Beta guy friend gets me a box of chocolates for Christmas

>Beta guy friend gets me a box of chocolates for Christmas
>Post Facebook pic of me and Chad eating them

Attached: 1538958260196.png (311x340, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/women_more_empathic_than_men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's cool
i hope he learns

Sorry this happened to you bro.

Cool story m9

>Post Facebook pic
keep up with the times grandma

you disgusting fucking whore. kill yourself

Attached: banditodorito.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Well done. Beta males deserve to suffer.

Attached: cs.jpg (1080x1350, 280K)

Women are fucking sociopaths and evil incarnates holy shit. I have seen countless of cartel beheading and isis murder videos but there never was the amount of hate and evil in those vids that women posses and actively use on men (and other women alike).

Why are women like this? Why do they have to rub everything in? Why do they enjoy pain? Why do they love inflicting emotional pain so much?
>inb4 muh natural selection
>inb4 muh evolution

what the fuck? roasties are fucking scum

He's a cuck and faps to that.

They do it because its socially acceptable for them to do.
For example, here in my town is socially acceptable (specially for women and young guys) to kill and torture farm and domestic animals, and every time you go to the street or to school, you can hear normies laughing as they narrate how they broke the tail and killed a stray newborn cat, or how they beheaded a hog in a rural house...

trips of truth. your town is fucked up

Where the fuck do you live? Holy shit.

This is Bait you fools

I have known people (women specially btw) that do black magic rituals through cat torture in a forest near the town. I have not only seen act of cruelty towards animals but to a lesser extent towards people as well (more of a harrassment and psychological destruction of a person in order to subyugate the said person kind of cruelty towards people)

Sounds like you live in a horror movie town

>black magic rituals
>torturing a magically attuned familiar
That's not how it's supposed to work.

>black magic rituals
I'm not going to believe that shit unless you post some proof

Attached: 1538328406695.jpg (578x575, 47K)

I wish a boy would get me chocolates for christmas.

I mean probably they are just being "edgy" and "evil" as evilness is seen as an attractive trait that turns on males there, and therefore through that they get an orbiter's legion to do things for them
If you knew the things that have happened to me and my loved ones simply by living here you will be shocked

My oneitus actually had gifts for me too. It's a bittersweet feel.

Dude, do you live in some lost in time part of New England?

They would not post these atrocities on their social media as they know its a despicable act, but for the sake of consistency Im gonna tell you that in this zone esoterism and magic are fairly popular due to romani cultural influences

there should be at least a few news articles about it then

Attached: 1530891170820.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I live in in continental europe but I get the joke. There exist a popular saying that says something like "kill your parents and come to live in this town" since this place has historically been a legal refuge for pedophiles, gypsies, murderers, non-converted Muslims and all types of criminals

If local authorities weren't hiding this legally and they didn't had vast social interconnections in order to hide this bullshit there would be articles. But you really think that a "group" of kids killing an animal or perpetrating cruel acts of demoralization or harrassment would make the press speak up about this? This is seen as child things and nobody gives a fuck there, as everybody has engaged in this sort of behavior

>gypsies
Oh, figures.

there definitely would be articles about stuff like this in the parts of Germany where I've lived.
there is not a lot happening here though. I've seen articles in the news paper about a contest for the cutest animal in the animal shelter.

Attached: 1530821770902.png (442x458, 207K)

And you think that the local media of a country as ideologically progressive as the one from which I come would benefit from headlines like
> group of women harass and morally destroy students until they commit suicide by means of extortion with the total benefaction of the teaching staff
> Teen girl performs ritual by means of torturing a street animal with the aim of bringing misfortune to another woman

Other than that, such things are so easy to cover up through a good web of social interconnections and are so private that it would never get on the media

You are factually incorrect you fucking retard. Women are stronger in empathy.

greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/women_more_empathic_than_men

Moron.

>posts article confirming I was right
>still calls me a moron
Moron.

Cause they love testing men and to break them. Even if they have no interest in them they will often play the long game and try to break them in some way.

post pic or this is bait and you will be banned

Based. Betas need a dose of reality or they'll never make it in life. Anyone getting butthurt can stick to romance anime or some shit.

I agree with that and say empathy can be a bad thing. Too much of it can impede on critical thinking, sound judgment, and proper action. It makes people weak, enabling, and pushovers. Thus are women to assholes and betas to everyone.

*and doormats