Why do normies act all dramatic when they're alone for one day of the year on Christmas Eve...

Why do normies act all dramatic when they're alone for one day of the year on Christmas Eve? fuckers don't know actual loneliness at all. and they get all the sympathy. I fucking hate them

Attached: normie.png (576x153, 17K)

They're just surprised how it feels the same time. After the 5th it really doesn't phase you. I even forgot that Christmas happened last year until i saw an ad on the 27th.
Also stop fucking using twitter retarf

They know almost everyone else is celebrating Xmas with their families whereas any other day, people might or might not be alone as well.

>Also stop fucking using twitter retarf

Yeah it's bad for the health at this point but got some friends on there.

they feel lonely when they "only" have 4 friends
what the fuck did you expect?

>fuckers don't know loneliness at all
>got some friends on there
lmao

online friends dont count

It's the first time in their life that they have to face reality, that all the good they had was just thanks to chance and not because they deserved it, and now, facing for the first time how those with less luck feel, their little world is breaking down.

Attached: 1545571926148.png (1009x6647, 832K)

Good read. Thanks user. Totally truthful too. Normies will of course deny it. because that's just what they do.

Attached: apu.png (720x644, 39K)

Yes they fucking do, there are people who don't even have online friends or merely people to talk to. If you would discard a friend by virtue of not knowing them offline you're a shitty friend.

either way, online friends don't drown out the actual silence of your home when not talking to them (assuming you talk on Discord, which I dont).

If the silence bothers you, you listen to music and talk to yourself. You can still have an emotional connection with another human being and even multiple human beings through text which is better than a complete lack.

How did you manage to read all that in just 10 minutes? It took me 30.

imagine being born and immediately having a buttplug inserted into your ass. its uncomfortable but you grow used to it. some days its worse than usual but you've had the plug all your life so its manageable. now imagine you go decades without any ass play and someone shoves a buttplug in your ass during christmas. you'd be dramatic too

Attached: 1j.jpg (1415x1500, 190K)

normie checking in. I occasionally drop by this place to bare witness to just how bad life can be for the least fortunate among us. Reading this has caused me to reflect upon and regret the times I shunned or ostracized, or even tried to "fix" the robots I've passed by over the years. I honestly do hope you all find some bit of peace in this world, not that my hopes are worth a damn though. I don't even know why I'm typing any of this, I've just been morbidly fascinated by suffering since reading feels threads on /b/ back when that board wasn't a festering shit hole, or as much of one anyway.

It gets easier with time since at one point acceptance is all that's left and you stop bothering with others and what they have to say.
It all just depends if you can make it to that point or not.

Attached: the solution.png (1706x178, 41K)

>dude people dont know loneliness at all
>*erps with online friends*

OP sucks cocks

Because what they experience is true loneliness. Youre adjusted to being alone and you dont feel anything. If you dont agree, how many people did you meet this week as a potential friend?

Normalfags* want company. You, my dear user, are a normalfag. Now, please, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMALFAGGOT SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. True robots dont need attention from normals. They cuddle up with their cute trap boyfriend and tell the world to fuck off

i'm alone today. Got some vidya planned to play and i'm finishing up some old 1940s movies I decided to watch. I like this james cagney actor he's been in both movies.

the fuck is 'erps'? i talk to them through text (on social media) but that's it.

That is why I prefer Independence Day. No women, lots of pyrotechnics.

So, where is your cute trap boyfriend, may I ask?

And now the normies know

Attached: 1515415406843.png (1248x480, 60K)