Any other paypigs here?

Any other paypigs here?

Attached: Picture1-1.png (281x293, 160K)

If you're a Paypig pls contact me

Discord: #3859 sugaraddiction
kik: bossxbabie

I'm a pay piggy. Ladies, wassup?

Attached: 20170909_200605.jpg (2592x1944, 926K)

"Findoms" who also advertise to sugar daddies are trash
Would never be a sub to them

How about findoms who are married and their man is a NEET? You would probably be one of the most pathetic human beings in the world, financing their lifestyle for fleeting moments of (negative) attention from a female?
Doesn't just thinking about it make your heart beat faster?

Holy shit I wish I could get money out of someone for free. Maybe I should be a trap again

Or maybe you should seek therapy for your mental illness.

What mental illness? I seem fine to me

please contact me if your a paypig im horny all the time have a nice body and will give you lots of company sexxypixie07#5109

not him, but I remember a girl telling me something similar to this and my heart started racing, however I out right denied I was into findom to her.

Well it just so happens that me and my husband are NEETs so if you think you can handle it I guess I'd be willing to bully you and flaunt all the shit I bought myself with your money while laughing at you.
my kik is 'reallythinkegn'
open offer to any losers who are up for it. I won't show full lewds but I guess you can jack off to my feet and legs if you prove yourself worthy

Attached: 1502300994765.jpg (199x130, 9K)

you are a man no matter what you say unless you post timestamped tits

so this is the roastie grift these days huh

post discords now!

I'm not dumb enough to do that but I'll give you a (1) free vocaroo if you add me on kik, I guess that's only fair
Honestly it's more for fun, my husband gets enough money from his family. But I once got $10 for a 5 minute long pretend gf femdom clip and it blew my mind and made me feel really good about myself.

post discord! original

sorry, but if i was gonna do this shit i would do it with the other girl.

nah, you're not a girl without the tits and I don't have a fucking smartphone or kik, normalnigger scum
sgiaf

>still no fucking discord posted

do you even want money you stupid skank

shsh here you go mr I'm too good for kik
boong#6174
You mean the one who's practically begging for money? Some "domme" she is

I'm not one to "kinkshame" something so benign typically, but why would anyone be into this?

Attached: suiseiseki 00.png (604x480, 103K)

no she is defiantly a domme, the way she talked to me made it very clear she just assumed i was a paypig

im not the person they were telling to use kik, just

would you find it thrilling if someone was paying you to dominate your "husband"?

like someone wealthy paying you x dollars per day to keep in in chastity and abuse him.

LF white dom

Was anyone a client of pic related?Is she worth it?

Attached: 573373862477.jpg (1089x721, 63K)

no, not really into that, user

if youre interested in findomming to an ACTUAL dom hmu
kik: socthrowaway888
disc: waxgod99#2885

rly cute girl and i can findom u!!
discord: bunyip#5400

Lmao, all the /soc/ whores are coming out now I bet non of of you are actually into findom besides the money part.

what other part is there dumbass? do you think I'm doing this for fun? just fucking pay me lmao. why the fuck would I ever talk to a subhuman like you if it wasn't for the money? paypal me $50 right now to [email protected] and I might be generous enough to call you a loser on cam

Yea your probably right findom is a meme, but I would at least expect them to get off to the fact that they have a loser giving them money to be an actual findom, but most of you just do it for the money.

Why would any girl get off to that? Submissive males are fundamentally repulsive. I could never have sexual thoughts about or even in the close vicinity of a male I don't respect

oh my god don't stop i'm cummMING FUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK. whew, thanks for the free fap slut. why pay whores when other people pay them for me

And thats the reason why your not a real findom and a typical roastie normalfag

Do you honestly think any of your findommes are genuinely into it and aren't just larping to sell themselves? With any other "donate to my patreon" tier fetish I might give you a pass for being so naive, but come on this whole thing is literally about receiving money. The motivation is right there in front of your eyes. Stop being delusional.
Smart attitude user, but wouldn't you feel even more pathetic if you gave me money simply because I'm a cute girl who would never give you the time of day? Don't you think I deserve it more than you?

I wouldnt expect you to understand it because you you have a submissive brain that only thinks about the highest value male you can fuck, believe it or not there are some people who look past and genuinely like to dominate men.

>women
>genuinely like to dominate men
Lmaoooo imagine being this fucking deluded. I bet you also think trannies are girls born in the wrong body

Attached: laugh_pepe.png (500x913, 230K)

Whatever my man Ive seen it and it will keep happening you may not believe it but its true

>my man
I am not a man
>I've seen it
I've seen it too, it's either girls in their early 20s who took a social studies class and got it in their heads that they're different and they're going to "smash gender roles" or whatever, and then eventually get their heads straight and get a Chad bf by the time they're 30, or 50 year old genuinely spiteful women who just hate men and want to cause them suffering.

Nope the girl Im talking about legit only fucks virgin autist losers. Like i said youll never understand it because you are to submissive.

yes but i have a slightly different perversion

Attached: wallet.png (309x450, 360K)