3mg lorazepam + bottle of rum life seems spiraling down need some help bros

3mg lorazepam + bottle of rum life seems spiraling down need some help bros

Attached: 1551628377394.jpg (720x960, 159K)

I think I'm not gonna make it

Attached: 1552519870851.jpg (578x490, 23K)

Just up your doses and everything will sort itself out

you just gotta dance to some rumba user

Attached: osho.jpg (600x405, 25K)

I got no more chacha in me I tried my best

Attached: 1546655932502.jpg (618x741, 75K)

My first life tip would be this:
Stop mixing benzos with alcohol

And how do I end this endless nights?

You'll probably be less depressed when you stop mixing two depressants together.
I don't know if you take benzos for anxiety but they can fuck your shit up (especially when mixed with alcohol) and make you depressed.
That said, don't come off cold turkey if you do this a lot.

why are puerto ricans so horrible?

all of those heihachi skins are making me angry

watch the big lebowski

I was thinking about buying a few beers tonite. glad I didnt.

anyone else noticed how if you drink two times one week you will want it the next week to? but if you stay away from it it will be easier.

You are supposed to drink on diazepam.

Ain’t that bad if you don’t make it a daily habit.

In this case it’s the withdrawal that fucks you up. It can last 2 weeks too if you have been taking benzos for months. You’ll get panic attacks, sleeplessness, muscle tremors, a general sense of malaise like with a bad flu or pneumonia mostly due to blood pressure changes, and yes depression like mental states with suicidal ideation too if you took them in the first place for anxiety and not valid physical medical conditions they were invented for. They are mostly anti-epileptic, that was the main purpose for them but like diazepam can be assigned as a sleeping aid for elderly or baclofen for arrythmia that’s passing and not as bad that it would require propanolol.

get some therapy. try to address what's weighing you down emotionally in your life, or what's missing. get some stability and self-esteem. seriously. therapy for mental gains. gym for physical gains. Plant seeds now, while youre low, that your future self will be able to harvest.

Go to your gp and get them to ween you off both, lorazepam is probably the worst one to be addicted to because of the short half life. Fix your life dude

Technically the worst one is Xanax because an addiction to it additionally to GABA fucks up cathecolamines too.

How much of a cringey tool can one really be?

They are brazilians

I take propanolol for my blood pressure whwn im about to sleep.

people like you perpetuate depression and anxiety in those who have it, and possibly even in yourself, if you're that self-deluding. helping people and yourself is more important than looking 'cringey' to you.

Whatever you say buddy.

I use baclofen for my mitral valve prolapse when my heart is out of synch occasionally. Propanolol kills my dick. Take clonazepam for my temporal lobe epilepsy in the making every now and then. You are born with both btw.