*blocks the book you want*

*blocks the book you want*

Attached: 1528945701596.jpg (1080x1080, 209K)

*kicks her in the cunt and rapes her*

I'll come back later then

'you're blocking me from aquiring the big book of pokemon, get lost thot before i rape you'

Hey, excuse me, Im trying to find a book and I think you might be in the way. Yeah, its Ho and theyre behind you, haha.
What book? Its Houellebecq, The Extension of the Domain of Suffering.

I only order books so I never meet qt's ;__;

Ask her to move out of my away and then ask her what she's reading.

But pdfs are digital

try to strike up a conversation and fail miserably as usual

When I worked at B&N about 8 years ago I would get so pissed at the little shit manga readers. They would leave everything out.

So, at the end of each shift I would have a terrible case of swamp ass. I would dip my hand in and get a good flavor. Then, I would handle the manga and wipe every last drop off on those black and white pages. Hand sanitizer when I was done.

>sorry dude you mind moving so i can grab a book?

I know all of you are acting autistic just so some sperg can get reddit points, i believe that you all will find happiness some day

Attached: 99315B44-F724-43DD-82AE-26B93A92E31C.jpg (235x500, 54K)

>gaming
mfw

Attached: 1530741435168.jpg (948x711, 31K)

I highly doubt a thot would be even close to the classical history section.

>not epubs

How would this block anyones path? Just take a step over her legs and retrieve the book you want.

act like i'm trying to walk over her and spill the coffee hoping it causes her 3rd degree burns

Just fucking say excuse me. Holy hell, you guys.

Kick the ever-loving shit out of her and get my book

Attached: circlular_blur.png (232x227, 67K)

fart on her until she moves. SMELL MY LEFT OVERS DUMB ROASTIE

Not portable

"hey bitch, you're blocking the damn books...go sit on a chair like a normal person"

Nah, I'd probably just have an anxiety attack and walk away.

I think the problem is you're trying to get the wrong book, you should be aiming for the minecraft one over there

>Excuse me, need to get that book behind you

I step in between her legs and excessively stick my ass out into her face and say: This isn't the anime section

Attached: 111_1.png (975x992, 992K)

>say excuse me
>she moves her legs
>fart silently as I pass by

Breathe my ass gas in slitskin

graphic novels
>books

Attached: CHbV9_fVAAAsLLv.jpg (640x480, 28K)

i would actually just rather not get the book I want than starting a conversation with a random person.
no joke

Attached: 1526995458889.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

>i believe that you all will find happiness some day
i gave up on that thought years ago

>women
>doing anything that isnt fucking chad or finding ways to fuck the next person over

Ha, nice one op.

I dont look for books in the romance novel section

I would leave. When im at the bookstore i will not go into an aisle unless there its empty. If someone comes into the same aisle i am in i will leave the aisle.

>needing anything other than a mumbled "scuse me"
come on now

>I would leave. When im at the bookstore i will not go into an aisle unless there its empty. If someone comes into the same aisle i am in i will leave the aisle.
why?

If you have to ask you wont understand

probably quietly say excuse me and then trip over her as I try and reach for my book.

Attached: 1545084191366.jpg (200x255, 13K)

>hey can I have that book reaaal quick, I just need to see something
>thanks
>*swoosh the fuck outta there in the fastest naruto run I can flex*
Get played bitch. Later on I did realize that by block you meant another one past her and not the one she's reading, but I was commited.

imagine actually buying overpriced bestsellers and n-th edition reprints from a corporate bookstore. holy shit. if bookstores could be bluepilled these would be it.

>'scuse.

I guess I'll just awkwardly loiter in that section until she gets up and leaves