Why do girls suck these?

Why do girls suck these?

Attached: willyyy.jpg (1280x1707, 395K)

as a girl myself, I dont understand. Although I'm straight I always found female bodies more sexually attractive. Can't deal with other women personalities though, just too tiring

Money and social status
orig

because if you don't men will cheat on you

because some like to, and/or like to show off that they are really good at it. Others only do it if asked / only foreplay reasons

>Although I'm straight I always found female bodies more sexually attractive
god i hate women

Because they're sluts with no self control.

>underage user thinks posting his peepee on a Vietnamese vinyl record site will get him laid

im wet

Why is he standing on the rim of the toilet, is it sunk into the ground like a combination of a squat and a sitting toilet? Why does it look like his legs are 2 foot long? Is he some kind of dwarf? Bizarre.

>I just want to take everything and give him nothing in return
Typical whore

Because then the guy will give her head pats and forehead kisses!!!!!

Because my bf really likes it. I hate doing it tho.

rancid cunt

I'm straight but sucking cock looks like fun desu

bi fag here. Dicks are really nice. The warm solid feel, the faint pulsing you can feel with your tongue and lips when they're in your mouth. Mmmm.

Straight women who don't like dicks and say they only "tolerate" them are just... they're just awful. No fun allowed.

People will do anything for acceptance.

Sissies give better beejs then women fellow robots they love cock worshipping and will always swallow

>i prefer to hang around guys because girls are so much drama xD
And here we can see a rare instance of a real life meme transgressing into the realm of *chans.

Attached: 1375648682452.gif (500x290, 491K)

Why not try it and discover the appeal for yourself?

How the fuck do women find something that pink and not think its ridiculous

same reasons guys eat vegine.

what does willy juice taste like femanons?

>bf is a thin asian that likes to eat his veggies
precum is amazing, actual cum is not pleasant, like baking soda-y. one week he said he had way more fast food and meat than; usual i nearly puked. pretty rancid. i imagine most guys that eat a shitty American diet have disgusting cum.

i think it's very cute and hot

They are flavorless and relatively inoffensive

>precum is amazing
that is pretty fucking hot.

Fucking incel I bet you've tried to suck your own cock you desperate neet you're not different from them

why? she's still straight

I'm jelly of this niggas shiny ass mushroom tip, mines all dried up and desensitized.

I like going down on a guy for the most part, it's pretty nice.

Agreed

Not gud

>Why do girls suck these?
man I got so worked up over this new guy my ex-oneitus is dating, I had completely forgotten she had already sucked a dick before lel.
here I was fretting over spoiled milk.

Attached: gooss.jpg (800x450, 83K)

In terms of taste, precum > vaginal juices > semen; I think this is nature's idea of a practical joke

women are fucking awful, wanna give up on them all together but theres, AIDS...

>le I've always been one of the guys XD
Yours is the most tiresome of them all.

Maybe I'm really good at eating shit, but that sure doesn't make me want to show off my skills. What the fuck kind of logic is that, woman?

You really are not straight.

Also, all those effeminate sissies you hang out with wish they could stick their cocks down your throat. I hope you don't find that though too tiresome. Read it in bed.