Why do you guys think you even deserve a gf?

Why do you guys think you even deserve a gf?

Attached: imag.jpg (234x216, 9K)

what makes you think your shitty thread deserves honest responses?

I don't deserve one.
/thread

I think most of them know deep down that they dont

your roastie is showing.

Deserve isn't a real thing

because unlike most assholes i won't verbally or physically abuse her and i won't neglect her and would actually treat her like a lady

>I'm white(subnordid)
>I'm young(er than 25)
>my BMI is 20
>I'm not a manlet(at least 6'0")
>I'm not a dicklet(peepee is 7x5in / 18x13cm)
>I'm a moral person
>I conduct myself honourably
>I adhere to a strict code of chivalry
>I have a favourable personality(in my opinion)
>I am above average in looks
>I can protect my wife and offspring from predators
>I can provide resources and coverture for my wife and children
>I am good with children and would make a good father
>I can cook various dishes
>I'm a strong swimmer
>I'm subscribed to both Varg and The Golden Angel(pbuh)
>I have good taste in anime

Attached: mpv-shot0010.jpg (881x971, 142K)

>I have good taste in anime
prove it
your top 5 anime

Okay, these are my top favourite anime.

Attached: Untitled.png (747x437, 58K)

Maybe women would like you if you weren't such a massive faggot. Seriously how can you say all these positive things about yourself and keep a straight face

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

That's pretty good taste. Congrats robot, you'll probably have a good gf

Because I did everything I was told would make women like me.

>Why do you guys think you even deserve a gf?

who the fuck wants a gf? all women are cheating gold digging sluts.

This. I'm garbage

>you're a faggot if you can say positive things about yourself
I don't understand, user.
Thanks, I hope you are right.

>I adhere to a strict code of chivalry

i really think you should check out r/niceguys

might help you get that gf

>toradora
>haruhi
>Oreimo
that is some entry level shit user.
you aren't going to impress any qts with that.

>I don't understand, user.
If you were all those things you wouldn't be here crying about >tfw no gf

I don't think I deserve one, I didn't have one before I transitioned and I still don't have one now so I don't really think about it anymore. I am glad that being a tranny made me worry less about women though, I think it's a side effect of the estrogen

Don't care about impressing anyone.

I'm not crying about >tfw no gf

I was simply sharing why I think I deserve a gf.

I think everyone deserves love. We are all born the same, everything that happens after that is mostly out of our control. But women only choose the best of the best, ride the chad cock carousel while average man dies alone. And women think this is fine

No one deserves anything dipshit, get that through your tiny skull

Nobody deserves a girlfriend, but i think myself and a lot of other robits are capable of getting them. I'm good looking and put a lot of effort into my appearance (working out, skincare, diet, etc), and i'm sure one day i'll find a girl who's willing to look past my inexperience and have an actual relationship.

>No one deserves anything
Sorry, I have a triple digit IQ, I'm not capable of such small minded views of the universe.

Attached: 1494108191802.jpg (829x589, 92K)

ok now i know you're trolling
no more (You)'s for you good sir!

>Everyone I disagree with is [non-serious]
Good defence mechanism you got there. Protect that fragile worldview, snowflake.

It's not about you thinking you deserve someone, it's about someone thinking you deserve them.

Eh, probably not. I'd probably just end up getting annoyed by her or something.

if you took out the last part i wouldve believed you

Attached: bait.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

Ill answer your question with another question. What makes women think they deserve someone better than them in every spectrum other than their vagina?

Thats why some men think the system is unfair, women only want to marry upwards and not sideways.

I deserve what I get.

Those are some pretty infamous last words.

If no one deserves anything you dont deserve to live. Phrase your answers correctly and specifically.

I DESERVE A FUCKING GF ITS NOT FAIR I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED TO GET ONE BUT THEY ALL HATE ME WHAT THE FUCK JUST GIVE ME ONE FUCKING CHANCE I WITJYJKOCHJYUJG

Deserves a funny word, it isnt entitled. I think I deserve a good person whos my equal just like I think every woman deserves the same. Ive worked hard to appease women and even stooped and did things I shouldnt have in order to maintain an orderly relationship where the woman is happy. I have an iq of 145, Job lined up to earn 150k a year. Social circumstance and inability to actually meet any worthwhile women who arent more interested in my finances instead of the things I care about, or that want me to give more to them than they give to me. I think Ive been treated unfairly and treated with neglect in prior relationships, cheated on and lied to. So yeah, I think its fair to say I might deserve someone who treats me properly. Deserving is different from entitlement, its more like cosmic justice instead of some imposed forced relationship or where I aggressively expect women to like me. I hope everyone would get what they deserve, but thats rarely ever the case.

I feel like that's the reason why. Maybe treat women with respect, instead of seeing every single one as a date target

It has nothing to do with desert. Don't corrupt the concept like that.

Why do they hate you, user? Who do you target to try and be with?

Yeah, you creeps. Stop oppressing women with your disgusting unwanted feelings. It's disrespectful.