Is it a sign of problem drinking if you >buy a liter and a half of vodka

Is it a sign of problem drinking if you >buy a liter and a half of vodka
>leave it in your car
>then keep filling a water bottle with some
>then secretly mix it in with soda and tea so your mom doesnt see you drinking every night?
Because that's exactly what I'm doing while I'm home for Christmas so I don't lose it on normie realitives.
How is the hap-happiest time of the year for the rest of anons?

Attached: 1501254780989.png (447x589, 413K)

I'm going to be working followed by my returning to my rented room where I live alone and chyg the rest of my beer on my days off.

Depends if it is a everyday thing or it becomes a habit. Doesn't sound like it is from what you have said though. Yet it becomes a problem when you have to use it day after day.

Stop with the wine-drinking-mom bullshit.
>is it bad if I am an alcoholic?

It's not normalfag behavior, it's beginner alcoholism. Is that what you wanted?

why are you hiding it? that's shameful.

I get drunk every night. But I live half way across the country so no one knows that. I'm drinking in secret so no one knows I drink every night.

I would prefer to be drinking alone in my apartment desu. But I have a couple relatives that likely wont make it through the year.

>How is the hap-happiest time of the year for the rest of anons?
I went to a parking garage and drank two pints of 9% beer in a bulldozer while smoking cigarettes. I hate living at home and I can't wait to start my career once my paperwork goes through. Merry Christmas.

Attached: 1545360779433.jpg (2048x1483, 1.37M)

That sounds like a very british, or eastern European thing to do, cant tell which one. Either way it sounds oddly /comfy/. I use to drink up on top of an abandoned light house. That was always nice.

Sorry, I'm American, but sort of British technically, my father has dual citizenship. Drinking on top of a lighthouse sounds comfy as absolute fucking fuck. I love the sea, which is why I'm going to the Navy.

Navy is best branch, if you can rise above being the marines Uber. You get the best toys, and best missions. I wish you lots of luck. I hope you do well, user.

Oh, I'll only be getting the best toys. Going for aviation officer. I'm hoping I can kick it in an AC130 one of these days. Thanks a lot, user, merry Christmas.

Also, be a fucking k9 handler. It makes it so much better. Your battle dog and you will hold a bond that even your brothers in arms can't match. Just make sure your out at roughly the same time as the dog, so you can take it in after you're done. Theres literally nothing sadder than a k9 handler who doesn't get to keep his dog when his enlistment ends. The most heart breaking thing I have ever seen in my life is a handler finding out his dog died after he was out.

Ah, never mind. In that case have fun. It's a fucking blast (pun intended)

Oh shit nigga, when's your OCS date?
I've got an aviation contract for the Marines right now. I'll be commissioning a good bit after you though presumably.

Attached: HVe8aKF.png (775x724, 446K)

I'll just drink straight from the vodka bottle for confrontational purposes

nah you'll be fucking fine, problem drinking ain't real.

i just really miss my nigga who's gone away during christmas and have too decided to choose drug and sip to get me through the week

been drinking for about 12 hours straight
liver hurts, right kidney hurts, throat hurts
dont know how much longer i can keep it up

You can do it, user. Drink until you dont feel. I do it 7 days a week. Push through. The organ pain goes away.

Good anime, makes the pain go away.

A couple months from now. I was actually being pushed toward the marines, but I met someone from the Navy and he convinced me to go in as an officer despite my shit grades. I'm under the impression he's trying to build a group of officers that will help him.
What are you going into with the marines?

Currently have a guaranteed contract to fly, so most likely that. The dream is F35s, but really I'd be happy with any fixed-wing. If shit goes wrong though I'll probably go into some other POG shit, maybe reserves.
See you in the fleet.

Attached: rah.png (600x736, 410K)

Wish you luck, airman. I'm personally hoping to fly an apache one of these days. I sincerely hope the F35s aren't as bad as the memes make them out to be, they look so cool and fast. See you in the fleet.

Or it increases the pain tenfold.

You have a contract to go to flight school, not to fly. You will be presented with multiple opportunities to fuck it all up.

Attached: 51208642_p0_master1200.jpg (952x1200, 800K)

marines are such beautiful and terrifying human beings

sounds like normal holiday cope to me t b h.