>she's still more forward than I would expect from anyone
>me = very tempted
>but the potential backlash is too much of a risk
>one day, we're alone
>she's more touchy than usual
>gulp.webm
>slight sweat
>heart pounding
>she talks about her favorite positions and how long she hasn't been out on a date
>stuff about how she hates tinder and meeting people through apps
>prefers to meet irl; putting emphasis on this point
>soon enough, she cups my balls and whispers "know what I mean?" before going back to her cubical
>animeblush.png
>SERIOUSLY consider her offer
>with a chub like a frozen banana
>even smiled
>suddenly lightning strikes
>images of human resources investigating me flash before my eyes
>coworkers get wind of what happened and out me
>word spreads to future employers, friends, and family
>panic. fucking panic.
>dunno what to do
>feel like there's only one way to save myself
>go to human resources and file a complaint
>human resources lady surprisingly takes me serious, even though I feel like a 2nd grade tattle tale
>figured that would be the end of it
>lol nope
>called in twice a week to follow up on report
>sometimes it's just hr, sometimes a lawyer's present, sometimes the bosses
>shit that makes me feel interrogated
>too much of a pussy to admit the truth
>finally, have to face the accused
>she looks at me with eyes of betrayal, and her overall appearance is a wreck
>last of the hr meetings; haven't heard from them in a while
>finally informed that they let her go
>don't know if everyone else heard, but general office attitude seems hostile towards me now
>don't know what have I done...

Fucking hell, I don't think I ever felt this guilty over anything before.

Attached: noose.jpg (777x1024, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvypIhjA2Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>women hate fags
>our society is so toxic about how it treats women so much young men actually ruin women's lives when they just want a little fun at work like gay guys who are jelly fembots took their straight crush

That feeling? It's called power.

The world is kill or be killed. You made the right choice. She isn't a person, shes a woman. Women are monsters. She WOULD have turned on you. She WOULD have destroyed you. You made the right move, you outplayed her. Don't feel guilty.

Damn user you could of had a cutesy anime office love life and getting to raise happy white kids in the future.
But you fucked it because of your cowardice.
You're only option is to jump into oncoming traffic really.

Attached: 1521052909869.gif (635x457, 1.52M)

If it makes you feel better this is what would have happened.

>You would date her
>Maybe get along for a couple months.
>One day she would get bored of you
>Show up to HR
>You get fired and maybe even go to prison if she claims rape
It was her or you. Dating in an office environment is no longer safe thanks to the metoo feminist movement.

coulda shoulda woulda
if ses that whoreish to you, a robot, imagine the state of her roast. You avoided getting metoo'd AND patrolled a used up worn-down ex-stacey. Good job pal.

>Dating in an office environment is no longer safe thanks to the metoo feminist movement.
Yeah and that's legitimately sad, because that's how a lot of good marriages and families got their start back in the day. The day being like 5 fucking years ago. metoo and believewomen have done more to hurt us than anything before it.

I doubt OP's story actually happened but you people are retarded and this is what happens when you spend too much time on this place without proper human contact outside.

Don't feel guilty, had the roles been reversed she'd be praised as the brave soul that got rid of the office creep right about now. So don't let the societal double standards drag you down.

This x46755

Dating in the office has never been safe. Even so far back as the 1950s, interoffice romances were notorious career poisons. Maybe not with #MeToo and whatever shit you see today. But relationships with coworkers were always frowned upon, and various companies back then not only had policies against it, but even fired people.

Holyshit imagine being this paranoid, you are an actual fucking retard.

You made the right move OP, things won't change until women realize they fucked up

Better to be paranoid than a sex offender with prison time.

Don't feel guilty, it was either you or her and you managed to secure the advantage while you had the higher ground. Believe me, if you welcomed her advances those horrible visions you had would have been a reality. I'll say it again: you did nothing wrong.

Attached: Bone Zone.jpg (317x475, 44K)

Oh fuck off, what do you know anyway? OP's story definitely could have happened.

Enjoy the power trip normally only women get to feel. Someone was attracted to you and you had power over them. Not only was it in your hands to accept or reject her, but you even had the power to determine whether she should be allowed to work near you. Embrace it.

You call it a power trip, I call it a shitty situation. She could have just kept her whorish hands to herself rather than force OP's hand.

don't feel guilty, it was the right thing to do, even if there was only a 1% chace she would do the same to you! the risk was too high

your other coworkers being hostile towards you could be a problem tho

Fuck off faggot. OP did the right thing.

I didn't have the exact same experience but I did have something similar
>date coworker
>lasts about a month
>she cheated on me (didn't find out until after)
>she broke up with me by having a massive breakdown at work telling the manager I made her feel unsafe
>this was completely unexpected
>never hurt her, never threatened her, if anything I did what she wanted as much as possible
>when I tried reasoning with her by text she threatened to block me
>managers separate us so we no longer work together
>week later found out she has a new boyfriend
I realised then that when she was unavailable for hours at a time in the evening she was actually fucking him. Instead of admitting she cheated on me, or even just breaking up normally she just had to make me out to be the bad guy in front of our coworkers. She didn't want to deal with the consequences of her actions so she threw me under the bus.
Women are fucking insane, they will stab you in the back for no reason

>Is alpha enough to ignore women and put what matters first
>gets some absolute slut fired that has probably fucked everyone in the office
I don't see your issue OP. You're the man!

what the fuck is this alphabet soup holy shit

did she show any red flags?

>she talks about her favorite positions
lmao, what a fucking slut

Admittedly, yes. She had a ton of mental health problems and confessed to struggling with committed relationships (though claimed she would never cheat).
Idiot that I am, I thought I was helping her. She seemed so touched by how far out of my way I would go to make sure she was alright, she said how she'd been feeling better since dating me etc.

I still feared being broken up with on a whim, but being cheated on and her public meltdown was unexpected. I trusted her, and whatever else I may have been expecting, getting stabbed in the back and demonized just so she wouldn't have to admit to cheating definitely want it

Look user. I understand your concern. That's a constant concern for me too, you did what you thought you had to and played it as safe as you could, and I honestly don't blame you for it. You made a good choice, though you skipped a few steps

Here is what I would have done since I'm a very forward person:
>"Listen, you're nice and all, but I'm not comfortable with this at all and I really don't know how I'm supposed to react to all of this. I don't want any problems"

If you have a friend at work, I would have explained to them some of the situation and had them stand as a witness to the conversation, or used an app on your phone to record the conversation, these are both things I do when dealing with a situation I feel could cause problems and I don't trust the person I'm talking to

Going straight to HR is harsh, HOWEVER, that behavior is inexcusable when a guy does it, it should be no different for women. You're all adults and she should have known better.
Hell, At my current job, when in the hire on process our HR representative held the meeting going over benefits and such with me and 3 other new hires
She said word for word
>"We have our policies on harassment, we're not going to go over that. We're all adults here right? We know what is and isn't acceptable, so just use common sense and you will be fine"

Honestly man, women should be more careful not to put themselves in situations like that in the MeToo era

>trusting women

you played yourself
there are literally thousands of stories like this here but you thought it will be different for you...

>"all women are the same"
also nice edgy use of ellipses

>rejecting her
Listen, she'd have a sexual harassment claim in before you could blink to make up for her damaged ego. OP's story has to be one of the most successful outcomes I have ever heard for all this office place fuckery.

Attached: H&L 02.jpg (300x388, 23K)

It's one thing to flirt, but if she really cupped your balls that's definitely considered inappropriate at work, so it's not like you didn't have a legitimate claim. Also she sounds kinda slutty so it's not like you lost some opportunity with a quality woman.

That's why I said I'd bring a witness, or record the conversation. It's not foolproof, but it's a major step up from he said she said

A tip for anyone that I have is simply "don't deal with emotional people" that goes for thirsty women

basically what I wouldve typed, this is the right answer

>Not only was it in your hands to accept or reject her,
This the only reason I think OP Is a faggot is he didn't do this. he could have said leave me alone I'm not interested. But he played along because he wanted an orbiter and when she makes a move OP goes behind her back.

what's the point in wagecuking day in and day out if you can't smash anything??
imagine being this mentally diseased that you lash out at some random girl approaching you
what kind of dystopic hellhole is this where you can't date people at your work or else Nosenberg and his merry band of bureaucrats and lawyers will fire you?

If I worked there I would avoid having any interraction with such an autistic and insufferable person, enjoy your new loneliness but I guess this is what you wanted

Disagree. That would've given her the opportunity to falsely #metoo him had he closed the door. OP played it 100% right going to HR without her knowledge.

What if she only wanted you two to fuck after job? If she was into you that much, why didn't you just say "let's meet at Saturday" or something.

Just because a few people act like asshole doesn't mean everybody should.

When the people who don't shoot first die, everybody that doesn't shoot first is an idiot.

women are fucking evil, dude. as soon as he showed the slightest backbone in any prospective relationship with her, she'd have gone straight to fucking HR with sexual assault and rape charges.
they're capable of discarding you and stepping on you like a fucking ant. and they do. they do, repeatedly. just take a look at all of the cheating threads lately, on Jow Forums. genuine despair, from people who don't even hate women, talking about how someone they loved fucked someone else right before Christmas.

face it, faggot. women are sociopaths, incapable of any real empathy, or sympathy for men.

Stop defending roasties retard

I'm not defending her, merely remarking on how fucked up in the head is everyone that we got to the point where stories like that of OP are real
we live in a society

You actually think an sexually assaulting, unapologetic skank like OP describes would have any moral hangups about vindictively making false accusations?

Op, good fuckin job. They're all insane and you did the right thing

This. You played it exactly right op. If you'd given her any leeway, you'd in the shit with false rape accusations as she got bored with you.

Women are nothing like the innocent girls in your animes. They are way duller and way more sociopathic. There are no dreamy blushing moments or s-s-s-stuttering cutesy dialogues. Just empty conversations about nothing and betrayal.

If she is such an unapologetic skank why is he even talking to her? He knew she was flirting he could have just said not interested, but like women do they lead you on without being honest. I wasn't there so I don't what happened im not blaming OP

Honestly didn't seem that bad until the moment she grabbed your sack. That's a huge fucking no-no. I would've went to HR too. You just don't do that, especially in a work environment. I don't care how hot the girl is. I'm not here to fuck, I'm here to do work and I'm not comfortable with that shit and you shouldn't be either.

Good job man and don't listen to anyone saying you're a loser or a weirdo or whatever. You stood up for yourself and you're the winner in the end.

>muh dick

this is what happens when you think with your dick. you can lose your job, get ass rape by Tyrone with lubrication in prison, pay thousands of dollars in court fees, have your face all over the internet for being a rapist and have white knights try to kill you for rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvypIhjA2Yc

>Women are fucking insane, they will stab you in the back for no reason

no shit I have explain many time why women don't have loyalty and why women will forget all the good things you did for her. women have to be disloyal to prevent the lost of resources and as a survival mechanism. also evolution works by having the the smartest and strongest males reproduce. A conquer that takes over her village is stronger and smarter because he build better weapons. so women will betray you if you lose against the conquer.

You did the right thing, user. Giving in to the temptation might have been good short term, but she could have thrown you under the bus at any moment, and no one would have been on your side. Your preemptive strike got rid of the problem without hurting yourself. Imagine if you hadn't done anything and she continued to flirt and goad you on; things might have gotten out of hand. Just try to move on. Maybe she now understands sexual harassment is a two way street.

Attached: 1490947849866.jpg (462x558, 38K)

>>soon enough, she cups my balls and whispers "know what I mean?" before going back to her cubical
I have trouble believing this happened.

B A S E D (if true)
Subhuman whore learned her lesson. If you're good enough on all levels to have women hit on you, you haven't lost anything of value anyways. But, on the other hand, the roasthuman learned what cancer they've created first hand and her life was thrown off balance.

Attached: 1542523316619.png (400x397, 244K)

You're retarded. STUPID KEK. HR doesn't care about consensual relationships. You think either one of you would get fucked with just for having a relationship? The only reason they fired her is because you made it seem non-consensual.

With all of that said,
>she talks about her favorite positions and how long she hasn't been out on a date
what a thot.

>raising a family with a thot

You're a worthless piece of shit op. I hope you suffer a life of permanently loneliness for this

It's almost like a collective of hermit virgins doesn't really know how social interactions with the opposite gender work!

Attached: 47e9bzd4.jpg (240x239, 13K)

>(though claimed she would never cheat)
DUDE
DUDE
LITERALLY
FUCKING
DUDE
any - and I mean ANY person (not just woman) - who says they would never, ever cheat - is going to cheat. I've been cheated on and have been tempted by thots to cheat (I resisted, because i'm a loser).

But seriously. Anyone who mentions cheating thought about cheating, and anyone who thought about cheating will cheat. As a generalization that should be wrong, but it isn't. As evidenced by the anecdotal evidence of me and several other people.

Thot patrolled, gj op

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kaede_Akamatsu_Sprite_(26).png (676x927, 788K)

I don't believe this story but I fucking love it. It's so good to see the females bullshit actually blowing up in their faces like we all knew it would. You didn't mind that attention OP, you fucking loved it and the feelings was mutual. But women to day are so terrible and you were so terrified of it ruining you life that the female ended up getting a taste of its own medicine because of the unrealistic double standards thatthey have created.
Mad props anyway OP, you did the right thing. Imagine if the tables had been turned and you weren't attractive in her eyes. You have nothing to feel bad about in this little story and did the right thing.

>OP's story definitely could have happened.
Lol. not to any of the incels on this board.
As a normal person i can tell you with certainty that office girls avoid losers like you an OP like the plague. Op is "that creepy guy" that noone talks to.
It definitely didn't happen.
>Oh fuck off, what do you know anyway?
We know a lot more than you do incel.

you don't have to believe it but I have a similar story

>Start work at call center
>Literally just want to sit at my desk/work/leave
>Roasties keep hitting on me (Chad features but when I speak you can eventually tell I'm not a normie).
>Avoid conversations so I don't get outed
>Roasties want to be the one who claims me
>I refuse all their offers
>Get fired a month in for some bs reason everyone else does

He won't fuck us? Well let's fuck him

Attached: 1543808232858.png (547x540, 272K)

Wtf man I would give anything to be in that position

>working with women
This is why I'm glad STEM is mostly men.

This story is fake for one reason: they believed you instead of the roast. Nice try user, but we all know the moment you went to HR they'd call her in who'd say that actually the reverse happened and you'd be fired faster than you coulds say fuck niggers.

>general office attitude seems hostile towards me now

That's because you got the office bicycle fired. You were definitely NOT the only one about to pedal that Schwinn, and everyone else who got to ride is now bummed because the newfag got the office floozy fired.

Well Done, OP

This is the right frame of mind. It reminds me of a MAD comic about the office, showing behaviour 'before' and 'nowadays'. One gag had the before frame where the boss is shown chasing his secretary around a desk. The nowadays frame was a woman in tears being talked to by a police man, and the male colleague says "what are you waiting for? arrest her!"

>go to human resources and file a complaint
What kind of man are you?

I just looked that bit up to try to find it. According to Google and YouTube it doesn't exist. I can't find it anywhere

The type of man the world they built demands.

OP I hope you never get a girlfriend, you deserve to die alone with your paranoia.

>lady wants dick
>spaghetti everywhere
>call the police on lady
>everyone thinks i'm crazy and homo
Shortened it for you OP

Yeah me neither :)
I read it from my brother's room back in the early 90's so for me it puts a perspective on the current sexism.
It was a really good issue as well. There was another part of the same section where it showed three desks: The first man's desk is full of papers and things to do. he is always conscientious and completes anything given to him. this man is obviously A COMPLETE FAILURE IN BUSINESS. A desk with minimal clutter belonged to a man who was A MODERATE SUCCESS IN BUSINESS. And thirdly there was a desk that completely bare: the man who has this desk is THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD.
That always stuck in my head.