back to others.
>Last year people bought stuff for others and then cancelled them to epic fucking troll us!
And they did that the previous year, and the year before that too. It happens when you have Amazon wishlists, it's disappointing to lose out on a gift, but the item will just go back on your list like they never screwed with you at all.
Remember to have a good time, a lot of us don't have much else going for us in the year, so this event can be fun if you follow the guidelines. Remember to post images of whatever you get so we can make new comps.

Current number of gifts delivered: 140
>IMGUR gifts delivered this year: yTqhTUl

Attached: 48.jpg (342x355, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.eu/eWmXSfG
a.co/f91BgF5
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/ILoveMordred/
a.co/cEx8FYR
amzn.eu/dIdfiAZ
a.co/9CWYGXU
origin.com/irl/en-us/view-wishlist/XRNboH5K8ja31YSEVhXfAg--
a.co/eA4tbad
a.co/5xJpzxZ
a.co/2KllPXi
a.co/5YxlVFt
youtube.com/watch?v=TQnm_qvTFNE
a.co/ghSXXZb
amzn.eu/1RLnvn0
a.co/eKZBdyJ
a.co/7NXObWy
a.co/7Q8nx9q
a.co/7Zo51G4
youtube.com/watch?v=92Ra4vqc7oY
a.co/h1EeLFS
a.co/4YnPbga
a.co/aSSEISl
a.co/6X6oeAr
a.co/dQY4aLi
a.co/2uQvkzR
a.co/7VvmoTm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DO NOT "INVITE" PEOPLE TO YOUR LIST, use "send list to others" instead as the choice

THINGS TO IGNORE:
>PEOPLE BUYING THE ENTIRETY OF YOU AND OTHERS LISTS, NO MATTER HOW EXPENSIVE

>heh, you fuckin idiots...last year i got an epic haul by making fake addresses and got tons of gifts for free...im doin it this time again too :))))

>look at all these things you guys bought my baby, that i totally didn't buy off my own wishlist and post pics with to fuck the thread up!

>god damnit this shit again??? clogging up the top threads of r9k, how else am i gonna see 10 trap threads?????

>DISCORDS DISCORDS DISCORDS discords

BEST PRACTICES:

>Grinchers want attention, do not give them attention thanks

>content contribution is encouraged

>keep the thread comfy

>If you claim to have bought something, post prooof in the thread

>Trip codes are welcome and even encouraged in this thread

>Do not respond fall for, "Hi, just off to work, I'll look when I get back but here is my list NOW" or "I don't have money rn, but I get paid this Friday, this is my link NOW btw" thanks you guys oregano

>Don't reply to bait in general thank you everyone

Thanks, guys, have a very good christmas everybody here.

Attached: r9kinstructionsbetter.png (944x1320, 435K)

I hope you all are having a fairly decent christmas weekend and buildup to christmas eve and day. How are you all hanging in there so far, doing any drinking, got any family annoying the shit out of you?

The previous thread hasn't even hit the bump limit yet ffs

im really happy myself! i've never, ever celebrated christmas and i won't be able to for a while although i really want to.

this thread is comfy to me! (but last thread someone got really mad and i dont wanna upset any other people so no list posting for me)

i hope you're okay too sandler?

You won't BELIEVE the third item on this list. It's never been seen on any other wish list ever!

amzn.eu/eWmXSfG

Attached: 2d72b91ff5d36298eecabe9784da50b64e43b4fcf974ab1eccb6a8762b1f09dc.jpg (960x720, 104K)

thx sandman
a.co/f91BgF5

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/ILoveMordred/
a.co/cEx8FYR
Did have another amazon wishlist around thread ~20, but since it got fucked by grinching I remade it. Not trying to be deceitful to anyone.
Im finally breaking open that bottle of Suntory Hibiki japanese whisky i was talking about 20 threads ago! No way in hell I can handle the holiday sober.

Family should be fine. It's just my mom, grandma, and grandmas new boyfriend. Get along fairly well with em all. Gonna eat like pigs and call it a night.

no but im working alll weekend. didnt get a christmas bonus either so im working slowly and takin lotsa bathroom breaks

>Still posting wishlists
What a bunch of idiots.

then you can have the pleasure of posting only 33 more times in it if you liked it so much

aw, what's wrong with them? christmas is a time of giving, what's bothering you user? :c

amzn.eu/dIdfiAZ
Merry Christmas fellas! Currently fighting a fucking brutal hangover so I'm gonna lay back in my chair and go for a nap. Hope you all have a good day!

Attached: 1502584709895.jpg (600x656, 98K)

OFFICIAL WISHLIST RATINGS
*updated*
>patrician tier
mens clothes
cooking utensils
>honorary aryan tier
hygiene essentials
>casual tier
toys
snacks
video games
art supplies
electronic accessories
>meh tier
weebshit
steam gifts
flesh lights
>deserving of a ban tier
consoles
crossdresser/womens clothes
>nigger kike tier
books
movies
fallout 76
funko pop

registry/wishlist/8K7AZKPRI6IE

i was gonna buy you terraria but i couldn't figure out how because i don't have a us account i'm dumb

im sorry that you were called a grinch in the last thread user, i hope you get something today or tomorrow!

(im the other faggot...) id buy you something but idk what that link is

have a FREE rare elliot.
a.co/9CWYGXU
what are some comfy games to play?

Attached: rare elliot 2.png (465x678, 413K)

stardew valley and animal crossing!

origin.com/irl/en-us/view-wishlist/XRNboH5K8ja31YSEVhXfAg--

Happy holidays anons, hopefully, you don't have 50 cousins coming over, asking if you have fortnite on your phone.

>tfw im everything besides deserving of a ban.

Lmao check out all of these faggot ass beggars. Not even realizing that everyone who had money to buy anyone anything is long gone.

thank you :3
you have to put amazon and dot then slash then the link

@50008542
can you fuck off im trying to masturbate

Grinchers waste their time. I hope all of you user's have a good time this holiday season. Have some hot tea and coffee to feel good.

a.co/eA4tbad

Did anyone read this?

Attached: FJXjgSz.gif (640x640, 1.58M)

its cool. i tried buying eu a few days ago and it wouldnt let me either

Oops. Meant this post for

when you're that desperate for a (you)
have one you wild boi

>Not even realizing that everyone who had money to buy anyone anything is long gone.
Someone spent $50.00 on me.

can i have one too? i haven't had one in decades

weird, but oh well

Im still here you double nigger - I just had work, because I'm not usually a useless NEET.

Attached: 46c5bf5a1e9e8bc3a731d642fa47d742.png (1184x701, 193K)

if anyone wants to talk (i have no one to talk to) my discord is takuBloo#5547 and my steam is illio-egg (or takubeard)

ill be up all night to see if someone messages!!

Is it worth posting my wishlist if the only thing that's on it is an Amazon giftcard?

sure here you go mate, merry christmas

i'd be up to talk to you if you don't hate women

a gift would be very much appreciated! thank you for these threads, kind anons. what are you guys gonna be doing on christmas day?
a.co/5xJpzxZ

Attached: christmas lights.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Cocaine, if my last paycheck comes in in time.
I sure hope the plugs aren't busy tomorrow.

>what are you guys gonna be doing on christmas day?
Attempting to cum 15 times in one day. My record is 9.

STILL HOPEFUL
STILL IN NEED OF BAPH-GF

a.co/2KllPXi

Attached: ed2a13e703299ac367a3556ef0042236.png (950x794, 380K)

Hiding from family and drinking heavily

doesn't that hurt after like 3?

Nah, not really. I've gone up to 7 in one day and they start feeling better after the first couple

Just remember to use plenty of lube so you don't burn your cock off

Just a few things - not sure what wireless headphones are like and wondering if there are any worth around the 20 dollar range

a.co/5YxlVFt

been into kpop recently here's a nice song youtube.com/watch?v=TQnm_qvTFNE

Attached: DvA5X2FUwAEuR4O.jpg (1200x756, 141K)

Here we go again.
All I want for Christmas is a million bucks in my wallet im sick of being broke a.co/ghSXXZb

Am i ignored? Even in group of people same as i? How can i be no one in group of no ones? How can i not be gifted anything, from the very first thread, wanting cheap shit, while others get switch or whatever fuck else, just because they are lucky. Screw these threads, luckily it will be over soon.

no one got a switch you mouthbreather

Nobody cares about anyone faggot. Go suck a dick and cry like a bitch elsewhere.

I'm feeling ya, man. Fuck these assholes.

You will be poor forever.

>IM ENTITLED TO A GIFT YOU BETTER BUY ME SHIT
Gift other anons, post proof alongside a reasonable list. It's not that hard. Stop being a whiny faggot, when you post proof of gifting to others with your list kind anons usually repay the favor.

i'd also be happy to do a gift exchange, i like giving others gifts but it doesn't seem to work with americans

Shut the fuck up and sit down. Do some gifting yourself, kike.

>no u: the post
ok

Attached: 1526162558112.jpg (997x996, 296K)

You can stuck up that those gifts up your asshole, along with dicks of other weeb faggots here.

I gifted an user. Do I have a reasonable list?

amzn.eu/1RLnvn0

Attached: gift.png (357x512, 62K)

Yes. If you haven't been gifted yet, it'd be nice if you were.

I can only hope a kind user comes by.

>biological mother has once again used fake illness to fool a bunch of people into donating stuff to her and my little brother (I don't live with or speak to them) when she gets plenty of money from the government every month. She literally spends december calling people up and fake crying and they show up to her house handing her cash and presents and she hides them and rinses and repeats over and over again each time a new person comes.

No one is buying you a Switch you autistic faggot. Kill yourself.

I didn't even post my wish list, faggot. So stop assuming anything, you are fucking bad at it.

This is the other gift I bought. Did any one see it posted?

Attached: gift2.png (705x311, 35K)

slow ass delivery but enjoy when you get it

Attached: order2.png (988x205, 21K)

Oh wow, that's fantastic! That was the one I wanted the most.

Slow delivery is okay. They ship from Japan and I'm okay with waiting for such an awesome kit. Thank you and Merry Christmas user!

not him but I just can't get used to the astray, it's such a busy design. it's cool if you dig it though

I hope everybody has a merry christmas this year.
a.co/eKZBdyJ

Attached: keep the change you filthy animal.gif (268x175, 1.87M)

The original Astrays are cool. The blue frame is under loved, I enjoyed reading the Serpent tail stories.

might be too late as I just recently learned how to edit the list so its third party shipping.
just some things to replace the ones, have a merry christmas robos

a.co/7NXObWy

a.co/7Q8nx9q

What's your favorite Christmas treat or food user?

Here we go: a.co/7Zo51G4

I don't know if I'm reading it right, but it says that an user (or anons?) bought everything on my list - I just wanna say that I'm very grateful and honestly in tears right now because you'd made my year. This has been the worst year of my life, but you've made me very happy in the end. I didn't really expect anything and more than material things, I'm happy anyone even gave a shit about me enough to spend on things I wanted. Thank you so much user(s). I hope that whatever is it that you want in life, you get it.

I hope I'm expressing how thankful I am properly

youtube.com/watch?v=92Ra4vqc7oY

Attached: DuXf2I_VYAApfqF.jpg (1200x1200, 80K)

imagine not knowing you got grinched

Fuck off roastie ioriughinal

Time to go die
a.co/h1EeLFS

oh, didn't know that was a thing

well that sucks

aw jeez who's gonna tell them

Attached: 344.gif (400x300, 618K)

Couldn't care less if stuff arrives after Christmas, just happy to get a gift from someone that isn't family
a.co/4YnPbga

Anything on this list would be great
a.co/aSSEISl

Attached: comfy pepe.gif (666x386, 342K)

Done with your request, friend. Hope it's okay. SO MANY GUNDAMS, MAN. But it's chill because you're a cool user.

Attached: 1533645808253.jpg (493x658, 44K)

This is Rog. He is one of the grinchers. He grinched the roastie then posted his list.

New thread, and I'm a poorfag. So I will shamelessly put it here again.
a.co/6X6oeAr

>a.co/aSSEISl
This is another one of his sock puppets.

>He grinched the roastie
Based.

Imagine not grinch proofing your list. You kind of deserve it at this point.

no wut? Ive just been chilling in these threads

If the grinches are back only gift people who can post evidence of gifting another user. No evidence no gift. Look for lists with gift pictures with them.

The grinches never left retard

Yeah, exactly. I'm one of the grinches and I've been hanging out in every single thread.

What would be the point of this thread then if you have money to buy gifts why not just buy your own shit? This thread should be for people who can't really afford the things they want. Fuck off, asshole.

The point is to get gifts from a stranger and to gift others. You all spend a little and get a little to spread the Christmas cheer and make something you own special.

Literally too retarded to mod my 3DS but wanna get into vidya more.
a.co/dQY4aLi

You're both technically right, because the criteria for getting someone a gift is up to the person.

Well the majority of people who post their wl's in this thread are poorfags and this is one of their few chances to get some things they have wanted. Some of us dont have $5 to spare

Merry Christmas Eve Eve guys.
a.co/2uQvkzR
Recently hacked my 3ds, since I never use it, and got a bunch of games for it. A grip could be neat.
Also bought an old used car recently which only has a CD player. Hoping some tunes would make my commute to work a little less insufferable.

Attached: bathroom_gun1.jpg (532x296, 25K)

Hacking the 3ds was the best decision I made with the thing, played it more in a month after doing that than I did for the entire three years I owned the thing. Fucking great system with hacks. For the music situation, I'm in a similar case with my car, only has a CD player too. I use a wee bluetooth radio player, connects to your phone then you plug it into the cigarette lighter and you use the radio on the dash to listen to it.

a.co/7VvmoTm
Could somebody buy me the toy car please?

Attached: 1532363056204.jpg (875x700, 62K)

so hacking a handheld turns it into a tiny laptop, essentially?

Are you really accusing me of being the cereal faggot? Im the cowboy dude thats been buying gifts all week and always posting the wishlist with monster girl books in it

And I mean that these posts are me. Im not a puppet sir

I have no idea whats going on here, but I can confirm that he is not the cereal faggot, I am. Now you can shit on me anons, not him.

Turns it into a PC in the way that PC lets you pirate almost anything. With a hacked 3ds, you get access to every virtual console game (along with rom injection, lets you get every game of the specific console) and every 3ds/ds game released for free.
Its honestly the best thing anyone can do with their 3ds.