25f, need body advice

> 5'7" and 137 lbs
> body type kinda like the one on the left
> mostly flat stomach but no definition
> small but decent looking boobs
> don't want to lose what little boob I have

So what's more important, tits or definition? What should I do

Attached: size2.jpg (400x310, 28K)

>So what's more important, tits or definition?

To the average man i don´t really think it matters.

My advice is to get off this website you fucking roastie cunt if you’re not going to post tits

spbp

Here ya go

Attached: GreatTit002.jpg (600x384, 123K)

This you stupid cunt

put down the fork fattie, but not before you post your brapper

Nice

You would probably look better toned. However, if you build muscle and keep the same amount of fat or maybe even gain a little bit of fat while putting on a decent amount of muscle, you could keep your boobs and possibly even reach thicc status which would be hottest

focus on your core and lower body, but don't neglect your arms, any man that wants tits is a perpetual child

>muh boobs

Nobody cares about your lopsided lumps of fat.

if you have a pretty face either is good and it won't matter.
if you don't have a pretty face you don't matter.

I prefer small boobs and fit body over big boobs and fat body, most men do. Really need to see pic of body to give advice. You dont see any man getting advice just posting a reference pic of a similar body. Stop being a pussy

Tits or gtfo

it's 2019. definition and leg/ass mass are king. only boomers care about big tits.

Jesus christ, the ammount of incels from Jow Forums that are now also on Jow Forums. What has happened to my beloved Jow Forums?

Please don't let guys like that scare you away OP. This is a harsh website so sometimes guys like that can be pretty sexist. Anyway I am good with diets and general exercise routines so I would like to help you or even coach you or something haha. But it's kinda difficult to do it anonymously through Jow Forums so maybe we can email or skype or something? Anyway maybe thats for later first you probably want to know how good I am. Well i've trained alot of people before and am very fit myself too so I know what i'm talking about. To answer your question what is more important is neither. What is important is how you look in general and how good of a person you are. Generally a simple exercise and healthy diet will make any girl beautiful so i'm sure you can be too with little to no work. Just let me know if you're interested. Thanks for reading and have a blessed day. :)

The "haha" gave it away you retard. Could have been a 10/10 bait

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: mfw.png (299x213, 29K)

>Everyone that's not sexist or rude to women is baiting!

you're brain on Jow Forums

Let me see my next meal you little cunt.

focus on being healthy not how your body looks

>you're brain

Attached: 1517463193647.gif (234x159, 315K)

you're better off fit with nice butt, than fat with shitty fat-boobs

I think what you should do is kys and make a better thread next time fag

Attached: 1551065653004.jpg (450x305, 40K)

depends how decent they are, slimming down after 25 or so is kind of a one way street for having nice tits. you can gain the weight back but theyll never be the same

in an ideal world you wait until age starts turning them to shit, slim yourself ripped, and visit a surgeon