Karen Thread: Christmas Eve Santa Edition!

Karen Thread: Christmas Eve Santa Edition!

Previous
pastebin.com/mUY5242N

Previous Anonette Thread
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50011176

Attached: sketch-1545657035526.png (1440x2638, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You left early last night what the fuck Chris? Did something happen?

I was attacked by a girl who was cold.

Describe in detail the events that led you to abandon us.

Hopefully you kept her warm.

She peeked at me from under the covers and grabbed my phone and pulled it under with her. Then she wrapped her legs on the side of my hips to flatten herself out and crawled upto my face and threw the blanket over our heads. Then she put her head next to mine and started to hug me while making "Mmmmm" sounds. We laid there for awhile just talking quietly to each other and she started kissing my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and we cuddled for awhile and she stroked my hair and I heard her breathing and knew she was asleep but by that point it was so warm and I was so comfy I started to get tired myself and ended up falling asleep.

Great now how close is your dick getting to entering her?

Just for today I'm super jelly of you.

Super jelly and alone.

Merry christmas.

Attached: Fruit-jelly.jpg (614x404, 52K)

Mmm. Getting there....the thoughts have been crossing my mind lately about what it would be like.

Those look yummy to be honest.

It's just a pic, but you got me in the mood. If I do some jelly now they'll be done by midnight.

I'm gonna ask Karen to make some.

So now you want to fuck her? Do you get hard when you can feel her brests on your chest through the nightgown?

It's truly amazing how far we've come since the first thread.

Attached: 1538594803733.png (1125x2001, 638K)

Have these feelings always been their Chris or has it grown on you over the past month

I've thought about it but I dont think we are at that level yet. I have noticed how soft she is and it has made me hug her alot tighter and deeper when she gets me flustered. The fact that part of the back of her gown is open and I can feel her skin doesnt help much.

>She peeked at me from under the covers and grabbed my phone and pulled it under with her
You almost got eaten alive there. Be careful.

>the thoughts have been crossing my mind lately about what it would be like

How do you manage to sound so much like those ridiculously slow and dense MCs from self insert anime shows?

I have a phone password. So I'm not worried about it. She asked me why I was so busy on it lately and I teased her saying "Ohh, do you think I'm talking to a girl? Are you jealous?" And she responded quickly saying that she doesn't worry about that because she trusts me and was just curious. So I told her I was on Jow Forums and she just nodded and went back to her game

Every man imagines what it is like with certain people because sex is different with each individual and what they prefer or how they would act is always a mystery until you actually do it.

>I have a phone password

I guarentee that isnt an issue for her.

>he was really talking to a girl
>over an anonymous imageboard

>and being asked to fuck his sister, although he ignores those

Also, user, do you really think she doesn't know your password by now? It's her birthday, isn't it?

Just casually ask to eat her pussy. She will be fine with it and it will help you get ready for the next step

Its the day she came to live with me.

Merry Christmas Chris and Karen. I'm happy for the both of you. And as far as the anons thinking they've brought you a far distance, I tstill feel like you had feelings of intimacy for her long before we ever tried convincing you to try to romance her. As such I wish you the best, im living vicariously through you guys.

Attached: 1526704515854s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

You bring up a good point and I only ignore the fuck her ones because I dont know how to respond to them now that I actually want to.

I feel the same feelings I felt before its just I dont know now they feel deeper more defined whereas before I was slightly confused sometimes by how I felt and was unsure.

Merry Christmas to you too user. Have a good holiday.

>chris a few weeks ago
>anonness in a few weeks

I'm just waiting for the big reveal that Anonette was Karen all along.
Not likely, but would make me go "NANI?!" in Jotaro's voice.

>Accidentally fell asleep on couch with brother
>Woke up alone, found him in my bed

Okay weird, did I fart or something.

No.

Attached: g4.png (311x248, 139K)

How exactly do you not poke her with your boner all the fucking time. I had this problem before, it was so stupid and not funny at all. Literally had to ragefap before lying next to any girl.

Is Karen going to wear one of those christmas dresses that you see in hentai

Maybe he was uncomfortable on the couch and didnt want to wake you.

She will normally have her thigh over my crotch and that helps keep it down so to speak. I think she knows though. I get my problem fixed in the shower before we goto lay down but lately I've been having to goto the bathroom at night to relieve pressure.

She wears a santa hat with whatever she is wearing.

Describe the cuddle. Did he wrap his arm around you and hold you close? Were you laying down or sitting while doing it?

Also the fact that you got him to stay over and cuddle is a good sign.

>She will normally have her thigh over my crotch and that helps keep it down so to speak
That means that she feels your boner pressing her thigh nonstop. That's kinda cute but at the same time I can't imagine anyone falling asleep in such situation.

plottwist, she doesn't sleep for years.

That would explain the yandere traits.

The couch is uncomfortable.

You should've just moved to the bed as well.

Uh, we were side by side but I was kinda turned on my side facing him, he was laying down all ready to go to sleep, I squeezed in next to him to annoy him. We talked a little and the next thing I remember is waking up with him gone.
The following is a bad idea but I wanna say it anyway.
Santa hat for your dick do it.

Bed small, that would literally mean lying down on top of him but I'm sure y'all would've loved that.

Attached: 3h5.png (731x720, 483K)

Does your oniichan go on dates? Do you know if he has a girlfriend?

Ohh she knows, she is just probably being nice about it.

Your disgust only makes me harder.

>Pretend to be asleep suck Chris' dick
It all makes sense now

Attached: 1540643586997.png (320x280, 66K)

It is too early in the morning for this boner

He hasn't been on a date in a long time.
Neat.

She probably knows I was thinking about telling her that I find her sexually attractive just to clear it up in case.

Cute. And as for the hat hahaha

Sit in the couch, wrap your dick in a rectangular box. Ask for her to open her christmas gift while the box is still in your lap.
Wrap yourself, naked of course, in a red ribbon. Tell him you're his gift this year.

Wait, I just though of something. Many weeks ago you said you wouldn't buy her an engagement ring.

Would you do it know?

Go upto her and grab her from behind and whisper in her ear that she makes your peepee hard and you want to stick it in her.

>Sit in the couch, wrap your dick in a rectangular box. Ask for her to open her christmas gift while the box is still in your lap.
Dammit user, I was half way through writing the same thing.
Good to know I'm not the only one with patrician taste in this thread.

Attached: 1531100507195m.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

No Im good guys thats a bit much but I get it

Attached: 170420_3505985_SNL_Digital_Short__D____in_a_Box.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Is anonette tsundere?

UHHH if she doesn't know that already then I'm sorry but your imouto was born without a brain.
Man I thought the dickhead Santa hat was a bad idea.
Yeah calling it a peepee definitely won't absolutely destroy her sex drive, nope.

Attached: 4k66.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

>just to clear it up in case

I'm kinda worrying that you're letting her have unneccessary doubts about your relationship.

I get what you mean

I'm confident she knows its just Ive never said it to her.

I believe so. They're lucky I'm a Vanillafaggot, but Chrismas depression is giving me temporary NTR propensity.

I mean someone not attracted to you wouldnt try to grab your butt or chest right?

go figure anonette?

Attached: 1537806191763.jpg (346x404, 48K)

Hmm. Are you sure you're male?

she knows, the fact that she got revenge on your ass after pushing her up against the wall by sliding her hand from chest past your navel to your waste band is irrefutable proof. You just had to elt out a whimper to stop it all dammit, wheres that ryan goslin pic/gif!?!?!

I'm pretty sure they should just do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

while I feel for you user, and I do, my throbbing heart boner is proof. I think Chris is slyly waiting for another Karen attack. He might use the act of sexual aggression as justification to getting to 2nd or third base. Give it time, I'm loving the progression.

Okay so I feel awkward now. I looked over at her and got her attention then told her that I thought she was the prettiest woman in the world and that I find her extremely attractive. Then I said that sometimes I get a bit excited sometimes and apologized for it. She broke eye contact with me and put her switch in front of her face and said that she knows but hearing it still makes her anxious. She also said as for me getting excited that I shouldnt apologize for something I cant control. I feel really embarrassed now.

>kabedoning your imouto and then running away

Attached: 1446114716554.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Going off the idea from a previous thread that your real desire is to reconnect with your brother, I think you've made good progress. The next time he asks what is going on, or what is on your mind, I think you can be truthful with him.

You can tell him that between work/family/life/personal stuff (whatever applies), you've been feeling mixed up and confused. The last few weeks of awkwardness with him were you trying to figure it out on your own. And now you think that a big part of it was that you missed him. You want to spend more time with your brother.

Keep it simple, keep it honest, write it down so you can proofread it, and maybe don't mention that a bunch of anonymous voyeurs were trying to get you to blow him.

I'm glad you are keeping a clear mind so far. Your stories remind me of when my wife and I were first dating. These early love games are a heady experience, and I encourage you to try and memorize key moments, little things, so they don't get lost in a warm fog. What sound did she make when her back hit the kitchen wall? Did she smirk when you "lost" her punishment game? These are things worth writing down; it will be fun to read through them later with her.

Merry Christmas to you, Karen, and Anonette.

Attached: 1508648844323.jpg (650x854, 315K)

Dont be embarrassed shes being cute and honest with you and I think thats grand.

She made a little surprised yelp. As for her tease i couldnt see very well but she giggled a bit.

She stayed curled up for a bit then put her legs in my lap. I've just been rubbing her legs while watching TV and lurking in some other threads.

I cherish every moment.

Also Marry Christmas to you too user

>tfw no imouto to spend christmas with
Chris, you're one lucky bastard
I'm just sitting here playing smash by myself

At least you have smash. I've tried playing HOI4, I've tried fapping, I've tried crying myself to sleep.

And a friend of mine was actually calling to play N64 smash & mario kart with him and his brother, but I'm a thousand km from home, there there is no imouto or cousins (close by) as well.

Attached: 81KP2jc74qL.jpg (213x325, 21K)

Same here lad, none of my friends have smash or a switch

Attached: 1544652824854.png (449x449, 377K)

Chris better be playing smash as well. Smash his sister that is.

I know I'm lucky.

Maybe. It depends on how things go

Chris just remember. No matter how cute, no matter how much she begs you, no matter how much you want to. Don't finish inside her. Even if she says its safe, even if she says that she wants your first time to be without a condom. Don't go in raw.

He may not have the choice if she leglocks him.

Attached: 1540837237194.jpg (213x255, 9K)

Silly user, Karen will have onii-chan headpets and juice.
You can't stop her, no one can.

Attached: headpat addiction.jpg (1200x1861, 323K)

"Chris....uuuugh....Chris.....haaah haaah in.....inside.......please.."

"Ugh ughhh I....I cant do that....youll...."

"Ahhhhh ahhhh...it...okay....its....okay.....I want....you....all of...you....haaah....inside..."

*locks legs*

"Karen.....ahhhh....ahhh....Karen....ahh.....AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh....."

"Yes...ahhhh...ahhhh....you did it.....in me......I'm so....happy......"

I guarentee he is going to dump not one but many loads in her. Lets pray they dont produce a child from this.

Right before climax

Both yelling loudly
Karen locks legs
Chris starts pumping harder
Both scream in unison as the camera panes to an xray of Chris dumping his load into her uterus.

Lewd all of it I will make sure I am using a condom if we get to that point. She discovered I had them when she went to go look for some aspirin and teased me for it.

What did she say chris

Ohh I can get far lewder after all I am the user that wrote all those doujin tier sex scenes for this. Shall I spin you another scenario of you and Karen in sweet sweet lover's embrace?

user-kun, Karen ovulates just lewd playing with his brother. They'll get at least twins out of their first sex.
Her womb is craving for some oniichan juice, it might be so low he won't even be able to properly penetrate her.

She held the box and was asking why I needed them and I was embarrassed so I didnt reply immediately and she kept saying things about how I must be saving them for someone then said that maybe she was that person and kept laughing at me stammer on my words. So I tried to take them from her and she ran around laughing until I eventually got them back.

I'm sexually frustrated enough today as is.

Just do it on this christmas night lad, it all has been building up to this day, there will never be a better time to do it than tonight

Chris is sitting on the couch waiting for Karen to come out the shower. For awhile Karen had been acting strange, keeping to herself a bit but today she asked to cuddle, something she hadn't done in about a week. Chris slowly feels relaxed and tired from a long day at work and dozes off for a bit

He feels a pressure on his chest and ontop of him Karen was laying down. She seemed a bit off though, staring into his eyes as if looking into his soul. She reached her arm up and cradled his face in her hands and slided her smooth, clean body up his until her lips met softly with his. She apologized for her distance and said she knew what she was going to do to make up for it. She kissed him again with a bit more force and again and again, each time more powerful than the last. She slipped her into his now gasping mouth, inspecting every inch of the inside not missing a single spot. His cheeks, gums, he could feel her moving. He felt his hands sliding down her back at the same time feeling hers move down him. He could feel the frills at the bottom of her nightgown and slid his hands under to feel her butt. He felt her slide her hands over rhe band of his pants. He reached and felt skin. Not fabric, but skin, she had not been wearing panties. She giggled a bit and moved away from him, pulling the straps of her gown down to reveal her breasts. Shocked he questioned what to do next but she answered as the hand that was around his band revealed his hard cock. He hadny noticed her movements due to the shock but now she had him fully grasped. She teased him as she rubbed her bare pussy up and down his shaft, teasing the tip with promises of entry. Chris grabbed her hips and she asked if he wanted to stop. With a gentle nod no she continued. Then she raised herself up and took hold of him once again as she kissed her opening with the tip of him and slowly started to suck him in.

Continue?

Continuing anyway

Chris feels himself going inside her, the tightness is suffocating but feels amazing. She lowers herself slowly onto him, taking her time. Chris, feeling the slow building pressure can only feel her part of the way on him. The slowness of it is burning away at his ability to think and as he begins to not be able to take it anymore he grabs her hips and pulls her forcefully down. She lets out a scream and tears begin to flow from her eyes. Chris looks upto her and notices her suffering and says she can take it out but in response she begins to move slowly. The pain still coarsing through her she carries on. Chris can see under her gown when she rises up but not when she comes back down and for some reason this excites him more. She begins to feel a bit better and speeds up. The gasps and groans going quietly throughout the room. She keeps going and notices Chris under her tensing. She moans that she wants him to move too. Chris grabs her shoulders and pushes her down the light riding being replaced by powerful thrusting. She feels him hitting deep in her over and over as she moans in pure ecstasy. Only fueled more by the noise, Chris slams her with more force as she wraps her legs around him. He pushed and pushed until with a final push he unloads into her. He pulls out and semen and blood drip out of her. Karen panting loudly feels Chris raise one of her legs and push himself back in her again the sweat glistening off her body only fuels Chris as he continues pounding her. He keeps going and going until finally for the second time he cums inside her. Chris pulls out and Karen sits up and forces him back. She wraps his hand around him and pumps to get him hard once more and mounts him again except this time with the force of someone whose mind has been closed and is acting on instinct alone. She rides him with force. He reaches up and squeezes her chest her riding only growing more furious until for the third time he cums inside her.

What are we even going to do after they finally fuck?

I.....might need a few minutes to myself to be honest. She is laying on me with her back up against my chest and now I am really excited.

squeeze tiddy

We wait for the baby arc

Ask her to help you with your excitement or at least if you are gonna get up and make her move tell her that you have to go take care of something.

Have you ever used a condom before? You should test, it'll be very awkward if you don't know how to put it when the time arrives.

I cant say that.

Youre right but if I open the box she will notice if she snoops through my stuff.

>not letting her put it on for maximum comedy

Come on.

Condoms are easy to put on, just tear open the wrapper, pinch the bulbous tip (so you'll have room to jizz in it) and roll it down down the shaft. Boom, ready for action.

Or Chris, hear me out. You go in raw for her first time. There is only certain days of the month women can get pregnant anyway so if you do it right after her period you should be golden to bust a load inside her.

I would like to second this