Ideal GF Thread

What would your ideal girlfriend be like in terms of:
>Looks
>personality
>interests and hobbies
>life goals

Attached: 1515554703148.jpg (825x960, 44K)

>average
>not a cunt
>anything that most people don't like
>raising a big family

>looks
average, I guess. Doesn't wear makeup.

>personality
acknowledges the existence of chads and stacies.
'nuff said.

>interests and hobbies
As long as it's not muh iphone 9 million, I don't care.

>life goals
As blurred as mine.

>>Looks
10/10
>>personality
None
>>interests and hobbies
None
>>life goals
None

Attached: IMG_20180224_130006.jpg (4096x2730, 938K)

Ideal gf:

Looks:
below average, little to no make up

Personality:
fun, loving, empathetic, curious, intelligent

Interests and hobbies:
drugs, dancing, traveling, bdsm

Life goals:
enjoying the ride

Attached: acef6ad2-b428-4323-9625-b4dff61e24e8.jpg (753x396, 52K)

>pretty and also small enough to share a single bed with me
>well meaning, understanding, as intelligent as possible, has good taste, willing to skirt boundries and be edgy
>will play twilight struggle and smash bros with me and actually try, anime bullshit. Maybe clothes especially if she dresses me too
>be cool and/or work hard

Attached: hitonome-748186894303825920-20160629_171030-img2.jpg (479x640, 57K)

My oneitis ;-;

>looks
Cute
>Personality
Sarcastic, independent
>interests and hobbies
Don't care as long as she has an almost childlike interest in them
>Life goals
Enjoy what she has

My current one

NOTHING!
GF are for incels and retarded betas.

What thought process goes through your mind that you feel to come onto this thread, on this board and say that, ON CHRISTMAS FUCKING EVE

Having an echo chamber of your own sorrow isn't good either user. Also it's not even late yet where I am, only around 3:53pm here

It's not that late but I just came back from the shops and I would have brought a bunch of snacks and a few last minute christmas presents for my gf if I had one, feels are hitting pretty hard right now. You must understand there's a time and a place for breaking open echo chambers and it's not one of the most miserable times of year. I'm fine but if you're not careful you might cause a few suicides. Can't you just let us fantisize in peace without rubbing your "perfect" gf in our faces.

She's far from perfect but she's nice.
Also
>Causing suicides by talking about yourself
Come on man, if that's the case you shouldn't come here at all if that little triggers you so much.

My gf looks kinda like this but a lot paler, ethnically she's middle Eastern though.

Attached: tunisianqt.jpg (325x513, 44K)

>Looks
Long dark hair with pale skin and bright eyes.
Sticc or thicc, nothing too extreme on either side.
>Personality
Smart, shy and a bit goofy
>Interests and hobbies
Reading, music and animals. Preferably someone who doesn't care about the latest celebrity gossip.
>Life goals
A stable job, marriage and a few kids.

Someone boasting about their lives when you're having a shit day can easily finish off miserable person.

You know people come here specifically to wallow in misery, why do you think you need to rub your success in the faces of the lowest of the low?

Having a gf is not showing off my success but whatever.
Just thinking someone has it better than you is not showing off by the other person. A gf isn't going to make your life any better if you're troubled with other things such as mental illness.

Trust me I know

Attached: _0.png (1242x918, 1.44M)

>having a gf is not showing off my success
No, but coming into an ideal gf thread, a thread full of presumably single anons, and bragging about her, is.
Either way, your doing what is called humble bragging, and should kindly fuck off.

Attached: emoji middle finger.jpg (229x250, 4K)

>having a gf is not showing off my success
>on a board known for its denizens being unable to aquire a gf
user pls, that's like going to a homeless shelter just to tell them about your house, you're showing off in the worst way possible.
>well a house isn't going to make your life any better, I mean you still have to pay bills and take out the trash, honestly it's a lot of work and I'd feel sort of relieved to not have one you know. Anyway you'd probably just make it dirty by the looks of things, I know I did LOL
Anyway an awful lot of mental illness is cured by frequent emotional and physical contact
>mental illness
Which one, It had better not be a dumb meme "illness"

No
Paranoid schizophrenia, add, ADHD, OCD, narcissism and anger issues

How the fuck did you get a gf when you should be locked up in an institution?

>No
So you're basically admitting to just be shitposting for attention.
Are you that bored? Why don't you go and hang out with that gf of yours, instead of being a shitstain.

I manage to get by well, also I'm more or less a sociopath so I will adapt to any situation if needed and can be charming as fuck according to many people.

I've never had a problem getting laid or contact with girls after high school but I never felt anything for them up until my current and first gf.

Attached: 589405298_1_.jpg (594x396, 164K)

If he does have all those mental illnesses, he probably doesn't actually have one and is making her up.

Would explain why he would come to an Ideal GF thread to brag about his supposed "gf"

>6-7/10 alt girl/goth. dyed hair, wears dark colors exclusively etc
>nice, jokes around, likes memes, willing to call me out on my bullshit but still be cool and not a total cunt
>coffee, alternative music, nicotine, cartoons, teen dramas, and movies
>enjoy life, fuck a lot, and do fun shit until our eventual death

I do have a gf, it's been 2,5 years since we first met and we're still happy so far. Now all of my friends from high school are finally getting gf's too. Although their girlfriends are usually cringy and basic with little interests in anything other than their study or the current news.

>Looks
7-8/10, shorter like 5'3-4. brunette, wavy hair, just enough to hold, would prefer natural beauty, brown eyes, big smoke

>personality
Really funny, dorky, a little nerdy, intellectual, not judgemental, up for anything, really sweet

>interests and hobbies
Horror movies, music, any kind of music as I love basically all genres, skating would be nice, the ocean, tattoos

>life goals
Striving to be a working professional and become an individual, just like myself as a student right now

If I'm being honest I've already met her and she ticks all these boxes, and her and I have had some intimate moments but I'm just trying to piece it all together and find some courage, I'm scared robots

Looks: she just needs to be cute to me and not be fat/too fat
Personality: feminine, loving, fun, caring
Interests: whatever is fine
Life goals: be a mother and a loving wife

Attached: FB_IMG_1545449433865.jpg (480x740, 33K)

what drives you to LARP on r9k?

Considering I'm not larping, nothing.

This is my studio in our student town where we both study

Attached: IMG_20181224_163355_731.jpg (960x1280, 97K)

>A gf isn't going to make your life any better if you're troubled with other things such as mental illness.
No one has even said this. So far its just anons talking about what they want in their dream girl, that's it. Just sounds like you're per-emptively attempting to justify your shitposting.
Still doesn't change that fact that what you're doing is objectively the same as pic related. I agree with the other guy, you should fuck off and kys.

Attached: 15380084-mocking-and-teasing-among-children-girl-taunting-upset-boy-isolated[1].jpg (1300x866, 102K)

At first I was annoyed, but now I just think youre pathetic since you've come here of all places to initially mock and then validate yourself.

>looks
Asian or Arab, small or medium frame/petite
>personality
Well-rounded, non-religious, spiritual, acts cute and childish, open-minded, loves herself/has self-respect/dignity, is curious and sincere!!!, thinks for herself, is experimental and adventurous
>interests and hobbies
Doesn't really matter, I think I could accommodate to whatever her interests may be, though it'd be cool if she liked pokemon, psychology, philosophy, and liked playing instruments, listens to hip-hop/rap, likes to talk for hours, loves animals and nature...
>life goals
Again, doesn't really matter as long as I'm included and we can both work together as a couple to achieve our goals

Attached: 2EE054B5-16B0-45CF-845E-EDBEAEF79534.jpg (1705x1048, 541K)

>Looks

Thin to slightly chubby, cute, but not especially above average. Not vain, doesn't feel the need for tons of makeup/hair products/ect.

>Personality

Cuddly and sweet, but strong and confident underneath it. Affectionate to friends and family but not because she's too insecure and dependent on reciprocal affection. Somebody you can trust to get shit done but also not arrogant about it.

>interests and hobbies

Literally anything as long as it balances with cohabitation, doesn't take up *too* much money, and doesn't limit who we can be friends with. Preferably interests beyond normie meme interests like 'travel/clothes/makeup/dogs/ect' but I can work with a basic gf.

>Life goals

Raising a family and living a modest, self-sufficient lifestyle, think vegetable gardens, animals, ect. /homestead/ gf.

>looks
cute face,atheletic & slightly muscular body with a nice firm round ass...oh yeah bb....
Or alternatively a small frame, but not too thin.
>personality
slightly competitive, down to earth, willing to try new things and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty
>interests and hobbies
Ideally, I would want her to ATLEAST be into manga or video games at the bare minimum, but she must be into sports. Too many girls ive met don't care about sports at all.
>life goals
Doesn't necessarily need to any, but if she does then I hope she would have something worth while and not trivial.

Attached: 1482888336147.jpg (960x960, 101K)

I don't have any expectations. All I want is for someone to love me back

>looks
Slim, tits and ass small but firm and nicely shaped. Blue or agrees eyes. Cute face without being covered in make up
>personality
Warm, cute and innocent. Understanding and compassionate. Fun to be around. Ideally she likes to be the one doing most of the talking
>interests and hobbies
Likes animals and nature. Plays video games. Not bored by politics and history
>life goals
To find a good husband, settle down and have lots of kids

Oh I forgot the most important part: likes cuddling

>looks
Androgynous
>personality
ideally a bit depressive but so long as they're not an absolute cunt it's all good
>interests and hobbies
guns mostly maybe anime or tabletop
>life goals
Ideally if depressive not much of any life goal.

Attached: androgyny.jpg (500x667, 63K)

I stalk this girl on Instagram. Was an altar girl from my church. Likely devout Catholic. Happens to go to same uni and studies nursing but never seen her.

Attached: 1544872171136.jpg (489x824, 169K)

>looks
Just not deformed, I'm shallow but not shallow enough to demand a 10/10 or some shit. I just wouldn't want her looking like the guy from the mask. Hair colour, idc. If European, green or blue eyes, if brown eyes, better be a Japanese qt. Athletic and muscular. Doesn't have to be a roided out bodybuilder as that's not really my thing, just kinda lithe and preferably with thick thighs. Breasts, not too big. Nice eyebrows. As tall or taller than me. Other than that, no other physical preferences.

>Personality
Not materialistic. Kinda sporty, outdoorsy, not an overly girly girl but I don't mind if she's got an average femininity. Honest, stubborn, feisty, not easily brow beaten.

>interests and hobbies
I don't really care, provided she lets me take an interest in hers and if she gives mine a chance to share with her
>life goals
I dunno, preferably some as I don't have any.

>Looks
Preferably either black hair or ginger, B cups at least, quite pretty, 5ft2 to 5ft10
>personality
Her personality is similar to mine, lost and broken
>interests and hobbies
Serial killers
>life goals
Doesn't know where she's going, doesn't really mind

>Likely devout Catholic
Most foreigners mostly have a superficial understanding of Christianity.

An easy way to tell is their attitudes towards the homeless. Most Asians hate the homeless, whereas a Christian is supposed to sympathise with them.

Pic related, do not block me robot :(

Attached: 1430579288379.png (900x450, 119K)

>Foreigners are stupid and don't understand my amerilard Christianity

>Americans care about the homeless
lol.

'He that despiseth his neighbour, sinneth: but he that sheweth mercy to the poor, shall be blessed. He that believeth in the Lord, loveth mercy.'
- Proverbs 14:21

Attached: 1537452890341.png (332x322, 202K)

Alright let's check this girl on OP pic:
>Dark Hairs?
Checked
>Blue Eyes?
Checked
>Pale/fair skin?
Checked

OP pic related is definitely my waifu material phenotype
But yeah, Now let's go back to the topic:
>Looks
Literally OP pic related. No Joke. My Phenotype fetish, even if she a T*rk

>personality
Introverted in public, kinky in bed, not boring and a bit funny and loves to annoy me/play fighting gently while being able to know my limits when i'm really getting pissed

>interests and hobbies
/sp/, especially football since i'm an amateur goalkeeper in a club, /v/, /mu/, Jow Forums (without being a bitch about it), /fa/ so i can take her to malls and having good times there and /out/ but only in our local parks, lakes, no bullshit hiking and shit.

>life goals
to be the mother of my children and soulmate. Same views, ideals or at least, understand mines while trying to understand hers. Also not being 100% financially depend on me BUT being enough rich to keep her in check and in line (aka earning at least mininum wage for a little bit more so she can pay for the foods etc, while i do the bills and most important things).

>Amerilard telling others what form of Christianity they should worship

Attached: 1545290247360.png (426x309, 97K)

lol, you must be smash with the ladies with that personality.

Attached: 1534852036731.jpg (1024x1024, 324K)

>Looks
Pic related
>personality
Introverted, but wants to open up and genuinely help people/community
>interests and hobbies
Cycling (important), golden retrievers (important), cooking,...
>life goals
None

Attached: 1545479919943.webm_snapshot_00.03_[2018.12.24_17.41.25].jpg (540x960, 269K)

>Homeless people
>Neighbors

Pick one

All these boys clam mouthing against makeup. You know has a lot on to look like that, right?

Why do you ask? This thread appears all the time and half the answer are the same.
Still,
>Looks
Fair haired, short, little or no makeup and generally cute.
>personality
Kind and caring above anything else
>interests and hobbies
More concerned about her not being into drugs or something. Cooking would be a bonus so would reading and something we can do together.
>life goals
Having children and raising them.

Good for her; she looks like a huge smug bitch.

>Looks
honestly idc about makeup. wouldn't expect robots to know but the more you're with someone you come to love their face without makeup naturally
as long as they know how to put it on properly. also, small nose. love small noses
>personality
just extroverted enough that they can ease my anxiety but not so much that I'm getting pegged nightly
>interests and hobbies
id like an artsy gf who I can take to modern art museums but honestly I'll take 'would go to them for me and not constantly yawn and eyeroll' as good enough
>life goals
activism, as long as its not veganism

my current boyfriend ticks most of my boxes already though. just wish he was better dressed.

Attached: 5QR9DD0[1].png (519x593, 489K)

Sixth Post Best Post tbo

>Looks
darkhaired sticc, dressing casually and inconspicuous maybe with a little goth touch
>personality
shy, awkward, amoral af, clingy, antisocial. nasty kinks she needs ages to admit
>interests and hobbies
books, science, tech, horror, weeb and /x/shit
>life goals
minimalist comfy house in the green nearly on a prepper level. preferable with animals and without rugrats

>>Looks
ideally chubby/fat/ssbbw and very hairy everywhere, don't really care about looks that much for anything to be a dealbreaker though
>>personality
nice, loving, kind, not a whore
>>interests and hobbies
anything as long as she's willing to share them with me and participate in mine
>>life goals
love and marriage and building a better future together

She's super qt user uwu

>looks
10/10 no exceptions if your fat loose weight fatty also if she doesnt have nice feet I dump her
>personality
Do not talk to me stay inside the kitchen and love me when I want to be loved
>intrests and hobbys
Cooking and cleaning, wife not permitted to leave the house after 7 unless shes getting back from work I dont work I take care of the littlens and play LoL
Also she has a camera connected to her at all times and if she stops recording then when she gets back I beat her she has a tracking device also
>life goals
Has to have a 7 figure salary and give me all of it for me to buy her cooking stuff

>Looks
Doesn't wear makeup, tall, pale, blue eyes, wide hips, medium perky tits, black hair, acne scars on her cheeks, big canine teeth, long tongue, thick, meaty pussy, wears turtleneck dresses.
>Personality
Devoted, clingy, possessive, very physically affectionate, mean to everyone except me, curses like a sailor, cynical.
>Interests and hobbies
Reading, drinking, metal, vidya, guns, shitposting, cuddling, cooking, movies.
>Life goals
Making me happy. Goals are highly overrated.

>Looks
cute face
dusting of freckles on face/shoulders
light eyes (green, grey, blue)
shortish hair (light brown/reddish) - don't really care, just not dyed weird colors
fairly fit/active
doesn't use makeup much - prefers a messy/comfy look
no tattoos, piercings (other than ears), or strangely dyed hair

>personality
easy going/laidback, goofy, kind/nice, nonjudgmental, smart. Slightly cynical in private but hides it under being generally cheery

>interests and hobbies
outdoorsy, vidya, playing music, animals, nerdy/tomboyish interests. anything really, as long as she is enthusiastic it can pull me in. Though prefer someone who isn't into trivia/celebrity tripe, and doesn't think clubbing or going out as a hobby

Kinky fetishes (bondage,etc) that she slowly unveils as the relationship grows.

>life goals
Blurred, similar to mine. But at least going where the wind takes her enough to pull me back onto a course. She wouldn't mind having a family and kids

>Looks
w/e
>personality
likes me
>interests and hobbies
w/e
>life goals
live life by my side

Min:
>6/10
>white/latina
>natural hair
>not a massive bitch

Ideal:
>8/10
>dark hair
>80% submissive 20% dominant
>smart enough to follow a somewhat complex conversation
>white
>kind but firm. pushes back at times, but never disrespects me
>minimal feminist brainwashing
>balance of fun and ambition
>cardio bunny

>Looks
oval face, above average height. I don't want a girl with a Chad jaw.
>Personality
introverted
>Interests
Spirituality
>Hobbies
Only nerdy hobbies. If has one normalfag hobby, gets disqualified
>Life goals
Enlightnment
Also must not care about materialistic shit like money, shekels, dollar, cars, jewels