I'm starting to look really fucking old

Just hit 30 a few months ago and I think the psychological affects are causing me to age rapidly. I'm starting to look really fucking old quick in the past 6 months.

6 months ago people would always say how great I look. When they asked how old I was an I say 29 they were always like "woah! you look way younger!" but now they're guessing me in my 40s and I'm telling you somehow I aged 10 years in 6 months.

What the fuck do I do now? Can I reverse this? Jared Leto is staying young looking why can't I? I stopped working out about 6 months ago too from the psychological stress, does stopping working out cause you to age rapidly?

Attached: jared leto.jpg (700x900, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2buh5ao33Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=rHJjiWUiVpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you white? its over kid, enjoy looking like emperor palpatine.

yes. very white

And 30? Yeah you're done, you shouldn't have stopped going to the gym. You can still go back but it will only slow down and not even that much.

Reversing : Tretinoin, Dermarolling
Preventing : Sunscreen, Tretinoin, Moisturizing
Start working out again, get enough sleep, eat healthy

its fucking over whitey, dont even think of surgery or else youll end up like the bogdanoffs

Attached: benjamin fronklin.jpg (334x412, 48K)

only advice i'll tell anyone here is you need to get 100% immune to the psychological implications of "turning 30", BEFORE you hit 30. or the psychology alone will cause you to rapidly age just because you believe it so hard.

that devin townsend cosplay

Attached: 250px-Devin_Townsend[1].jpg (250x376, 20K)

Lol, sorry, this is funny. I'm 24. Fuck I feel good.

I'm 35 but look 24. Rarely consume soda/alcohol. Water is my best friend and staying stress free and working out

Attached: mlady.webm (638x460, 844K)

Shit genetics

I'm mid 30s and never felt better.

But you are old. You testosterone is 60% lower than it used to be when you were 16 (male prime age)

This guy has the right idea. I terms of skincare, consistent sunscreen use and retenoic acid are the absolute most effective ways to prevent accelerated aging. The thing is, you should have started using retenoids im your mid-late 20's, and sunscreen all your life. So start asap. Also, find a good cleanser and moisturizer, then start using chemical exfoliants to make your skin look more vibrant. Go on the Deciem website and look at the Ordinary product line. They sell a variety of AHA and BHA's. Use the glycolic acid if you have normal skin, lactic for sensitive, mandelic for hyper sensitive. Once your used to it, use the 30% chemical peel. I'm 20 but people say that I look younger than I did when I was 17 since I started taking care of my skin. I use other products for different purposes, but cleanser > exfoliant (2-4 times a week preferably at night due to increased photosensitivity) > retinol (also at night) > any serums you may use > moisturizer > creams (optional) > oils (optional) should suit your needs, but follow this order strictly as some of these products are needed to prevent problems caused by others listed. If you would like to know more about skincare I can go into more detail

Leto is vegan. Look at eating a vegan diet and weight lifting.

Diet and exercise is the most important thing.

can you get tretinoin without prescription?

yikes

Do you use any physical exfoliators? Are they necessary if one uses chemical exfoliants?
Also, just received Paula's BHA cream and it says to essentially keep it on after application. Does that mean the exfoliation should happen over the course of the day and all the after products would get removed with the next cleansing?

Hah you're probably fine. Spend a solid month working out, eating clean food, cut out the simple sugars. Lots of water and sleep. You'll look and feel great trust me.

i am 29 and I dont feel old. Plus you can stay in really good shape until you get to your late 60s if you are a man. DESU most men in history used to go off and do their service or whatever and come back and start their lives at 30. 30 is young. Men can stay and look good until 70, you just have to grow that beard around 45-65.

>leto is vegan
No he is not. He just uses foreskins.

Same
Cigs
Booze
Kids

Age you like nothing else.

Attached: 10589087.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>Do you use any physical exfoliators
I wouldn't bother with them. If used incorrectly, they can damage your skin, but even when used correctly, chemical ones are still superior because they exfoliate more evenly, are easier to use, and usually less irritating (although acids can take some time to get used to, but stinging should only be a problem the first few times or with very high concentrations)
>Also, just received Paula's BHA cream
I can't stress this enough, but make sure that you have a good sunscreen before you even think about using it, and a moisturizer as well. The moisturizer to restore the pH balance of your skin and prevent irritation, and the sunscreen to prevent photo damage which you will be more vulnerable to. I can go more in depth into what you should look for in a sunscreen if you like
>Does that mean the exfoliation should happen over the course of the day.......
interesting question actually. My best guess is that once everything is broken down, it might get reabsorbed somehow. I did a quick search and didn't really find any useful info. I will say that in my personal experience with acids, I will look better the next morning rather than right after application
Another tip about acids, I highly recommend you look into the Ordinary brand. They sell salicylic acid and a lot of other products at a lower price than every other competitor. They use minimalist packaging, a no frills approach, and they focus on the active ingredients instead of the fluff that you don't need like in more expensive brands. I wouldn't say the price of the Paula's choice one is absurd, but with the ordinary you get the same ingredient for a lower price. The one from PC might be more cosmetically elegant and "feel" nicer however, so if you think that is worth the extra cost then that's up to you. I can review some of their products (and some other brands as well)

photos for inspiration to get into antiaging?
celebs who have aged horribly in recent years?

pic related, candice is literally 30 and looks nearly twice her age

Attached: 1552627671225.jpg (1319x1667, 284K)

Get a beard is the only you'll never look like a young chad again embrace the mature bearded man look or get a young chad haircut and look like pic related

Attached: Inhales.jpg (764x401, 21K)

Dam, she looks horrible

check your t user. your post seems like it could be written by a woman.

Don't forget drugs. Meth and heroin age you pretty fucking quickly.

Attached: 1544733230723.jpg (700x700, 329K)

First me, then you

God motherfucking damn

youve got like 2 more years mate

Haha, being boring in your teens really pays off.

Did u turn vegan last 6 months ?

Funny how things work out

I remember always making fun of balding people until I noticed the corner of my hairline thining

I understood everything at that moment

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

Or maybe just sensible

Tom peaked in his 30s, there is hope for us.

Attached: tom cruise aaf.jpg (396x600, 70K)

You need a whole food plant based diet to improve your looks. You can eat meat, but it should only be 10% of your diet.

Tom Brady in his book TB12, says he only eats 10% of his calories from meat and that is mostly low mercury fish.

Tom Brady looks younger every year.

More of based 30s Tom

Attached: tom cruise aaf2.jpg (674x927, 72K)

>You need a whole food plant based diet to improve your looks. You can eat meat, but it should only be 10% of your diet.
Plants induce and speed up ageing... have you seen long term vegans?
Your skin is made of saturated fat and cholesterol. Eat meat, eggs, milk... not fucking plants

It's over, time to darksidemaxx

Attached: PSX_20190316_093916.jpg (278x348, 14K)

Leto is a long term vegan.

Most vegans are doing it for ethical reasons so they eat shitty.

Also, people pick a random stupid girl who probably has an eating disorder to say hey look being vegan is unhealthy. When they should be looking at people like Jon Venus or Vegan physique for diet advice.

Attached: Bradymealpic.jpg (535x396, 89K)

It's genetics. If you got told you looked young in your 20s, your 30s are going to blessed. best you can do is wear sunscreen, get plenty of sleep, exercise, don't party too hardy, eat well, don't do drugs.

holy shit

?

Bro.. you are very naive if you still think veganism is healthy and good for you, and good for your skin...

>WAAAH, I'm 30 years old now!
>WAAAH, I don't look like I'm 18 anymore!
STFU faggot, you have no idea what 'old' actually is. Bet I look better than you. That's what you get for spending your 20's hanging out in clubs all night every night trying to bang drunk club sluts.

Info on sunscreen would be helpful. Also when to apply it, before/after moisturizer cleanser. Thanks

Sunscreen goes last after oils or whatever else you put on last. You need to reapply it every 2 hours (if you're sweating every hour). So here's the basic guide to sunscreen:
>chemical vs physical
"Physical" sunscreens feature either zinc oxide or titanium dioxide as active ingredients. The advantage is that they work as soon as you put them on, and they tend to be higher quality. Downside is higher price, and they leave a worse white cast which looks bad on dark skin tones especially (although you have to look at each one individually). "Chemical" ones are usually cheaper, but you have to wait 20 minutes before sun exposure so that they can form a protective film on your face. I use a chemical one at the moment, but I may try out a physical one soon
>Broad spectrum protection
Make sure it protects against UVA and UVB (most sunscreens do, but always good to check). As for the spf rating, anything 30 or higher is fine because that's when diminishing returns kick in. Don't pay a lot more money for a higher spf beyond that unless the price is negligible
>Non comedogenic
This just means it won't clog pores. It may indicate this on the packaging. If it doesn't, you can look it up online and see because they sometimes neglect to include that, even if they are non comedogenic
>Paraben free
This one is sort of up for debate. Parabens are a preservative and there is evidence that they could be harmful, so I would avoid them, but if they are at the bottom of the ingredients list, it probably isn't a big deal as the concentration is low. You can look into parabens and decide, but finding paraben free products is so easy that I would just play it safe
That's pretty much everything you need to know. As for brands, I use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer since it is affordable, and since you have to reapply so often, that is important. If you have the money, La Roche Posay has a mineral/physical one that is quite popular

Also, just in case the thread closes, be sure to check out Dr. Davin Lim. He's a laser dermatologist who gives no bullshit info on skincare, from topical products, to derma rolling and laser procedures (you should seriously look into derma rolling/skin needling for healing scars and aging as well). A must watch is his "
ABC's of Skincare" video. I'll leave these here, and if you have any other skincare concerns feel free to ask. I haven't been on Jow Forums for a while because no one actually wants to give serious advice, so hopefully someone can benefit and start a conversation
youtube.com/watch?v=2buh5ao33Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=rHJjiWUiVpM

Thanks, all super helpful. Not OP but this is the thread I needed. They're blocking Jow Forums here in NZ so gonna be away from Jow Forums for a while.

>I can go more in depth into what you should look for in a sunscreen if you like
Well if you do I'll save it.
>The one from PC might be more cosmetically elegant and "feel" nicer however, so if you think that is worth the extra cost then that's up to you. I can review some of their products (and some other brands as well)
I'm starting out so only got the 1% mixture and will most likely only apply to the lower part of my face as my forehead is actually dehydrated. The lotion form rather than liquid should also be better for dry skin, which I'm bordering on. Ordinary doesn't seem to offer BHA aside from the AHA mixture, but if picked I would probably go for lighter AHA acids, like mandelic before considering anything stronger. And because PC doesn't offer any other AHAs besides glicolic. It's pretty irritating having to drop some stuff I bought before after learning of how sensitive the skin is is so I don't want to risk anymore by getting heavy hitters.
As for the prices, Ordinary certainly has them lower, but when trying to file a checkout my basket seems to be empty. Does their online store actually work in Europe?

>They're blocking Jow Forums here in NZ
WHAT

Attached: SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL.jpg (257x195, 19K)

This place is poison good for nz for doing that

I think it's just the major telco's trying to stop the spread of the shooting video. They've just blocked it by deleting the entry from their DNS servers, so bypassing is easy. Might keep on the downlow a bit though so as not to join some list.
Any shooting is a major event here, there was a couple in the 90s but nothing of this scale in living memory. Pretty sad all around.

You realize that you have JUST entered the prime time for fucking University age girls right?

out of curiosity I looked into Deciem, what the fuck is with that company and it's founder?

Jow Forums(nel) too?

Not at first. First it was just Jow Forums and 8ch, now 4channel and liveleak are both removed. At least from my provider's DNS servers. I imagine this is just temporary.

Why the FUCK would a 20 year old want to fuck a 30 year old?

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Are you are fucking idiot. 22-26 year old girls love fucking dudes in their early 30s

>22-26 year old girls
That's not college age girls, which is what the dude who I replied to is talking about

Top shelf 18-22 year Olds are not gonna be fucking 30 year Olds

I'm 30. I'm turning grey and I cant fucking wait. I'm gunna get some reading glasses and push them to the tip of my nose so I can intellectually mog the shit out everyone.

But most vegans look like shit and look older than they are

This. They look deathly

>caring about your age
What are you, a woman?

>kids age you
>implying they're optional

depends what you look like. If you're attractive they would, but no girls going to be "oh im not going to sleep with him because he's 30"

Just like women will sleep with murders or felons if they're attractive looking

For any oldfags here what does it actually feel like to get older? I'm only 23 and everything I hear makes me not want to get older.

Not where i live (country in Northern-Europe) i imported my stuff from an online pharmacy in Southern Europe, where you apparently can get it over the counter.

Keep yourself in shape. It's not so bad

I got my first major injury at 33, couldn't do shoulder stuff for a couple of weeks. Besides getting injured more easily and having less work capacity I'm not noticing anything wrong with me. It helps that I'm pretty well off genetically.

The past six months have been the cold/dreary half of the year retard.

Six months ago, they would have been seeing you toward the end of the sunny season, glowing from an entire season's worth of spending time outside. Now they're seeing you on the ass end of winter, where we're all just tired and sick of being cooped up indoors.

As long as you're not just letting everything slide by you without paying attention, the feeling of the internal chaos of your teens/early 20's giving way to something like the realization that your education and experience are adding up to something stable and dependable is actually pretty nice. Aging past 40's and 50's will probably be a whole other bag, but aging up through 30 is pretty chill imo.

Attached: 1533615480603.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Based.

>He thinks that there's some kinda shortage out here of prime cut 18-22 year olds with daddy issues

Attached: 1488074223057.jpg (448x455, 30K)

Get a skin care routine, work out daily, eat clean, keep your drug/alcohol consumption under control.
Cope. I went to parties in high school/college and I've still aged well because I only had a few drinks instead of pounding 10 straight like a retard. You can indulge without wrecking yourself if you have some discipline.

Just popping in to say Alien is a top tier work out album

Your not 54 years old

Your prob 34

I gave sunscreen tips earlier in thread. The ordinary does sell a pure bha solution. The salicylic acid at 2% like I mentioned. If the store doesn't work in your country then you can buy the stuff off of other websites or stores. The 30% peel and azelaic acid aren't available in Canada so I ordered them off a british makeup sight called cult beauty. Just google the Ordinary and options will show up

It is psychological. Males only fully mature at around 25 so at 30 you're barely into real adulthood. You should be aiming ahead not thinking its all over before you've hardly started. Plan to get in the shape of your life for 35 then when you get there make a new goal for 40.

Lmao same. I'm 29. My moustache is still mostly black but my beard is about over half gray and my hair is going gray at the temples. I got mistaken for a professor walking through the local college lol.
Jokes on them, I'm a fucking idiot.

delusional virgins

Women mature at a younger age and would prefer men of age who have their shit together and don't frogpost on the internet.

Listen here buddy there's only way out but you gotta listen to me right now.

>Semen retention (MOST IMPORTANT ONE)
>Sleep 8-9 hours
>Cold showers
>Greatly reduce or remove: refined sugar, alcohol, caffeine, oils high in omega 6, l and basically any drugs
>Drink just water and plain teas (chamomile, st johns wort, theres tons of cheap and health ones)
>Meditate (like 10 mins should be enough don't go the buddhist cope route)
>Minimize/simplify your life to reduce stress
>Some form of exercise that you enjoy and it will last throughout your life, weightlifting, calisthenics, swimming, cycling (i advise against running because its not great for the knees)
>Check for vitamin deficiencies (D3, magnesium, zinc, b12)

You're gonna make it. If you start implementing this you'll probably feel like shit at first for a few weeks and life will feel more "intense". You'll feel less numbed out and maybe even cry and shit but it gets better

31 year old with grey whiskers and greys on the side of the head.

I can't smash 19 yr olds anymore since they're too immature for it but damn, smash chicks in their mid 20's is not a bad alternative.

>>>Semen retention (MOST IMPORTANT ONE)

Attached: 1299970659356.jpg (360x241, 64K)

Again, no TOP SHELF 18-22 year old woman will be fucking around with old people (30+ to)

Bro these guys don't even know what top shelf means lmao

Sides top shelf girls dont sleep around they marry at 18-23 because the smart top teir guys gobble em up

30 isn't so bad. I'm 31 atm, make more money than ever, been with my gf 10 years, continue to set PRs in the gym, and don't to worry about what thots think of me any more. I'm also bald as fuck, have gyno, and am noticably looking older. The point is, fuck it lads. The sweet release of death will free us from these mortal shackles. Only then can we truly ascend. Each day brings us closer to glory, just enjoy these times until then. Forget your downfalls and strive to grow in other ways.

Niacinamide
Resveratrol
Vitamin D
Get plenty of sleep
Moisturize daily

Attached: 1487997214566.jpg (1024x1106, 527K)

did he mew and squint hunter eyes?

>lifting at 30

pls grandpa its over
you never make it

I used to be obsessive with skin care but it still always looked like shit. Cleaned up my diet, drinking more water, and hit the sauna a couple times a week. Haven't touched cleansers or exfoliants or any of that bullshit in years and my skin looks way better than it ever has.

Probably thinks nofappers work.

You just get cancer from no fap.

mid 30s here and almost exclusively bang college age pussy.

Im 31 and people yesterday was shocked when i told them im 31, they guesses 27, its been like this all my life, i hope it keep like this, im caucasian from spain

hory chet

peak testosterone is 25 fucking retard

Wow she looks a lot older at 60 than she did at 30. Who could have guessed?